The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

Just joined Ponferradina! Glad to be a part of this setup :D

The worst club around but hopefully I can change that :)

Thanks Racky fo the invite!

no probs mate.. welcome :) ..

squad cap is major mate so please stick 2 it :) ..

all best.. spain should be easy 2 transform :) ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

no probs mate.. welcome :) ..

squad cap is major mate so please stick 2 it :) ..

all best.. spain should be easy 2 transform :) ..

I will mate, I will :) I have 23 players at the moment so at least I can add some depth :D And just so you know, no matter how bad it gets, I won't leave this setup.

Master of the high scoring goal games. ;)B)

Won 6-5 over Portimonense in a friendly. Paloschi, Rafael and Marilungo brace put us up 4-0 at half time. Shaqiri scores before Paloschi made it 5-1. Pita, Roderick and Bebe gives Portimonense a small chance at 5-4 before Darmian makes it 6-4. Bebe scored a minute after Darmian to make it 6-5 in the 86th and game over. It's too bad they could only fill a fifth of their 9544 seat stadium.

Sparta Rotterdam 2 - 1 Náutico

L.EBECILIO 67

L.NARSINGH 82

Half Time

(0 - 0)

L.DAMIAO 56

only preseason friendly but am starting 2 get sum back 2 backs 2gether with this side.. hopefully it will continue in division 1 but i some how doubt it! :) ..

Gary Mack has guided SC Paderborn 07 to a Charity Shield Final win against Verona!!

SC Paderborn 07 beat Verona 2 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Gundogan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ninis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Charity shield will join the league championship and the world cup in the trophy cupboard B)

Been a great season

Gary Mack has guided SC Paderborn 07 to a Charity Shield Final win against Verona!!

SC Paderborn 07 beat Verona 2 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Gundogan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ninis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Charity shield will join the league championship and the world cup in the trophy cupboard B)

Been a great season

cant wait to take it all off you this season mate.. the start of something truely great now at sparta..

honest :P ..

SPARTA HAPPY WITH AWAY POINT IN SEASON OPENER!..

Verona 1 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

A.PALOSCHI 30

Half Time

(1 - 1)

L.EBECILIO 17

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against Verona.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sparta Rotterdam and Verona in their Division 1 fixture.

Ebecilio was on the scoresheet for his side.

I have no intention of leaving this Dan as its a top idea for a setup, but something needs to happen as I cant do nothing with Huddersfield except change my foreign players around as all English players are taken, this meaning I cant improve.

Dont mind if you keep it the same but I may jump ship to a different country to freshen things up.

I have no intention of leaving this Dan as its a top idea for a setup' date=' but something needs to happen as I cant do nothing with Huddersfield except change my foreign players around as all English players are taken, this meaning I cant improve.

Dont mind if you keep it the same but I may jump ship to a different country to freshen things up.[/quote']

Or in other words......you want that Brazilian team ;):P

thats why I said it' date=' I had already asked Racky :P[/quote']

Yeah I had no intention of asking for the Brazilian team as I was going to wait to see what Racky said, but looks like Demo has applied for your old team aswell :( good thing that he's joining but you Germans got players that are at external :eek:

I have no intention of leaving this Dan as its a top idea for a setup' date=' but something needs to happen as I cant do nothing with Huddersfield except change my foreign players around as all English players are taken, this meaning I cant improve.

Dont mind if you keep it the same but I may jump ship to a different country to freshen things up.[/quote']

arfon that is why i offer the jobs internally first.. people are more than welcome to jump ship team wise mate totally :) ..

i was actually unaware with the nautico job comeing free as ive pritty much spent since saturday in the sujestions section haha :) ..

i think we did the best move keeping the nations as they were wiout the extra added nation..

arfon feel 3 to ask dermo if hes fancies hudders..

lads to be fair at any point if people want to swap around it is cool by me..

reason ill stick with the dutch is i know the other nations will appeal more 2 peeps :) ..

so yea arfon if u fancy a change and some1 is willing or a vacancy you fancy pops up go 4 it mate :) ..

SPARTA OFF TO FLYER IN OPENER!..

Sparta Rotterdam 4 - 3 Huddersfield Town

R.LUKAKU 12, 80

L.NARSINGH 39, 61

Half Time

(2 - 2)

K.WALKER 13

A.RAMSEY 16

K.BOJAN 76

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Huddersfield Town.

Sparta Rotterdam beat Huddersfield Town 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Lukaku scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Narsingh was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Took over a German side and now just realize that there are no defenders that I can buy. I will have to wait for TB's to come up and will bring in my 3 foreign playes as defenders.

There are plenty of midfielders of all kind. But there are few proper strikers. I may end up using Wing/Fwds as strikers.

in the land of clogs mate..

there is pritty much no other alternative! :P ..

I am hoping and praying to get some external bids in as I have almost no money, and a few targets. Who will turn 22 soon.

No defenders sucks. There are plenty of 22 year old defenders though.

DUTCH DERBY ENDS ALL EVEN!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 3 De Graafschap

R.LUKAKU 10 (pen)

N.KUIPER 38

K.LEERDAM 46

Half Time

(2 - 2)

L.DE JONG 12, 49

D.NAKI 39

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against De Graafschap.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Sparta Rotterdam and De Graafschap in their Division 1 encounter.

Lukaku scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Leerdam and Kuiper were also amongst the goalscorers.

It's taking a long, long time to get bids in from external players. I also bid for Muller and it took the second day before it was rejected as he then went ahead and turned 22. :mad: He would have been a nice addition, and would have made me loads of dosh whenever I would have sold him.

Anyhow, picked up my first player who I had to get ASAP. Marco Hoger will see a +2 or +3 depending on when Germany gets reviewed. He is also going to turn 22 on the 16th of this month. He should be worth holding onto for the long term. Now all I need is for a new generation of German defenders to break through. And a few strikers as well if possible. :D

It's taking a long' date=' long time to get bids in from external players. I also bid for Muller and it took the second day before it was rejected as he then went ahead and turned 22. :mad: He would have been a nice addition, and would have made me loads of dosh whenever I would have sold him.

Anyhow, picked up my first player who I had to get ASAP. [b']Marco Hoger[/b] will see a +2 or +3 depending on when Germany gets reviewed. He is also going to turn 22 on the 16th of this month. He should be worth holding onto for the long term. Now all I need is for a new generation of German defenders to break through. And a few strikers as well if possible. :D

Thats why I decided to jump ship :o, there is loads of talented youngsters from Germany, but the Defence and Forwards seem to be lacking slightly.

I'd won the league and decided that i'd taken them as far as I could at this stage in the set-up.

You should have good core of talent there though ;)