The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

Thats why I decided to jump ship :o' date=' there is loads of talented youngsters from Germany, but the Defence and Forwards seem to be lacking slightly.

I'd won the league and decided that i'd taken them as far as I could at this stage in the set-up.

You should have good core of talent there though ;)[/quote']

Yes I do, and right now I need to make a bit of money and am waiting to get some external bids in. I will look to spend the money wisely and right now I am weighing up the options at CB. And Def. I am happy to have Stegen as I am sure he will match Baumann's rating within 2 changes. I will then be looking for good cash offers for Baumann before he turns 22. There are not too many teams that have a good solid keeper at a great rating. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

SPARTA IN 1ST ROUND CUP EXIT!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 - 1 Salerno Calcio

N.VIERGEVER 68

Half Time

(0 - 0)

B.BANNAN 71

Salerno Calcio win 3 - 1 on penalties.

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to Salerno Calcio.

Sparta Rotterdam lost to Salerno Calcio 3 - 1 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!.

Cup Round 1 fixture.

Viergever scored the only goal for Sparta Rotterdam and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

2 new faces 2 land :) ..

The offer for Ties EVERS of Lyon from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rodney SNEIJDER of Ajax from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

ROTTERDAM BEATEN BUT FAR FROM OUTCLASSED!..

SC Paderborn 07 3 - 0 Sparta Rotterdam

P.MLAPA 54

L.CASNOS 63

S.RUDY 65

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to SC Paderborn 07.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to SC Paderborn 07 in their Division 1 fixture.

de graafschap still carryin 1 foreign player over the limit if anybody speaks with si could they get him 2 list and sell immediately..

i have messaged.. game world announced etc.. must b brought back in 2 line as it isnt fair on every1 else involved..

hi lads ..

right we are now pritty much half way through season 3 .

the 25 man rule and 3 foreign has been a great addition 2 this set up along with the squad cap of 28.. it has keptd the first seasons solid and very evenly balanced.

now im going to ask for all involved to speak here and give ways in which we can take this gameworld forward now as i feel it could be close to drying up..

1 or 2 have mentioned there inability to progress due to rules.. will people start to loose interest because of this?..

all ideas welcomed!..

if all feel the set up is suited to just contiue the way it is that is cool :) ..

if any 1 has ideas like makeing it an all out signing under 21 set up..

change in caps..

additional nation 2 club instead of all out..

any other ideas you have yourself feel free to share them here :) ..

any new changes would come in to play for start of season 4 if we are to make any :) ..

I say keep it as 21 and under but extend the buying options, could do the following...

28 man squad

3 foreigners (different from your 2 countries)

then the other 25 must consist of half and half.

or

28 man squad

3 foreigners (different from your 2 nations)

Can comprise of anything you want as in 5 from one nation 20 from another.

Another idea:

Lift the age limit to 23, so its an Olympic style, still have the youth aspect.

or

Dan, you could add an additional nation next season (4th season) and then up the age to 23 (6th season).

hi lads ..

right we are now pritty much half way through season 3 .

the 25 man rule and 3 foreign has been a great addition 2 this set up along with the squad cap of 28.. it has keptd the first seasons solid and very evenly balanced.

now im going to ask for all involved to speak here and give ways in which we can take this gameworld forward now as i feel it could be close to drying up..

1 or 2 have mentioned there inability to progress due to rules.. will people start to loose interest because of this?..

all ideas welcomed!..

if all feel the set up is suited to just contiue the way it is that is cool :) ..

if any 1 has ideas like makeing it an all out signing under 21 set up..

change in caps..

additional nation 2 club instead of all out..

any other ideas you have yourself feel free to share them here :) ..

any new changes would come in to play for start of season 4 if we are to make any :) ..

hey matey.

the first thing on my my mind would be the age limit being 23.

i worked at juventus a while ago in their youth team the standards were 28 italian players and 7 foreign.so i would say that would be pretty good at least for the italian sides that have a very slow growing youth.

i think that would be it.:)

i worked at juventus a while ago in their youth team the standards were 28 italian players and 7 foreign.so i would say that would be pretty good at least for the italian sides that have a very slow growing youth.

i think that would be it.:)

dont understand the meaning of this mate :) ..

so are you saying we should look at a 28 man homegrown limit and a 7 foreign limit here?.. overall squad cap 35???..

