The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

BRAND NEW SEASON.. NO GAMES PLAYED!..

2 X VACANCIES.. THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!..

1.. SD HUESCA.. THE SPANISH YOUTH CHALLENGE.. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1786447#post1786447

2 VITORIA DE SETUBAL.. THE PORTUGUESE YOUTH CHALLENGE.. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=104515

RULES!..

THE ULTIMATE YOUTH FORMAT!.. 2 X 8 TEAM PER DIVISION.. 3 UP.. 3 DOWN.. 25 HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. 3 ANY NATION PLAYERS.. 28 SQUAD CAP!!!.. NO BUYING OVER 21 YEARS.. AGE RISERS MAY BE KEPTED IF REQUIRED OR CASHED IN!.. NO QUITTERS!!!..

PLEASE APPLY VIA PM/VM OR GAME WORLD ID-62770 IF INTERESTED IN A VACANCY :) ..

SERIOUS GAME PLAYERS ONLY!!!!!..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Ca

Greetings people !!! New Huesca manager here ! I'm hoping that I'll be able to make life miserable for all of you

:D

I prefer the frenhies but I somewhat liked this spanish side so i decided to give it a go ^^ Should be fun ! And please don't win over me !! :(

Greetings people !!! New Huesca manager here ! I'm hoping that I'll be able to make life miserable for all of you

:D

I prefer the frenhies but I somewhat liked this spanish side so i decided to give it a go ^^ Should be fun ! And please don't win over me !! :(

i do internal vacancies in here mate.. when a desired club pops up i usualy ask around immediately or await within 24 for ingame managers to contact me..

im then more than happy to let people take on a diff nation challenge so hold out mate if you ever fancy a move to the french as you are more then welcome to apply wen 1 of the 2 french teams ever becoms available :) ..

its a patience set up lads as its always going to be youth based :) .. so yea transfers dont always fly around but you have to keep your eye out for new or emerging talent that freshly breaks :) ..

i do internal vacancies in here mate.. when a desired club pops up i usualy ask around immediately or await within 24 for ingame managers to contact me..

im then more than happy to let people take on a diff nation challenge so hold out mate if you ever fancy a move to the french as you are more then welcome to apply wen 1 of the 2 french teams ever becoms available :) ..

its a patience set up lads as its always going to be youth based :) .. so yea transfers dont always fly around but you have to keep your eye out for new or emerging talent that freshly breaks :) ..

Yeah ofcourse mate ^^ I think I've proven my talent of finding young talents aswell as being patient in B-sides

;)

Haha It'd be a true pleasure to take over a frenchie team ! :D

Yeah ofcourse mate ^^ I think I've proven my talent of finding young talents aswell as being patient in B-sides

;)

Haha It'd be a true pleasure to take over a frenchie team ! :D

A warm welcome from way down here in Brazil ;)

am I right in thinking your user name has changed??:o

A warm welcome from way down here in Brazil ;)

am I right in thinking your user name has changed??:o

Thanks mate ^^ Yeah ... ish

:P

It was Elohim from the start .... then i changed it to Fluffy_ ... didnt really like it and changed back to Elohim after a week :P

ROTTENDAM OFF 2 STINKER!..

AC Ajaccio 4 - 2 Sparta Rotterdam

J.GUILAVOGUI 9, 78

D.STURRIDGE 24

A.SCHURRLE 25 (pen)

Half Time

(3 - 1)

S.DE VRIJ 39

R.LUKAKU 87

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to AC Ajaccio.

Sparta Rotterdam lost 4 - 2 to AC Ajaccio in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

De Vrij and Lukaku were amongst the goalscorers.

BIG POINT FOR SPARTA!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 - 1 SC Paderborn 07

D.PROPPER 75

Half Time

(0 - 0)

I.GUNDOGAN 73

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against SC Paderborn 07.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sparta Rotterdam and SC Paderborn 07 in their Division 1 fixture.

Propper was on the scoresheet for his side.

Second Straight Draw For Huesca !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) earned a draw with SD Huesca against Huddersfield Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between SD Huesca and Huddersfield Town in their Division 1 fixture.

Martínez was on the scoresheet for his side.

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1

Racky....

Was looking at this setup yesterday for transfers etc and its kinda static

By that I mean the players available now are very little, for new buys etc

I wanna improve my squad but due to whats available and the money these clubs make, transfers are minimal

I personally feel the setup needs a slight update

either the 3 wildcards becomes 5 or that we get a 2nd country that we can buy a max of 4/5 players from

just my thought

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1

Racky....

