The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

stevenmufc..

i will do the honourable thin mate and start putting bids in 1ce your involved fella so the wars can begin..

grRrrRrrRrR!!! :P ..

b great if others held back also but very greatful with the eagerness you have shown so no qualms if you want to get stuck in..

peeps hav up 2 6 to swap so from then on they got time 2 also get in for same players so up 2 u lot if you want to get the bids in early or not..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

stevenmufc..

i will do the honourable thin mate and start putting bids in 1ce your involved fella so the wars can begin..

b great if others held back also but very greatful with the eagerness you have shown so no qualms if you want to get stuck in..

peeps hav up 2 6 to swap so from then on they got time 2 also get in for same players so up 2 u lot if you want to get the bids in early or not..

I couldn't get on the forum mate and stuck in bids for 19 targets :o......I'm sure the other lad will have been on by tomorrow though.

Had my list set out from lastnight :P

stevenmufc..

I've applied, my in game name is Steven Gerrard (I was young and foolish lol)

Got waaaayyyyy too many targets, hopfully means I'll defo get some good talents though.

QUESTION;

If I had a player, aged 22, about to rise, say +5, and increae 2mil in value, would I be able to keep him untill the rating changes, simply NOT using him in any competition or matches?

Not a real scenario, just wondering.

I couldn't get on the forum mate and stuck in bids for 19 targets :o......I'm sure the other lad will have been on by tomorrow though.

Had my list set out from lastnight :P

lol i have been unable to get on forum for most of morning..

its not a problem at all mate..

it takes enough time for them to go thro and ideally i want all involved by 6..

they snooze they loose i supose but theyll b plenty of time for them still 2 get in there..

rules and everything has been gone over now plenty of times.. lads are maybe tryna sort a team swap..

my team is going to be pritty easy really to work to the ruleing.. some of the others though haha :P .. should set up for abit of transfer mayhem though :D ..

ive got portinense 2mo.. portugese side which may aswell be a brazilian :D .. he has a job on there working out does that gaffer :P ..

QUESTION;

If I had a player' date=' aged 22, about to rise, say +5, and increae 2mil in value, would I be able to keep him untill the rating changes, simply NOT using him in any competition or matches?

Not a real scenario, just wondering.[/quote']

EDIT;

No worries, I know now. :)

awaiting the following lads to apply..

1 Vitória de Setúbal - Unmanaged - resaloja

2 FC Istres - Unmanaged - jozua

2 Ponferradina Unmanaged - nikidinho

2 Portimonense Unmanaged - fro3en

2 Verona Unmanaged - napolifan101

rollin now boys..

all job offers have been sent..

WE HAVE UP UNTIL START OF TURN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 MAKE SURE EVERY BODY IS UNDER 21 AGE WISE.. 25 HOME GROWN NATIONALS.. 3 FOREIGNERS..

NO EXCUSES.................................................................!

get dealing a.s.a.p boys.. ur going to need to :D ..

Guest drseanfitz

Forgot to subscribe to the thread :o

Really not happy with the Portuguese team but will take them now :o

I'm pretty sure I've drawn the short straw and got the worst team in the league :/

sparta rotterdm were very much the short straw, your lot is worth 50% more than them

Forgot to subscribe to the thread :o

Really not happy with the Portuguese team but will take them now :o

I'm pretty sure I've drawn the short straw and got the worst team in the league :/

Division 1... Club Bal Players Ave Rat Total Value Top Players

Southampton - 28 80 £41.3M J.FONTE R.CHAPLOW G.DO PRADO

Salernitana - 32 80 £43.7M C.POLITO D.CARRUS M.STENDARDO

De Graafschap - 26 81 £54.9M Y.HERSI R.POEPON T.LORAN

Vitória de Setúbal - 26 81 £47.8M A.ZÉ PEDRO C.PITBULL J.MIGUELITO

AC Ajaccio - 17 79 £38.6M C.MEDJANI B.ANDRE R.SOCRIER

SC Paderborn 07 - 24 80 £46.6M E.KAPLLANI D.BRUCKNER S.GONTHER

Náutico - 29 80 £48.6M C.HAMILTON G.DOUGLAS F.WILLIAM

SD Huesca - 21 81 £43.2M A.MARCOS F.MOLINERO J.CAMACHO

Division 2... Club Bal Players Ave Rat Total Value Top Players

Huddersfield Town - 22 79 £37.4M G.NAYSMITH S.ARFIELD J.MCCOMBE

Verona - 26 80 £43.8M E.HALLFREDSSON M.MANCINI D.MAIETTA

Sparta Rotterdam - 18 79 £33.0M D.SLIJNGARD E.BOAKYE R.KNOL

PORTIMONENSE - 29 81 £49.3M J.RENATINHO P.SILVA H.VENTURA

São Caetano - 24 81 £48.4M S.VANDINHO V.AUGUSTO R.CONCEICAO

FC Istres - 26 81 £48.0M M.ROBIN N.AKROUR P.ADEILSON

Erzgebirge Aue - 24 80 £45.9M O.SCHRODER P.MILCHRAUM K.SCHLITTE

Ponferradina - 26 80 £44.8M L.PRIETO M.ÁNGEL D.TORIBIO

NO CHANCE MATE.. YOU HAVE THE BEST SIDE IN THE SECOND DIVISION! :eek: ..

sparta rotterdm were very much the short straw' date=' your lot is worth 50% more than them[/quote']

Bigger stadium, wider range of youth players (dutch youth are class)

Most of my players are on loan :o My rival portuguease team has a massive stadium= a lot of money which means they will probably snap up most of the youngsters (If there are any) :D:P:o

Bigger stadium' date=' wider range of youth players (dutch youth are class)

Most of my players are on loan :o My rival portuguease team has a massive stadium= a lot of money which means they will probably snap up most of the youngsters (If there are any) :D:P:o[/quote']

plenty portuguese youngsters mate, ;)..... I would check the one's playing in the dutch league first mind you :)0

plenty portuguese youngsters mate' date=' ;)..... I would check the one's playing in the dutch league first mind you :)0[/quote']

Highest rated under 21 forward... rated 82 :rolleyes:

Second highest under 21 forward... rated 80 :P

Same with midfield.

Portugal do not have youth!