The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

POOR POINT AGAINST LAST SEASONS INVINCIBLES!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 3 Verona

R.LUKAKU 35, 73

L.EBECILIO 46

Half Time

(1 - 1)

A.PALOSCHI 8, 86

G.MARILUNGO 53

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against Verona.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Sparta Rotterdam and Verona in their Division 1 encounter.

Lukaku scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ebecilio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

ROTTERDAM RAPED!..

Huddersfield Town 4 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

K.LEERDAM 6 (own goal)

C.WICKHAM 17, 86

J.LIVERMORE 82

Half Time

(2 - 0)

R.LUKAKU 71

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to Huddersfield Town.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Huddersfield Town in their Division 1 fixture.

Lukaku was on the scoresheet for his side.

SPARTA BACK IN TITLE HUNT!..

De Graafschap 2 - 3 Sparta Rotterdam

L.DE JONG 34, 67

Half Time

(1 - 0)

J.CABRAL 55

L.EBECILIO 69

R.LUKAKU 71

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against De Graafschap.

Sparta Rotterdam beat De Graafschap 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lukaku scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ebecilio and Cabral were also amongst the goalscorers.

END OF TITLE HOPES POSSIBLY FOR SPARTA!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 - 2 SC Paderborn 07

L.EBECILIO 8

Half Time

(1 - 1)

M.GOTZE 28

M.BEISTER 86

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to SC Paderborn 07.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against SC Paderborn 07 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ebecilio was on the scoresheet for his side.

SPARTA DROP TO THIRED!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 - 1 Salerno Calcio

M.KIEFTENBELD 14

Half Time

(1 - 1)

B.BANNAN 20

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against Salerno Calcio.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sparta Rotterdam and Salerno Calcio in their Division 1 fixture.

Kieftenbeld scored the only goal for Sparta Rotterdam and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

SAMBA KINGS

NAUTICO 3-2 FC ISTRES

Brazilian side Naitico were crowned Champions of Division 2 after a 3-2 win over French cracks FC Istres.

Henrique, Ganso and Argentine wonderkid Juan Manuel Iturbe were on the score sheet as the Timba get set for the big time next season.

Gregory Sertic scored a brace for the visiters.

double post bliss B)

The offer for Mário FERNANDES of Grêmio from Náutico has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Carlos CASEMIRO of Santos from Náutico has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

these two will complete my Nautico side...other than Neymar ;) (you know you want to MUTD) I will only be adding promising youth when they get added to the game.

looking very strong for our division 1 assault, as we now sit with an 83 average squad and an 86 average first team.

RATCLIFFE OFFERD MEGA BOOKS TO MANAGE SETUBAL!..

AC Ajaccio 3 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

E.RIVIERE 8

D.STURRIDGE 29

J.GUILAVOGUI 54

Half Time

(2 - 1)

M.KIEFTENBELD 10

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to AC Ajaccio.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to AC Ajaccio in their Division 1 fixture.

Kieftenbeld was on the scoresheet for his side.

SEASON OF PROMISE ENDS IN DISASTER!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 - 6 Vitória de Setúbal

D.ALABA 82

Half Time

(0 - 3)

W.EDUARDO 2, 30, 54, 84

L.PIZZI 18

A.PATO 53

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to Vitória de Setúbal.

Sparta Rotterdam were given a football lesson by Vitória de Setúbal as they were hammered 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Alaba was on the scoresheet for his side.

For the first time in my SM career' date=' we've started at a club and got relegated. A win would have saved us but a red card and 1-0 loss to Champions Padorborn. Ah well. Guess I'll just have to come back up.[/quote']

unlucky mate youll no doubt bounce back yopur side is sound mate..

azim will be takeing up the brazilian side after he applied and freeing up the portuguese now its end of season..

i was going to swap to vitoria myself with people moaning over portuguese but after end to my season i cant leave sparta as i did expect much better position..

so ill get some1 for vitoria over next few days :) .. anybody fancies a change to them let me know.. internal vacancies always come first :) ..

A season to forget at Istres. Not had a great deal to work with and not done much myself, need to scout out some more French talent, but it all seems to be taken :(

Hope for a better season next year, but it's doubtful!!

The season ends on a bad note as Tolio is ruled out for 7weeks :(

Still happy to have romped the league though winning by 11 points in the end B)

Well Done to SC Paderborn on their two in a row aswell

Cheers Gary. I needed to keep up the good work, and I think I've improved the team a little bit given the lack of resources. I hope to keep it up for next season. I'll hopefully be able to raise some funds for a few new players as well. But I do need to sell before I can buy. :)

Cheers Gary. I needed to keep up the good work' date=' and I think I've improved the team a little bit given the lack of resources. I hope to keep it up for next season. I'll hopefully be able to raise some funds for a few new players as well. But I do need to sell before I can buy. :)[/quote']

well done on title mate :) ..

really thought my lads were flying for it at 1 point but just fell to bits and pieces..

gives me something to aim for with sparta again now though..

roll on next season.. mite be the end of david alba! :eek: ..

Huddersfield sign a 5th foreigner' date=' hopefully someone is heading out soon :rolleyes:[/quote']

on to him now mate cheers gary :) .. dont check the squads until days off from work mate so good your on the ball :) ..

will go through them all 2mo mate :) ..

is there anybody ele youve noticed over?.. before i give it a 1ce over 2mo :) ..

Following message sent to huddersfield town :) ..

You are 2 players over the 3 player foreign limit..

I asked if you understood rules fully before joining this gameworld.. Your reply was yes you had read them..

You have now transfer banned up 1 player over..

U must sell ramsey immediately and as punishment you must not play mvilla in any matches until your next available foreing players transfer ban is up..

Failure to do so mate and you will be asked to leave the set up :) ..

• 2 weeks later...

SC Paderborn 07 start off the season well with a 2-1 victory over FC Istres in the Charity Shield game. Goals from Gundogan (MOTM) and Herrmann, with Gueye scoring for the French side. :)

Opening against Huddersfield Town on Sunday.

The near full house at Old Trafford as added a few bob to spend.