Was looking at this setup yesterday for transfers etc and its kinda static

By that I mean the players available now are very little' date=' for new buys etc

I wanna improve my squad but due to whats available and the money these clubs make, transfers are minimal

I personally feel the setup needs a slight update

either the 3 wildcards becomes 5 or that we get a 2nd country that we can buy a max of 4/5 players from

just my thought[/quote']

i totally went away from the other nation idea as that again wil just go stagnant.. likewise with the 5 players instead of 3 mate.. that 2 will go stagnant.. infact any other rule imposed would eventually go stagnant as it pivitiol peak evens out..

the real problem is people arnt willing to release higher rated players for lower rated actual better talent imo.. ive done it a few times.. thats why it becomes stagnant for them..

the actual set up i feel is bigger than the market itself mate 2 go disrupt the layout completely.. hence why i made n.o.f.a..

in that sense i mean there is no other set up on sm of this style.. its totally not about putting out a side your use to.. and it is about playin players totally away from the norm..

im actually going to be makeing my rotterdam side a complete all dutch team more than likely..

if you have players watts who you dont feel will go past say 82 you mayaswell chop them out for a 78 rated player who is more than likely going to progress the better..

market being stagnant in no way means the set up is tired out.. its helping the shelf life of this set up majorly imo..

it is wot it is mate.. a set up about finding them gems that are added to the database etc before others in the set up.. little youth gems that break into a club first team.. its then down to yourself who you chose to deal out..

wot does everybody else rekon???.. some other opinions would be great? :) ..

OUWWWWWCH!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 7 Náutico

K.LEERDAM 5

D.ALABA 58

D.PROPPER 77

Half Time

(1 - 5)

M.MAICON 1, 34, 39

L.DAMIAO 13

P.GANSO 30

N.HENRIQUE 61

D.PROPPER 74 (own goal)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to Náutico.

Sparta Rotterdam have lost to Náutico 7 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Leerdam, Propper and Alaba were amongst the goalscorers.

CUP REVENGE!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 0 Náutico

R.BERGKAMP 12 (pen)

R.SNEIJDER 13

R.VAN LA PARRA 47

Half Time

(2 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Náutico.

Sparta Rotterdam beat Náutico 3 - 0 in their THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!.

Cup Round 1 fixture.

Clasie had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bergkamp, Van La Parra and Sneijder were amongst the goalscorers.

SPARTA OFF BOTTOM!..

Vitória de Setúbal 1 - 2 Sparta Rotterdam

J.SILVA 52

Half Time

(0 - 1)

D.ALABA 9

L.EBECILIO 78

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Vitória de Setúbal.

Sparta Rotterdam outclassed Vitória de Setúbal and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Alaba scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ebecilio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

i totally went away from the other nation idea as that again wil just go stagnant.. likewise with the 5 players instead of 3 mate.. that 2 will go stagnant.. infact any other rule imposed would eventually go stagnant as it pivitiol peak evens out..

the real problem is people arnt willing to release higher rated players for lower rated actual better talent imo.. ive done it a few times.. thats why it becomes stagnant for them..

the actual set up i feel is bigger than the market itself mate 2 go disrupt the layout completely.. hence why i made n.o.f.a..

in that sense i mean there is no other set up on sm of this style.. its totally not about putting out a side your use to.. and it is about playin players totally away from the norm..

im actually going to be makeing my rotterdam side a complete all dutch team more than likely..

if you have players watts who you dont feel will go past say 82 you mayaswell chop them out for a 78 rated player who is more than likely going to progress the better..

market being stagnant in no way means the set up is tired out.. its helping the shelf life of this set up majorly imo..

it is wot it is mate.. a set up about finding them gems that are added to the database etc before others in the set up.. little youth gems that break into a club first team.. its then down to yourself who you chose to deal out..

wot does everybody else rekon???.. some other opinions would be great? :) ..

think ur missing my point lol

if i want to improve my squad i either need to...

1. sell my best players and buy average ones in return and hope for the best cause the teams dont make enough money, plus the players available arent certin to rise

2. sell all my **** and buy top players and have a squad size of like 14

my point is theres not enough players form my nation available for what my team can afford that are good prospects... so thats leaves me keeping my team the same or hoping for the best like i said or fillign my team with rubbish players

theres no enjoyment in that i believe

think ur missing my point lol

if i want to improve my squad i either need to...

