Sign in to follow this  
Rosser93

Wilshere for Sahin?

Re: Wilshere for Sahin?

I would do it. Wilshere has a good future ahed, but also Sahin. And he could reach 92 next changes (50-50). But if you can swap any other player instead Wilshere, better, both are great. That's my opinion.

I have Jack Wilshere in my squad but thinking of swapping him for Sahin' date='

any advice??[/quote']

wilshere plays for a better team, better league atm and belongs to a better NT. i will keep wilshere. get sahin with other deals

dotn get sahin.

wilshere plays for a better club, a good NT and is an undisputed starter.

consistently good player.

i have a feeling once the hype of sahin drops off he will be nothing more than a decent player. lavezzi is an example, MUST BUY and all that then he stagnated and people stopped talking about him.

wilshere is by far the better prospect.

do the deal sahin is alot better than wilshere will get 92 next changes and then be playing cl football next season, wilsheres a great talent but not as good as sahin yet

I would get Sahin. He is a magnificent player when i see the guy play is is so good. Turkey are just as good as england now so International does not matter, Dortmund are going to win the Bundesliga whilst Arsenal won't win anything. Sahin should always be higher rated then scummy Wilshere

I would get Sahin. He is a magnificent player when i see the guy play is is so good. Turkey are just as good as england now so International does not matter' date=' Dortmund are going to win the Bundesliga whilst Arsenal won't win anything. Sahin should always be higher rated then scummy Wilshere[/quote']

spot on, like you ive seen sahin play massive future ahead of him unlike others who comment on a player they have never seen play:cool:

Very tough one this - i have Wilshere in a lot of teams and would never let him go but i also have sahin in a lot of teams as i think they are both fantastic deals, if i were you i would try and get Sahin by other means but if not possible keep hold of Wilshere for now and try and get Sahin in the future.