Manuel Neuer the sleazy way (Schalke unmanaged)

Gatsu42

This is my plan to swap Manuel Neuer from the unmanaged Schalke 04 team!

Work still in progress!

So Schalke 04 has Manuel Neuer and Schober Mathias as GK.

SM doesn't allow buying 1 of 2 GK.

So in most GameWorlds 1 Keeper is missing! The KEY to success shall be

LARS UNNERSTALL!!! Free Agent for 203.000.

I bought him and intend to wait to sell him, because usually the original club will make an offer!

If Schalke buys him! I`ve got 26mil (max) at the moment only 19mil ready to make the bid for one of the 3 best JOUNG Keepers in the world (De Gea and Akinfeev)

What do you think about my plan? Schalke will stay unmanaged because they play in Division 4 (in my world) and lost most their best players except Neuer because of the 2 GK rule.

What do you think of my plan?

Comments? Advices?

I'll keep you updated if it worked or not :)

Re: Manuel Neuer the sleazy way (Schalke unmanaged)

DaJJ get your point!

I'm a lucky fellow (:P) not short lsited

Still For me he's worth 26mil! A lot of money to bring up in a such Coup d'Etat

I still live in Japan so If got 7-8h advanteg on people who now what soccer is about :P

SM says 24h but I made some great deals like this like Bale, Subotic or Wilshere in less time. :)

My tems has an average age of 21 but av rat of 87

PS Courtois T. (GK-18-83), Eriksen C. (AM/Wing-19-84) Casnos L. (CF-18-82) Senior Squad! Worst Players :P

DaJJ get your point!

I'm a lucky fellow (:P) not short lsited

Still For me he's worth 26mil! A lot of money to bring up in a such Coup d'Etat

I still live in Japan so If got 7-8h advanteg on people who now what soccer is about :P

SM says 24h but I made some great deals like this like Bale' date=' Subotic or Wilshere in less time. :)

My tems has an average age of 21 but av rat of 87

PS Courtois T. (GK-18-83), Eriksen C. (AM/Wing-19-84) Casnos L. (CF-18-82) Senior Squad! Worst Players :P[/quote']

Nice deals! I love my Leeds Utd in English Championship I bought them up from Div 3 to Div 1 an so far it's my first season with them in Div 1 and I'm doing quite good, built a GREAT team along the way ... would show you but don't know how lol :confused:

Why not just swap one of your GKs for Neuer?? It would still go through as they will have 2 GKs and so will you.

It's a unmanged team so you can only offer money (I was thinking the same thing, till I read his post carefully lol)

Nice deals! I love my Leeds Utd in English Championship I bought them up from Div 3 to Div 1 an so far it's my first season with them in Div 1 and I'm doing quite good' date=' built a GREAT team along the way ... would show you but don't know how lol :confused:[/quote']

Go on to your profile and go to clubs i think and select Leeds in your case and then paste the link onto the post.

Work still in progress!

I bought him and intend to wait to sell him' date=' because usually the original club will make an offer!

If Schalke buys him! I`ve got 26mil (max) at the moment only 19mil ready to make the bid for one of the 3 best JOUNG Keepers in the world (De Gea and Akinfeev)

What do you think about my plan? Schalke will stay unmanaged because they play in Division 4 (in my world) and lost most their best players except Neuer because of the 2 GK rule.

Comments? Advices?

I'll keep you updated if it worked or not :)[/quote']

this is so weird - im doing exactly the same thing! unnerstall is transfer banned at my team until the end of may though :(

this is so weird - im doing exactly the same thing! unnerstall is transfer banned at my team until the end of may though :(

Good LucK Mate! Keep me updated! Mine is banned until June :P

So I got time for some

money to save ;)

Work still in progress!

I bought him and intend to wait to sell him' date=' because usually the original club will make an offer!

Comments? Advices?

I'll keep you updated if it worked or not :)[/quote']

Make that 3, i did that for my arsenal team.:P

• 1 month later...

Operation Neuer now complete:p

I did the same to get Muslera from Club America. Unfortunately an idiot bid for him too:mad: and made me overbid , but I've still got him ... for 27M :rolleyes:

Archived