1. sell my best players and buy average ones in return and hope for the best cause the teams dont make enough money' date=' plus the players available arent certin to rise

2. sell all my **** and buy top players and have a squad size of like 14

my point is theres not enough players form my nation available for what my team can afford that are good prospects... so thats leaves me keeping my team the same or hoping for the best like i said or fillign my team with rubbish players

theres no enjoyment in that i believe[/quote']

and when you fill up your next available player location you then complain you board again and want 2 bend the rules further?..

do what im doing..

im selling every player who turns over 21.. im keeping my whole side dutch..

as soon as a player turns over 21 they will be out..

if i get board of holland i will move on 2 another nation.. youve continually stuck with the nation your moaning about through available vacancies?..

i start bending rules to satisfy your boredom 1ce wen your boared again do i bend them continually because you cant see the interest in keeping this EXACTLY WOT the name states.. an under 21 set up and playing the set up properly for a total different enjoyment factor..

i dont care if i have the worst nation side in here my will be run precisely as the name states.. meaning players will be released and younger signed.. my sparta will be exactly wot its ment to be.. an under 21 side.. MATE WOT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WAS MANAGER OF A NATIONS UNDER 21 SET UP?..

like i said the set up will remain bigger than n e member unfortunately.. tbf its a set up i could continue 2 play myself against the computer so i dont plan 2 change :) ..

and when you fill up your next available player location you then complain you board again and want 2 bend the rules further?..

do what im doing..

im selling every player who turns over 21.. im keeping my whole side dutch..

as soon as a player turns over 21 they will be out..

if i get board of holland i will move on 2 another nation.. youve continually stuck with the nation your moaning about through available vacancies?..

i start bending rules to satisfy your boredom 1ce wen your boared again do i bend them continually because you cant see the interest in keeping this EXACTLY WOT the name states.. an under 21 set up and playing the set up properly for a total different enjoyment factor..

i dont care if i have the worst nation side in here my will be run precisely as the name states.. meaning players will be released and younger signed.. my sparta will be exactly wot its ment to be.. an under 21 side.. MATE WOT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WAS MANAGER OF A NATIONS UNDER 21 SET UP?..

like i said the set up will remain bigger than n e member unfortunately.. tbf its a set up i could continue 2 play myself against the computer so i dont plan 2 change :) ..

im only stating what i find is wrong here

theres not any players of good prospect left for me to buy

so what do i do? sell good players and buy rubbish ones? make my team bad? make it 14 players to take only the high ratings?

my points clearly valid and as a owner u should be able to respect my view instead of coming back with a cheeky & argumentitive reply

never mind, no point discussing more

MATE WOT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WAS MANAGER OF A NATIONS UNDER 21 SET UP

and to answer this. i would be picking players i DONT need to pay for and have access to pick ALL under 21 players from that nation. NOT what i can afford or share the players with several other clubs.

questions kinda pointless to me

im only stating what i find is wrong here

theres not any players of good prospect left for me to buy

so what do i do? sell good players and buy rubbish ones? make my team bad? make it 14 players to take only the high ratings?

my points clearly valid and as a owner u should be able to respect my view instead of coming back with a cheeky & argumentitive reply

never mind' date=' no point discussing more[/quote']

im not being cheeky mate 1 bit..

im clearly stateing the obvious..

the idea of this set up mate is for it 2 involve kids..

at the VERY begining i stated that you would have to work round in circles meaning this set up had endless shelf life..

honestly watts if you are sad enough to not be able 2 replace some of the actual rating high garbage which you do have in that ac ajaccio side and replace it with actual lower rated talent then that isnt my problem that you arent willing to follow the actual purpose of the set up mate..

its not about squads ending up with 28 players all 90 rated and 28 year old..

its about managers takeing control of sides properly and keeping up with the nations youth aspect and singing accordingly..

mate its a youth set up where you sign youth players.. if you cant release overage non mover players etc and not be able to handle makeing your side lower rated for the gameplay aspect i find you sad in all honesty.. its simulated football man.. in all honesty i dont want stagmant managers like yourself in here and i dont mean that funny as you will go on 2 make teams in this set up stale..

france are talented to death.. you have some right availability mate..

p.s are you arfon in disguise?..

im not being cheeky mate 1 bit..

im clearly stateing the obvious..

the idea of this set up mate is for it 2 involve kids..

