The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Cap!..

club draw was done after 10 attempts..

lads i wont lie with this league 1 i span constantly until i got the first match where there was an even divide as to 1 team from each nation in each division..

and yes it was done honestly.. try it.. it will happen eventually..

There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

division 1

gary mack - SC PADERBORN - germany

playmaker - SD HUESCA - spain

dr sean fitz - SOUTHAMPTON - england

resaloja - VITORIA DE SETUBAL - portugal

adam d - NAUTICO - brazil

jack thfc - SALERNITANA - italy

shamus 2 - AC AJACCIO - france

steven mufc - DE GRAAFSCHAP - holland

division 2

stubbsy - SAO CAETANO - brazil

racky - SPARTA ROTTERDAM - holland

fro3en - PORTIMONENSE - portugal

nikidinho - PONFERRADINA - spain

arfon - HUDDERSFIELD TOWN - england

jozua - FC ISTRES - france

napolifan101 - VERONA - italy

cox - ERZGEBIRGE AVE - germany

ive no chance man hahaha :D ..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Cap!..

lads i wont lie with this league 1 i span constantly until i got the first match where there was an even divide as to 1 team from each nation in each division..

division 1

division 2

How the (F) Uck Did I see Get my second Name :eek:.

division 1

division 2

Thats how it will look at the end of the season aswell ;):P

RIGHT LADS HOPEFULLY THE FRENCH AND DUTCH TIE IN SOMEWHERE CLOSE SQUAD VALUE WISE!!!..

I DIDNT CHECK FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN VALUE WISE SO ANY BONUS YOU GET FAIR ENOUGH.. ITS BEEN A FAIR RANDOM DRAW!!!..

SURE TEAMS ARE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY VALUE WISE THOUGH AS I DONT TEND 2 B 2 BAD SELECTING TEAMS IN THIS STYLE DIF NATION FORMAT.. IF THERE NOT R WELL :P .. ALLOWED A MISTAKE BUT WE SHOULD BE HALF RIGHT! :D ..

3 Custom THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!..

You are currently in position 2 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

GOING TO BE A STRESS GETTING TEAMS TO WHERE THEY NEED TO BE BUT LEAGUE WILL BE BANG ON WEN IT IS IMO!!!!!..

RIGHT LADS HOPEFULLY THE FRENCH AND DUTCH TIE IN SOMEWHERE CLOSE SQUAD VALUE WISE!!!..

I DIDNT CHECK FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN VALUE WISE SO ANY BONUS YOU GET FAIR ENOUGH.. ITS BEEN A FAIR RANDOM DRAW!!!..

SURE TEAMS ARE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY VALUE WISE THOUGH AS I DONT TEND 2 B 2 BAD SELECTING TEAMS IN THIS STYLE DIF NATION FORMAT.. IF THERE NOT R WELL :P .. ALLOWED A MISTAKE BUT WE SHOULD BE HALF RIGHT! :D ..

3 Custom THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!..

You are currently in position 2 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

GOING TO BE A STRESS GETTING TEAMS TO WHERE THEY NEED TO BE BUT LEAGUE WILL BE BANG ON WEN IT IS IMO!!!!!..

so 9 tomorrow morning......I can relax then :P no mad transfer dash tonight

not checked my side yet..

to be perfectly honest i darent :D ..

lookily theres plenty for us all to go at player wise so although it sounds a big job the only thing holding it back will be time..

GOING TO BE SOME SERIOUS MAD TRANSFER ACTION THEN.. QUALITY!..

im going to hav to pick my select 3 very well with being the dutch.. to be perfectly honest also id say ba enlgand its my next worse field..

i ALWAYS end up with garbage in my set ups.. hahaha :D .. are well up for the challenge!..

right lads z time 4 me..

any more team swaps you have until say 6 2mo evening to PM me the info as ill no doubt pos miss it on here providing both sides agree of course :D ..

if i dont recieve any i will b assigning you the team you drew..

shortlist is up on front of page..

any issues with getting managers in i will just jump in 2 there 2 replace so be ready 2mo 2 grab your team!..

praying they are all close value wise now grrrrrrrrrr..

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

why swap teams? draw was random i think is better to stay with the team we have... i know nothing about germany but is a good challenge :)

wait for the invite :)

feel free to stick mate if you dont want to swap..

would have had a semi on personally had i drawn a german side.. LOADS to go at player wise..

Guest drseanfitz

can keep upto 10 players if I wish(I wont be)

got 3 players out on loan so will have an effective 25 man squad for season 1

Dan I got a question mate' date=' Stubbsy raised it on the phone to me last night.

