The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1

deleted a couple of posts from here as i feel any1 can crystal clearly understand wot im saying makes sense..

u have an issue with me your free to pm me for my number or if you cant afford the call let me kno and i will gladly contact you..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1

deleted a couple of posts from here as i feel any1 can crystal clearly understand wot im saying makes sense..

u have an issue with me your free to pm me for my number or if you cant afford the call let me kno and i will gladly contact you..

I ain't wanting to talk on the phone pmsl

I made a suggestion... All u had to say was yes ok or no I wanna keep it how it is

That would have done for me, was all I was looking for, not a rant

I ain't wanting to talk on the phone pmsl

I made a suggestion... All u had to say was yes ok or no I wanna keep it how it is

That would have done for me' date=' was all I was looking for, not a rant[/quote']

ok..

no were not changeing set up layout for the simple fact after you sign your 2 players your requesting we add again you will be in same position a few more month down the line crying over nothing.. board and we will be here on the forum again in the same position..

heres the bottom line mate..

in your opinion set up is stale and poor..

im giving you the go ahead to leave.. elohim im sure would be dying for the french..

spain i could comfortably fill :) ..

i want the set up to continually tick over as a youth driven format.. i dont believe your idea adds anything more 2 this set up as after the 2 extra signings you will be in no different circumstances to now..

ok..

no were not changeing set up layout for the simple fact after you sign your 2 players your requesting we add again you will be in same position a few more month down the line crying over nothing.. board and we will be here on the forum again in the same position..

heres the bottom line mate..

in your opinion set up is stale and poor..

im giving you the go ahead to leave.. elohim im sure would be dying for the french..

spain i could comfortably fill :) ..

i want the set up to continually tick over as a youth driven format.. i dont believe your idea adds anything more 2 this set up as after the 2 extra signings you will be in no different circumstances to now..

See there we go again lol

Another story reply. I made a suggestion coz there's limited French youth to buy. Never said I didn't enjoy the set up or anything just an idea as for a few clubs the options for players aren't as wide that's all

You don't like my idea fine, no harm to me I'll continue to work my team the best I can, isn't a problem at all

Never a need for a rant over n over

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned and a note that to u that u ain't always gotta be so defensive over a simple idea :)

See there we go again lol

Another story reply. I made a suggestion coz there's limited French youth to buy. Never said I didn't enjoy the set up or anything just an idea as for a few clubs the options for players aren't as wide that's all

You don't like my idea fine' date=' no harm to me I'll continue to work my team the best I can, isn't a problem at all

Never a need for a rant over n over

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned and a note that to u that u ain't always gotta be so defensive over a simple idea :)[/quote']

stop being an idiot now your doing my head in mate and answer this question..

when you sign up your 2 added players your requesting wot position will you be in different 2 now mate other than just another 2 players added to your squad???..

SPARTA TRANSFER NEWS!..

OUT!..

Nick VIERGEVER has completed his move to AZ from Sparta Rotterdam for £3,551,800

Nicky KUIPER has completed his move to FC Twente from Sparta Rotterdam for £6,014,400

David ALABA has completed his move to Bayern München from Sparta Rotterdam for £10,189,000

WILL BE RESHAPEING THIS SPARTA CONSTANTLY 21 OR UNDER ONLY..

SPARTA CURRENT RISERS!..

Rodney SNEIJDER - +4 80

Stefan DE VRIJ - +2 85

Kaj RAMSTEIJN - +3 81

Jerson CABRAL - +3 83

Maikel KIEFTENBELD - +1 84

Marko VEJINOVIC - +1 83

Jordy CLASIE - +3 83

Ties EVERS - +3 79

BACK ON THE SCOUT!.. :) ..

stop being an idiot now your doing my head in mate and answer this question..

when you sign up your 2 added players your requesting wot position will you be in different 2 now mate other than just another 2 players added to your squad???..

Don't call me an idiot ;)

I only made a suggestion for a yes or no answer n it's became a debate about ages n stuff lol

As I said I'll work with what I have im more than fine with that

Don't call me an idiot ;)

I only made a suggestion for a yes or no answer n it's became a debate about ages n stuff lol

As I said I'll work with what I have im more than fine with that

you clearly are though as this debate has continued and your ducking the question again..

wot extra would the addition of 2 players bring to this set up?..

you clearly are though as this debate has continued and your ducking the question again..

wot extra would the addition of 2 players bring to this set up?..

Lol

Mate ur continuing it not me

I wanted to improve my team as I said before so obv I feel that would improve it

No need for personal attacks is there? When all I've said is it's fine I'll work with what I have.... no need at all dude

Lol

Mate ur continuing it not me

I wanted to improve my team as I said before so obv I feel that would improve it

No need for personal attacks is there? When all I've said is it's fine I'll work with what I have.... no need at all dude

stay out my way mate..

ive got no time for you at all..

ive explained loads to you and you havent taken the time to read..

your a baby.. and after signing 2 xtra players would be moaning again you couldnt improve your side.. meaning your additional 2 player idea is a waste of space..

abit like you mate..

stay out my way mate..

ive got no time for you at all..

ive explained loads to you and you havent taken the time to read..

your a baby.. and after signing 2 xtra players would be moaning again you couldnt improve your side.. meaning your additional 2 player idea is a waste of space..

abit like you mate..