at the VERY begining i stated that you would have to work round in circles meaning this set up had endless shelf life..

honestly watts if you are sad enough to not be able 2 replace some of the actual rating high garbage which you do have in that ac ajaccio side and replace it with actual lower rated talent then that isnt my problem that you arent willing to follow the actual purpose of the set up mate..

its not about squads ending up with 28 players all 90 rated and 28 year old..

its about managers takeing control of sides properly and keeping up with the nations youth aspect and singing accordingly..

mate its a youth set up where you sign youth players.. if you cant release overage non mover players etc and not be able to handle makeing your side lower rated for the gameplay aspect i find you sad in all honesty.. its simulated football man.. in all honesty i dont want stagmant managers like yourself in here and i dont mean that funny as you will go on 2 make teams in this set up stale..

france are talented to death.. you have some right availability mate..

p.s are you arfon in disguise?..

i aint even gonna read this coz ur so argumentative lol

its pointless trying to point out the problems

my team has possible risers now, but i want to improve it

but what this setup state allows me to buy is useless, all i can buy is low rated players who have no prospect

so yeah ill sell my great players who will rise to buy those who wont

no worries

ur a decent guy mate but when u dotn agree with someone u cant take it and get all argumentative and cheeky which i cant be bothered with

so no problems :) ill just sell my players and buy rubbish

cheers for listening

i aint even gonna read this coz ur so argumentative lol

its pointless trying to point out the problems

my team has possible risers now' date=' but i want to improve it

but what this setup state allows me to buy is useless, all i can buy is low rated players who have no prospect

so yeah ill sell my great players who will rise to buy those who wont

no worries

ur a decent guy mate but when u dotn agree with someone u cant take it and get all argumentative and cheeky which i cant be bothered with

so no problems :) ill just sell my players and buy rubbish

cheers for listening[/quote']

again mate im not being funny..

ok..

explain to me why the set up is poor economy?..

again mate im not being funny..

ok..

explain to me why the set up is poor economy?..

just dont see much income thats all

took me to whatever season we are on to earn 15 million lol

doesnt matter anyway, ill work with what i have

wasnt so long ago u were wanting to pair us all up with a 2nd country. now my idea to extend a wildcard by 2 more is such a bad bad idea

anyway, on we go, nothing else to say

just dont see much income thats all

took me to whatever season we are on to earn 15 million lol

doesnt matter anyway' date=' ill work with what i have

wasnt so long ago u were wanting to pair us all up with a 2nd country. now my idea to extend a wildcard by 2 more is such a bad bad idea

anyway, on we go, nothing else to say[/quote']

the intention is so that u have to sell to sign.. to freshen sides up.. i want teams to have to move out higher rated over agers to get the income to sign the fresh talent.. it is no way about teams being nothing but loaded up with youth.. i know poor economy means you have 2 sell high end at some point to be able to move.. i knew it would catch out managers who didnt want to play ball fully with under 21 rule and wanted to sit it out on stale high end rated sides..

1 word mate.. dermo.. watch how he worked paderborn..

the second side add on was simple.. it was going to happen because of the ammount of complaints people handed out with regards to portuguese sides being so much worse..

this is exactly why i havent..

division 1..

SC Paderborn 07 - 25 84 £115.4M M.SAKHO M.GOTZE E.MUNOZ

Huddersfield Town - 27 83 £102.8M Y.M'VILA D.WELBECK J.RODWELL

AC Ajaccio - 27 84 £104.3M A.SCHURRLE D.COSTA J.KANA-BIYIK

Vitória de Setúbal - 27 81 £92.0M A.PATO W.SZCZESNY Y.BRAHIMI

Sparta Rotterdam - 28 83 £101.5M R.LUKAKU D.ALABA K.LEERDAM

Náutico - 27 86 £135.4M P.GANSO V.GIULIANO C.ERIKSEN

Southampton - 28 84 £115.6M S.NEYMAR D.DE GEA J.HENDERSON

SD Huesca - 22 82 £87.6M I.MUNIAIN A.HERRERA A.THIAGO

division 2..

