The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

accepted a £20million bid for Gareth Bale - so can invest the money in another 90+ foreigner.

Also noticed a lot of people bidding on the foreign types - hope no-one is gonna breach the 3 foreigner limit.:D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

The offer for Sebastian RUDY of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from SC Paderborn 07 has been accepted

an 87 cm/dm that will vastly improve my team.

Had bids in for some high rated players like Muller, but have decided against it as the wages and the players going out would cripple my team

Emboaba OSCAR has completed his move to Náutico from Internacional in a swap deal for Santos MANTEIGA and Wilson JUNIOR

Luiz EDUARDO has completed his move to Náutico from São Paulo for £400,000

Wellington NEM has completed his move to Náutico from Fluminense for £370,000

Philippe COUTINHO has completed his move to Náutico from Internazionale in a swap deal for Marques MAICON

The top three should get rises if they continue playing and I'm hoping Coutinho can play some more for Inter :) Slightly annoyed about me not having any external bids on the players I am looking to sell.

low down on sides..

vitoria de setubal.. 30 players but with 3 listed so alls good :) ..

verona.. 30 players with only 2 listed.. 1 MORE 2 ADD PLEASE :)

portimonense.. 29 players with 2 listed so alls good :) ..

just veona 2 tie in now with adding 1 more 2 transfer list..

and no rule breakers on the 3 foreign.. good stuff :) ..

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Silva NEYMAR of Santos from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

that'll do.

so with him and De Gea I only need to upgrade Tosun and I'll have possibly the best collection of foreigners out of all of us.

Krkic BOJAN has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Barcelona for £1,550,000 plus Jonathan REIS
The offer for Yaroslav RAKYTSKIY of Shakhtar from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Big sacrifice at GK to bring in Rakytskiy, hope it pays off :o

that'll do.

so with him and De Gea I only need to upgrade Tosun and I'll have possibly the best collection of foreigners out of all of us.

Was hoping to get him but my P/E values are awful and external offers were not coming in. I also can't bid on the other foreign player you are after :(

re choped my 3 foreigners :) ..

renan out for..

The offer for Thibaut COURTOIS of KRC Genk from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

needed a goal threat after way first season went majorly and felt if n e where im pritty stacked at the back so amat and yes i did decided to let bender go regardless as hes 22 so no 1 can nick him :P:eek::) ..

The offer for Romelu LUKAKU of RSC Anderlecht from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

with loosing bender in midfield in lukaku deal with amat i felt i needed to bring something in the centre of the park.. he go on 2 do abit also still no doubt imo at bayern.. lad cost me barazite although 1 of my highest rated dutch i felt he was 1 i was able to chop out the side comfortably..

The offer for David ALABA of Bayern München from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

happy with them.. going to check the homegrowns over weekend and see if theres n e new faces i need to be adding to the side :) ...

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Romelu LUKAKU of RSC Anderlecht from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

did actually bid against you for a bit - but chose to opt for someone else instead - I'll settle for Neymar up front:D

did actually bid against you for a bit - but chose to opt for someone else instead - I'll settle for Neymar up front:D

i saw u made the offer sean and i started 2 sweat abit :P ..

was very glad 2 c it disapear.. really did lack on fire power last season so hes much needed as he gets a few on sm :) ..

Just accepted a bid on Theophile-Catherine, so if any one wants to beat the external offer let me know and I will cancel that deal and give him to who ever wants him.

Also not sure if I should stick all my money into a star like Muller, Pato or Hazard or buy 2-3 88/89 rated players :confused:

Just accepted a bid on Theophile-Catherine' date=' so if any one wants to beat the external offer let me know and I will cancel that deal and give him to who ever wants him.

Also not sure if I should stick all my money into a star like Muller, Pato or Hazard or buy 2-3 88/89 rated players :confused:[/quote']

i wanted him :(

Yeah but why would I sell him to that when I can get more from external.

not forcin you to but i aint gonna pay more than CV when I wouldnt any other time for a home nation player :P

sell him if u wish, ill just buy him when his next bans up :)

will win the league without him :D lol

not forcin you to but i aint gonna pay more than CV when I wouldnt any other time for a home nation player :P

sell him if u wish' date=' ill just buy him when his next bans up :)[/b']

will win the league without him :D lol

TBH that is what I would do anyway as he will probably be worth less to his team as they have better players so it will actually benefit you, unless you get into a bidding war :)

TBH that is what I would do anyway as he will probably be worth less to his team as they have better players so it will actually benefit you' date=' unless you get into a bidding war :)[/quote']

dont do bidding wars :D lol

i'll just use my season 2 league winners cash

cheers anyway :P

FC Istres 1 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

G.SERTIC 7

Half Time

(1 - 0)

3 new players landed while i was at work so was unable to sort side properly..

beaten regardles though :)

86th minute Racky...you scraped the point. A nice result for us, hope to get off to winning ways next week.

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Stefan SAVIC of FK Partizan from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

opted for this guy as foreigner number 3

86th minute Racky...you scraped the point. A nice result for us' date=' hope to get off to winning ways next week.[/quote']

hahahaha mate i lost the plot..

i seriously thought id been beaten in here last nite :) .. will do me that lucky little result then..

good signing sean.. move to city should help him.. just recently gone in 4 him meself in a gameworld or 2 told him ill gladly have him provided he leaves off the heroin.. profile pic luks ace.. luks like a bag ed! :) ..

The offer for Pablo PIATTI of Valencia from Náutico has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A big fan of his and has recently signed for Valencia and with regular first team football he should rise to 89 and then hopefully the 90's. Decided to buy him now as if I was three days later he would be off limits with him turning 22.

The offer for André AYEW of Marseille from Náutico has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Has a big chance of getting a 90 if he plays well next season. Like Piatti he can play on the wing and as a striker so both are a big help for my team. :)