:) ..

just going to have a look at what going up to 23 would offer :) ..

should we also look to include an age where 1ce players go over it they must be sold?.. say something along the lines of 25???..

dont understand the meaning of this mate :) ..

so are you saying we should look at a 28 man homegrown limit and a 7 foreign limit here?.. overall squad cap 35???..

:) ..

just going to have a look at what going up to 23 would offer :) ..

should we also look to include an age where 1ce players go over it they must be sold?.. say something along the lines of 25???..

yeah thats what i'm saying.

what do you rekon mate 2 players having to be sold 1ce they age over 25.. or is there a better age we could go for instead???..

i feel if we are makeing additions to help side progress.. although this is a reduction method it still keeps sides in progression rather than just getting lazy and having a side ful of 28 year old run of millers eventually..

it keeps market in progression which is the area that looks to be drying up at the moment for folks :) ..

what do you rekon mate 2 players having to be sold 1ce they age over 25.. or is there a better age we could go for instead???..

i feel if we are makeing additions to help side progress.. although this is a reduction method it still keeps sides in progression rather than just getting lazy and having a side ful of 28 year old run of millers eventually..

it keeps market in progression which is the area that looks to be drying up at the moment for folks :) ..

yeah 25 is the perfect age to sell em.

so far i could look at the following.. imo these seem best..

poor economy.. so clubs still had 2 work there mathematics..

concearns on.. 2 disrupt hoggin..

smfa off.. for internal deal purposes

under 23s set up.. i do prefer under 21 but understand why people would want this..

28 homegrown max.. 7 foreign max.. 35 squad cap max.. would sooner see this increase imposed than a whole new nation :) .. as stated internal vacancys will continue to be offerd as priority..

players wen 25 must be sold immediately.. i feel this is a must if we are to go to under 23s.. anything 25 would make the set up name a farce imo.. sure u all understand my reason for sayin that :) ..

what do people think 2 this?..

or is there people out there who feel the set up is fine as it is?..

any1 have anymore ideas feel free to fire them in the mix :) ..

ROTTERDAM ON THE RISE!..

Salerno Calcio 2 - 3 Sparta Rotterdam

F.MACHEDA 59

A.POLI 63

Half Time

(0 - 1)

R.LUKAKU 9

L.NARSINGH 56

J.CABRAL 86

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Salerno Calcio.

Sparta Rotterdam outclassed Salerno Calcio and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Narsingh scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabral and Lukaku were also amongst the goalscorers.

So we're looking for a new keeper. If anyone has a keeper higher than an 82 and are in debt, we're loaded on cash that can help out while offering the keeper as well. :)

(Yes I'm desperate enough that we'll offer to get a team out of debt) :P

ROTTERDAM RAG AJACCIO!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 1 AC Ajaccio

L.NARSINGH 28, 52

L.EBECILIO 60

Half Time

(1 - 0)

D.STURRIDGE 88

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against AC Ajaccio.

Sparta Rotterdam beat AC Ajaccio 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lukaku had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Narsingh and Ebecilio were amongst the goalscorers.

ROTTERDAM RAG AJACCIO!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 1 AC Ajaccio

L.NARSINGH 28' date=' 52

L.EBECILIO 60

Half Time

(1 - 0)

D.STURRIDGE 88 [/b']

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against AC Ajaccio.

Sparta Rotterdam beat AC Ajaccio 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lukaku had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Narsingh and Ebecilio were amongst the goalscorers.

Booooooooooooooo :(

RAMPANT ROTTERDAM!..

Vitória de Setúbal 1 - 7 Sparta Rotterdam

T.RABIOLA 88

Half Time

(0 - 4)

L.EBECILIO 8, 47, 72

J.CABRAL 20

R.LUKAKU 32

M.KIEFTENBELD 36

J.BRUMA 80

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Vitória de Setúbal.

Sparta Rotterdam hammered Vitória de Setúbal 7 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kieftenbeld scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bruma and Lukaku were also amongst the goalscorers.