The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Frozone is right gents in regards to Portugese youngsters.

There's only 13 players rated 80-99 that are under 21 :eek: best one being 85.

They're going to be in trouble!

there is one or two in for nice rise's in the Eridivisie, a look around will be needed.

But I do agree they have tough job :o

edit:Argentine league would have been a belter

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Lads I'm sorry but I'm gonna quit it now rather than later as this clearly isn't going to work. Maybe some other manager could do wonder's here, but I can't manager a team who's best available keeper is rated 76. :(

Good luck :)

Lads I'm sorry but I'm gonna quit it now rather than later as this clearly isn't going to work. Maybe some other manager could do wonder's here' date=' but I can't manager a team who's best available keeper is rated 76. :(

Good luck :)[/quote']

hahahahaha..

mate its more than going to work just you cant handle it :) ..

no danger sooner get a better man in if this is the case..

which is **** THE BED LEDDY!!! :eek: ..

Racky, why dont you give the Portugese a second country, I assume you didnt check they're youth as its no where near any of the others and myself I feel it will be impossible for them, I know its not your original idea but im sure an exception can be made?

Guest drseanfitz

My simple plan is to buy Alexandre Pato before the 2nd of September :D

Not if I get him first:D

and stop bidding on my targets - why do you need an English striker anyway:p

Not if I get him first:D

and stop bidding on my targets - why do you need an English striker anyway:p

Huddersfield Town have made an undisclosed offer to Shakhtar for Alex TEIXEIRA

;)

Hold him to ransom ;)

Racky' date=' why dont you give the Portugese a second country, I assume you didnt check they're youth as its no where near any of the others and myself I feel it will be impossible for them, I know its not your original idea but im sure an exception can be made?[/quote']

no chance mate id sooner see the back of him if he thinks he is 2 good 2 manage a side with a 76 rated keeper seriously..

arfon im not doubting your football knowledge mate but seriously i could collect a portugese team comfortably..

tell me why england or holland as a nation r better?.. the english lads struggle 2 get games and the dutch is imo the faintist of the bunch..

portugal are well manageable..

Guest drseanfitz

He is cheaper than the ones I can get for that rating from my country :P

not in a bidding war he isn't:D

TEAM HAS BEEN SENT TO LEDDY AS HES FIRST ON SHORTLIST..

SERIOUSLY MATE YOU MUST READ THE RULES AND GET WITH THE PROGRAMME ON THIS AS I REALLY DONT KNO WOT THE HELL YOUR DOING WITH RHYL IN THE PREMIER SKIRMISH DIVISION :P ..

25 PORTUGESE PLAYERS UNDER 21 YRS.. 3 FOREIGN UNDER 21 YRS..

NO EXCUSES MATE..

no chance mate id sooner see the back of him if he thinks he is 2 good 2 manage a side with a 76 rated keeper seriously..

arfon im not doubting your football knowledge mate but seriously i could collect a portugese team comfortably..

tell me why england or holland as a nation r better?.. the english lads struggle 2 get games and the dutch is imo the faintist of the bunch..

portugal are well manageable..

Not that mate, if you go on SM and search 80 - 99 rated, 18 - 21 years old, Portugese and any player it brings up 13 players and none of them are massive talents, I honestly dont see how they're going to compete with the rest of us, his excuses are lame and should never be allowed in your setup again as you did ask everyone if they were happy.

;)

Hold him to ransom ;)

But there are much more players I can go to if I don't get him' date=' he was the cheaper option:D I could just go and get Ganso or Douglas Costa so there are plenty of options for me :)

not in a bidding war he isn't:D

I might just withdraw and go for another young English player who currently plays for Arsenal.

But there are much more players I can go to if I don't get him' date=' he was the cheaper option:D I could just go and get Ganso or Douglas Costa so there are plenty of options for me :)

I might just withdraw and go for another young English player who currently plays for Arsenal.[/quote']

Yeah moral of the story is, you've got players from your own nation you can take but are too tight, so instead you come for an English player, so what i'm saying is whoever you bid on i'll bid on to make you bid more, will do this until you catch my drift ;):D

Edit: I'll sack my idea, but you'll end up bidding more in a war over one player.