What if I bring in a 21 year old in 6 months he's 22?[/quote']

any player you bring in under 21 your are able to keep 1ce he ages.. 1ce he goes over the 21 im sure the sm system wont allow you to sign meaning some talent should hopefully slip by the way side..

say you sign a player at 77.. he progresses to 81 then on to 84.. by that time hes 23 and you dont feel he will rise any further you could decide to use the money to re invest in your side on better prospects possible higher rating in the long run prospects..

the squad cap of 25 home grown should mean that theres still players available for you 2 get at as you wont be able to have hogged them all especially with having a same country side for transfer competition..

with 25 homegrown players im sure theyll be a time when you sell a couple you fell are going no where or wont progress any further in for a possible new batch of chancers..

the emphasis of this set up is its purely aimend at signing the kid prospects and hopeing you are lucky enough to find the 1s who go on to progress fully.. im reckoning managers will sell if they see a player as hit a wall and try go again rather than flooding teams out with over the age 82 rated wasters.. could be wrong though but wiout giving the set up a crak we wont kno :) ..

hopefully people will use there heads with the set up.. i kno if i hav a 23 year old 82 no longer going anywhere and 3 75 rateds i feel are going no where id sooner cash in on all 4 and sign a possible new bunch of the younger chanceing next thing..

logicaly mate the shelf life in the set up should b awsome.. should really go a while because the chances of pulling out 28 players in the gameworld restrictions over 90 rated is going to imo take sum time 2 do..

that all ok arfon man? :) ..

Guest drseanfitz

2 teams have foreign players loaned out - do they count towards their foreign limit - or is there an amnesty due to them having no control over it?

any player you bring in under 21 your are able to keep 1ce he ages.. 1ce he goes over the 21 im sure the sm system wont allow you to sign meaning some talent should hopefully slip by the way side..

say you sign a player at 77.. he progresses to 81 then on to 84.. by that time hes 23 and you dont feel he will rise any further you could decide to use the money to re invest in your side on better prospects possible higher rating in the long run prospects..

the squad cap of 25 home grown should mean that theres still players available for you 2 get at as you wont be able to have hogged them all especially with having a same country side for transfer competition..

with 25 homegrown players im sure theyll be a time when you sell a couple you fell are going no where or wont progress any further in for a possible new batch of chancers..

the emphasis of this set up is its purely aimend at signing the kid prospects and hopeing you are lucky enough to find the 1s who go on to progress fully.. im reckoning managers will sell if they see a player as hit a wall and try go again rather than flooding teams out with over the age 82 rated wasters.. could be wrong though but wiout giving the set up a crak we wont kno :) ..

hopefully people will use there heads with the set up.. i kno if i hav a 23 year old 82 no longer going anywhere and 3 75 rateds i feel are going no where id sooner cash in on all 4 and sign a possible new bunch of the younger chanceing next thing..

logicaly mate the shelf life in the set up should b awsome.. should really go a while because the chances of pulling out 28 players in the gameworld restrictions over 90 rated is going to imo take sum time 2 do..

that all ok arfon man? :) ..

p.s i set the gameworld as poor economy and player concearns are on so im hopeing to see abit of debt and unsettlement..

if clubs are to sail into debt with it being poor economy then my thinking was its usualy a top end player who will go and he will more than likely be over the age of 21 and of a higher rating.. meaning 1ce he leaves your side he will b unable to be signed again therfore enabling an new influx of kids needing to be signed..

the economy and concearns should help keep a continuous flow of having to sign youth rateds imo.. hence why i put them in there

:eek:;):P:D:) ..

i want it to be a tricky set up with alot of shel life lads.. i reckon it has a chance..

missed out on this league by the looks of it (bloomin work:D)

if theres any droppers i'll take a team' date=' as i like the sound of the homegrowns +3 ruling.[/font']

Same as this - got the PM from Racky but havn't been around - stick me on the reserve list pls mate

2 teams have foreign players loaned out - do they count towards their foreign limit - or is there an amnesty due to them having no control over it?

there unable to be called back sean so im happy to leave them as uncounted for the clubs inquestion..

aslong as the manager at the end of the season pulls his club back into rule toe as soon as they arrive back to there owner club?.. how does that sound fella..

myself and ac ajaccio have under 21 players.. to the manager of ac ajaccio dont worry fella.. are chairman should bump are squads up to 21 players which will increase are squad value and will see you inline with the other clubs.. i unfortunately will no doubt stay as the worst :P ..

everybody else ok with the teams i selected for the format???..

de graafschap are just over the 50m squad value but i did have to guess dutch and french which i dont think i did 2 bad with at all.. they all do seem pritty much there or there abouts squad value wise..

all happy then yea.. and all the best..

short list lads theyll b droppers in this set up id gurantee as people struggle to find players etc so i can see a few changers management wise at the start no doubt..

Guest drseanfitz

there unable to be called back sean so im happy to leave them as uncounted for the clubs inquestion..

aslong as the manager at the end of the season pulls his club back into rule toe as soon as they arrive back to there owner club?.. how does that sound fella..

nice one. I've got one of those sides, so that's a relief.

looking forwards to this.

gameworld id..

ID-62770

PLEASE APPLY FOR YOUR CLUBS UNLESS YOUR STILL AWAITING A CLUB SWAP!..

danielratcliffe@hotmail.co.uk

if you need to add me but feel free to search game id and apply from there lads.. cut of point for swaps is 6!!!!!!!!!!.. the faster you get in the faster you get 2 deal!..

friendlys start 2mo..