Sign in to follow this  
jay9

Chiellini worth 30.5 mil?

Re: Chiellini worth 30.5 mil?

To buy a player of his quality for that much is more than worth it. Players rated less than Chiellini are going for higher prices. I think Chiellini is a player who will keep his rating for a very long time to come. He is the backbone of Juventus.

Go for it. :)

definately do the deal, im selling dzeko for 30 million so really chielinni is a good bet.

anyway, i think he has to drop. playing at an average team and is the same rating as terry ?

same rating as evra and cole ?

its ridiculous really and i fully expect him to drop.

playing in a relatively weak league and not playing in top european competitions.

dosnt deserve his 94.

definately do the deal' date=' im selling dzeko for 30 million so really chielinni is a good bet.

anyway, i think he has to drop. playing at an average team and is the same rating as terry ?

same rating as evra and cole ?

its ridiculous really and i fully expect him to drop.

playing in a relatively weak league and not playing in top european competitions.

dosnt deserve his 94.[/quote']

Atleast he play for a BETTER NATIONAL TEAM than Evra, Terry etc... :P:p:p

Atleast he play for a BETTER NATIONAL TEAM than Evra' date=' Terry etc... :P:p:p[/quote']

i do hope your being sarcastic !

incase you are not ramos is a RB/CB. the exact same as chiellin but the opposite side.

he is a starter for probably the 2nd, 3rd or 4th best team in the world depending on opinion. european cub winner, world cup winner so plays for the best club in the world right now., excellent performances etc etc etc.

lahm- plays in the champions league usually, one off season has kind of put a dent in that but thats one season. either way bayern are a lot better than juve.

plays for probably the second best international team.

its just more and more evident that chiellini at 94 is laughable.

i do hope your being sarcastic !

incase you are not ramos is a RB/CB. the exact same as chiellin but the opposite side.

he is a starter for probably the 2nd' date=' 3rd or 4th best team in the world depending on opinion. european cub winner, world cup winner so plays for the best club in the world right now., excellent performances etc etc etc.

lahm- plays in the champions league usually, one off season has kind of put a dent in that but thats one season. either way bayern are a lot better than juve.

plays for probably the second best international team.

its just more and more evident that chiellini at 94 is laughable.[/quote']

Who cares :P:p

Chiellini its the best CB for me...