Wilshere for Sahin?

Rosser93

Re: Wilshere for Sahin?

I currently have Wilshere in my squad and was thinking of swapping him for Sahin' date=' any advice please?[/quote']

when wilshire becomes a 90 then inevitably a 91 sahin will no doubt get to 92. Its a case of who will get beyond that first. Both have bags of talent and IMO you cant split them on here. So keep wilshere and when you have the cash buy sahin and have both like i do lol

• 3 weeks later...

Respuesta: Wilshere for Sahin?

I currently have Wilshere in my squad and was thinking of swapping him for Sahin' date=' any advice please?[/quote']

Don't do it because Wilshere its a good player and very soon he goona be a superstar he only have 19 years old and very soon he is gonna be 92 or 91 so don't sell him :):)

Well it was recently announced that Sahin Has signed for Madrid so im sure sahin has the potential of 93-94 if he plays in Madrids 1st team next season

I would argue getting Wilshere because Sahin has done what other countless players have done and made the mistake of ruining their careers by moving to Madrid.

Who is going to be dropped to accomodate Sahin?

Alonso? Khedira?

What a waste of a talent moving to individual Madrid.

It would be really stupid if Sahin doesn't play - he's easily more talented than Diarra, Khedira, Granero and arguably has enough potential to displace Alonso in the longer term... but then again look at what they did with Robben, Sneijder and van der Vaart.

Keep Wilshere for now, but just be wary that Sahin could either do really well or really badly - there's no in-between.