De Graafschap - 28 83 £88.8M D.LOVREN L.FER L.DE JONG

Verona - 28 84 £114.5M M.PJANIC J.RODRIGUEZ A.PALOSCHI

Salerno Calcio - 28 83 £99.1M M.MUSACCHIO M.BALOTELLI A.POLI

Portimonense - 28 80 £64.8M J.WILSHERE X.SHAQIRI J.AYEW

Ponferradina - 24 83 £90.8M Á.DOMINGUEZ S.CANALES S.COATES

Erzgebirge Aue - 24 84 £98.6M T.KROOS S.BENDER A.GRIEZMANN

FC Istres - 28 84 £107.4M R.BOUDEBOUZ D.HOILETT A.N'DIAYE

São Caetano - 22 83 £90.8M A.LJAJIC A.TEIXEIRA R.AIRTON

u see the balance.. add on nations arnt needed imo.. any body can beat anybody in this league hence why theres no staticness between divisions..

i dont need the add ons because them portugese sides challenge just as good as every1 else.. this season vitoria was challenging title and portimonese promotion..

i want you to struggle.. i want you in this position your in now..

hence the economy..

hence the squad cap..

hence the whole tightness and restraints of the set up..

its completely about using upstairs and playing with youth element as the gameworld name intends..

keeping overagers.. the 3 wildcard etc was there to just bring teams alittle more inline..

anybody else see a problem with the set up?.. ideally 4 me all managers would work teams around a under 21 element and ive tryd to make sure that happens as teams will hinder who dont..

14 other managers in here?.. how does the set up feel for you lot?..

the intention is so that u have to sell to sign.. to freshen sides up.. i want teams to have to move out higher rated over agers to get the income to sign the fresh talent.. it is no way about teams being nothing but loaded up with youth.. i know poor economy means you have 2 sell high end at some point to be able to move.. i knew it would catch out managers who didnt want to play ball fully with under 21 rule and wanted to sit it out on stale high end rated sides..

1 word mate.. dermo.. watch how he worked paderborn..

the second side add on was simple.. it was going to happen because of the ammount of complaints people handed out with regards to portuguese sides being so much worse..

this is exactly why i havent..

division 1..

SC Paderborn 07 - 25 84 £115.4M M.SAKHO M.GOTZE E.MUNOZ

Huddersfield Town - 27 83 £102.8M Y.M'VILA D.WELBECK J.RODWELL

AC Ajaccio - 27 84 £104.3M A.SCHURRLE D.COSTA J.KANA-BIYIK

Vitória de Setúbal - 27 81 £92.0M A.PATO W.SZCZESNY Y.BRAHIMI

Sparta Rotterdam - 28 83 £101.5M R.LUKAKU D.ALABA K.LEERDAM

Náutico - 27 86 £135.4M P.GANSO V.GIULIANO C.ERIKSEN

Southampton - 28 84 £115.6M S.NEYMAR D.DE GEA J.HENDERSON

SD Huesca - 22 82 £87.6M I.MUNIAIN A.HERRERA A.THIAGO

division 2..

De Graafschap - 28 83 £88.8M D.LOVREN L.FER L.DE JONG

Verona - 28 84 £114.5M M.PJANIC J.RODRIGUEZ A.PALOSCHI

Salerno Calcio - 28 83 £99.1M M.MUSACCHIO M.BALOTELLI A.POLI

Portimonense - 28 80 £64.8M J.WILSHERE X.SHAQIRI J.AYEW

Ponferradina - 24 83 £90.8M Á.DOMINGUEZ S.CANALES S.COATES

Erzgebirge Aue - 24 84 £98.6M T.KROOS S.BENDER A.GRIEZMANN

FC Istres - 28 84 £107.4M R.BOUDEBOUZ D.HOILETT A.N'DIAYE

São Caetano - 22 83 £90.8M A.LJAJIC A.TEIXEIRA R.AIRTON

u see the balance.. add on nations arnt needed imo.. any body can beat anybody in this league hence why theres no staticness between divisions..

i dont need the add ons because them portugese sides challenge just as good as every1 else.. this season vitoria was challenging title and portimonese promotion..

i want you to struggle.. i want you in this position your in now..

hence the economy..

hence the squad cap..

hence the whole tightness and restraints of the set up..

its completely about using upstairs and playing with youth element as the gameworld name intends..

keeping overagers.. the 3 wildcard etc was there to just bring teams alittle more inline..

anybody else see a problem with the set up?.. ideally 4 me all managers would work teams around a under 21 element and ive tryd to make sure that happens as teams will hinder who dont..

14 other managers in here?.. how does the set up feel for you lot?..

not even gonna read this and bother, i asked for maybe a 2 player expansion and get stories in return that i dont have time to read

ill work with what i have

thanks anyway