Oh dear

I actually read what u said and agreed I get it to someone else in ur setup

I said a million times ur response was fine and I'll go with ow things are

But agreeing with u makes me an idiot? Very strange indeed

not even gonna read this and bother, i asked for maybe a 2 player expansion and get stories in return that i dont have time to read

ill work with what i have

thanks anyway

not even going to reply with anymore words to you its done mate..

i have to work round you so i will..

thanks anyway..

division 1..

SC Paderborn 07 - 25 84 £115.4M M.SAKHO M.GOTZE E.MUNOZ

Huddersfield Town - 27 83 £102.8M Y.M'VILA D.WELBECK J.RODWELL

AC Ajaccio - 27 84 £104.3M A.SCHURRLE D.COSTA J.KANA-BIYIK

Vitória de Setúbal - 27 81 £92.0M A.PATO W.SZCZESNY Y.BRAHIMI

Sparta Rotterdam - 28 83 £101.5M R.LUKAKU D.ALABA K.LEERDAM

Náutico - 27 86 £135.4M P.GANSO V.GIULIANO C.ERIKSEN

Southampton - 28 84 £115.6M S.NEYMAR D.DE GEA J.HENDERSON

SD Huesca - 22 82 £87.6M I.MUNIAIN A.HERRERA A.THIAGO

division 2..

De Graafschap - 28 83 £88.8M D.LOVREN L.FER L.DE JONG

Verona - 28 84 £114.5M M.PJANIC J.RODRIGUEZ A.PALOSCHI

Salerno Calcio - 28 83 £99.1M M.MUSACCHIO M.BALOTELLI A.POLI

Portimonense - 28 80 £64.8M J.WILSHERE X.SHAQIRI J.AYEW

Ponferradina - 24 83 £90.8M Á.DOMINGUEZ S.CANALES S.COATES

Erzgebirge Aue - 24 84 £98.6M T.KROOS S.BENDER A.GRIEZMANN

FC Istres - 28 84 £107.4M R.BOUDEBOUZ D.HOILETT A.N'DIAYE

São Caetano - 22 83 £90.8M A.LJAJIC A.TEIXEIRA R.AIRTON

didn't realise I had the highest squad value B).......must be a first in any setup :P

I want nothing to do with the argument about changing the rules ;)

only highlighting this post.........."limited French youth"........your having a laugh Watts, surely.

they have one of the strongest collection of youth in world football :o

didn't realise I had the highest squad value B).......must be a first in any setup :P

I want nothing to do with the argument about changing the rules ;)

only highlighting this post.........."limited French youth"........your having a laugh Watts' date=' surely.

they have one of the strongest collection of youth in world football :o[/quote']

Limited availability in the setup I meant dude, that's all

The offer for Eden HAZARD of Lille OSC from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

cost was 24 million plus 2 higher rated players as apose to others in my team who i dont feel will do me any more favours so may aswell be binned now..

look forward to selling hazard for about 4 million more than now wen hes 103 rated and only 22 year old..

will be able to bring some right 75 rateds in with the return from hazard n that!!!!!..

WHAT A GAMEWORLD.. QUALITY! B) ..

p.s all my foreign are from belgium.. why.. because im weired like that..

So we need to sell 22 years and Over now?

no mate..

but if your skint.. chose not 2 sign nation risers.. dont keep up with under 21 and youngers set ups etc then your going to flat line imo..

hell come in for me till 22.. ill make another how much from future rises so wen i do sell him bank will b thriveing ready for next additions..

half of the lads whose rose 4 me will move in time.. and another set of younger will come in.. rise for me and b shipped out again for another set.. constantly keeping the side in money..

sacrifice mate.. i sold amats.. benders.. albas.. renans.. allsorts to bank roll money for moves in here..

4 me its about keeping my side youthful.. continously chopping and changeing and not just flatlineing on rating high 29 year olds..

its a youth set up so i intend to keep my side exactly that..

i know at some stage u need to sell to progress.. your time is now.. hence the head ake because u cant commit..

no mate..

but if your skint.. chose not 2 sign nation risers.. dont keep up with under 21 and youngers set ups etc then your going to flat line imo..

hell come in for me till 22.. ill make another how much from future rises so wen i do sell him bank will b thriveing ready for next additions..

half of the lads whose rose 4 me will move in time.. and another set of younger will come in.. rise for me and b shipped out again for another set.. constantly keeping the side in money..

sacrifice mate.. i sold amats.. benders.. albas.. renans.. allsorts to bank roll money for moves in here..

4 me its about keeping my side youthful.. continously chopping and changeing and not just flatlineing on rating high 29 year olds..

its a youth set up so i intend to keep my side exactly that..

i know at some stage u need to sell to progress.. your time is now.. hence the head ake because u cant commit..

Cool

I can commit :) I'm just a greedy person :) lol

Kiss n make up? :)

SPARTA RUINED!..

Huddersfield Town 3 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

D.WELBECK 3, 78

P.LASOGGA 12

Half Time

(2 - 0)

J.CABRAL 56

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to Huddersfield Town.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Huddersfield Town in their Division 1 fixture.

Cabral was on the scoresheet for his side.