Yeah moral of the story is' date=' you've got players from your own nation you can take but are too tight, so instead you come for an English player, so what i'm saying is whoever you bid on i'll bid on to make you bid more, will do this until you catch my drift ;):D[/quote']

I wont increase my bids:p You can only do it to me three times and if I look at my transfers your not going for the same targets as me anyway.

EDIT: I am going to bull out of the deal with the English player as I can use that to sign a better player :D

Frozone is right gents in regards to Portugese youngsters.

There's only 13 players rated 80-99 that are under 21 :eek: best one being 85.

They're going to be in trouble!

they arnt going to be in any trouble wen u now read this mate..

the reason theres no argie teams is the following and when i also explain the following you will also understand why portugal WELL FIT lads..

lowest argies teams are 83 rateds pritty much.. and well over 50 mill value.. far 2 high for a YOUTH SET UP.. hence going with the teams i did as the lowest 2 spanish are basically the 1s involved in this comp so i had 2 base around them.. the argie teams would have enabled fast signings 2 sharpish which i realy dont want period.. u want lukaku man u go earn him selling you way 2 him etc etc.. no swapping 2 84 within first day of openin and wot have you..

now you are thinking why do portugal fit.. wheres the explaination..

here it is..

ive made this set up as a style of set up where you have to look at 70 -79 rateds and hope they go on 2 progress abit.. jesus christ i havent even looked at 1 player rated over 80 yet for my team :D ..

I DONT WANT THE LUKAKUS.. NEYMARS.. DE GEAS ETC ETC ALL SNAPPIN UP RIGHT AWAY AND TEAMS FLOODED WITH THEM WITHIN 2 MINUTES.. hence all of the rules and regulations etc i used.. economy etc.. ive tryd my pritty much hardest to keep all them shinanigans 2 a min imo..

i want this as a young league man under 21s teams strugglin 2 keep afloat using players they dont use in any other gameworld and if they get lucky making the odd signing who goes on 2 that 85 your talking about cool.. the odd riser here and there cool.. i dont want teams with 90 ratings within 3 seasons.. if thats sort of set up yous are thinking this will turn out 2 be imo it wont and idf get out now..

tell me how many from england hit 85+ realisticly under 21.. super dutch nippers all die out top end 87.. how many of them is there?..

lads your punching above your weights already thought wise imo..

ive worked this round more of a mid 70s under 21 division hopefully with the odd bonus here and there if either earnt rating rise wise or bought via top business..

U ALL NOW GET THE FEEL OF THE SET UP?..

basically i want teams 2 struggle and pritty much have 2 shift owt out over 80s 2 survive.. small squad cap limit shouldnt see much living off riser potential..

there is a 90 rated player being bid on at the moment ;)

will be a while before I get one though :P

I reckon I'm gonna have a squad of 21/22' date=' with some 70's just incase I get loads of injuries :o[/quote']

cool man sum 1 obviously with brains as rest of team wil b at a wot - 15 differential :rolleyes::P ..

go 4 who yous want..

ill evaluate at the end of season 1 and maybe add additional and additional region 2 each side..

obviously topping up the poorer regions but for first asion id like all teams cleanin up in 2 there home nations players..

how does that idea sound?..

unless we all agree with the following..

portugese teams sign argentinian players?..

Question:

I have 2 players on loan that fit the 21 and under criteria' date=' can I keep them?[/quote']

mate aslong as by start of turn 3 your team meets the 25 home nation.. 3 foreign and all under 21 i dont see why not.. be ur loss as theyll go end of season back to parent club.. but ur choice..

I got 5 players on loan.

None of which comply with the u-21 rule. Do I have to send them back?

of course.. all rules must bi met by start of turn 3.. period.. they dont fiot they get released sold sent back woteva..