The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1

SNEIJDER SEES SPARTA INTO SEMIS!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 - 0 Southampton

R.SNEIJDER 51

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Southampton.

Sparta Rotterdam beat Southampton 1 - 0 in their THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!.

Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Sneijder scored the winner for Sparta Rotterdam and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1

*FRENCH SLIP UP AGAIN*

AC Ajaccio 0 - 1 SC Paderborn 07

Half Time (0 - 0)

P.MLAPA 77

Paul Watts was unable to prevent a AC Ajaccio defeat to SC Paderborn 07.

AC Ajaccio slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against SC Paderborn 07 in their Division 1 fixture.

ROTTERDAM BACK IN MIX!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 0 Southampton

L.NARSINGH 20

J.CABRAL 53

Z.LABYAD 83

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Southampton.

Sparta Rotterdam beat Southampton 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Narsingh scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Labyad and Cabral were also amongst the goalscorers.

Gary Mack steered Náutico to victory against SD Huesca.

Náutico outclassed SD Huesca and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Giuliano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lucas and Ganso were also amongst the goalscorers.

The result takes us 5 points clear at the top of the table B)

RELEGATION DOG FIGHT FOR ROTTERDAM!..

SD Huesca 0 - 0 Sparta Rotterdam

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against SD Huesca.

Sparta Rotterdam dominated much of the play against SD Huesca but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Lukaku had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Second draw in a row for the german youngsters

Verona 3-3 Erzgebirge Aue

Half Time

(2 - 2)

A.MAZZOTTA 8--R.SUKUTA-PASU 20

A.PALOSCHI 21-----B.VUKCEVIC 25

G.MARILUNGO 74--A.GRIEZMANN 54

* SUPER SCHURRLE *

AC Ajaccio 2 - 1 Vitória de Setúbal

A.SCHURRLE 23 (pen), 43

Half Time (2 - 1)

J.SILVA 26

Paul Watts steered AC Ajaccio to victory against Vitória de Setúbal.

AC Ajaccio outclassed Vitória de Setúbal and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schurrle scored both of the goals for AC Ajaccio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

SEMI FINAL SHOCKER!..

FC Istres 2 - 0 Sparta Rotterdam

G.SUNU 16

G.KAKUTA 48

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to FC Istres.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to FC Istres in their THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!.

Cup Semi Final fixture.

Some nicers risers for AC Ajaccio :)

Willy BOLY + 6 > 83

Sanaa ALTAMA + 5 > 80

Mathieu PEYBERNES + 5 > 83

Frédéric BULOT + 6 > 83

Baptiste REYNET + 8 > 83

Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN + 5 > 83

Eliaquim MANGALA + 1 > 87

I shall be starting this post of with saying that I'm glad that I was able to participate in this setup.

But as it turns out, This just wasnt something for me, I never got into it ... I did not click with the team unfortunately and I rarely check in on this team either ... I feel that I should not be taking up the spot for a manager that could be so much more active then me ...

10 games i was in charge of Huesca, and I can honestly say that I don't remember a single result lol ... My sincerest apologies to you Racky for leaving, I don't usually leave a setup like this but It's not my kind of team ...

I wish you all the best of luck in the future!

AJ Ajaccio today unveil their new kit

The team have decided to change their strip mid-season due to a new sponsorship deal with airline Emirates

The new style kit is made by Diadora and is available for fans to buy from the clubs online shop

2whf49l.png

FRENCH RIGHT BACK IN IT

Sparta Rotterdam 0 - 1 AC Ajaccio

Half Time (0 - 0)

S.FEGHOULI 81

AC Ajaccio strike late in the 81st minute so secure a confident away win over

Sparta Rotterdam

The French has most of the possession over the 90 minutes

They now sit only 3 points behind the league leaders and will look to push all the way

GOIN DOWN!..

Sparta Rotterdam 0 - 1 AC Ajaccio

Half Time

(0 - 0)

S.FEGHOULI 81

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to AC Ajaccio.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against AC Ajaccio in their Division 1 fixture.

SC Paderborn continue their stellar rise up the table with a 1-2 victory over Huddersfield Town coming off the back of wins against Nautico, Ajaccio, Setubal and Huesca. Gibbs in the 11th with Herrmann scoring twice in the 80th and the 87th minute. Mlapa gets MOTM. Sees us go up to first. :D

really good win for the young germans

in second place and try to fight for promotion

Erzgebirge Aue 3-2 Salerno Calcio

B.VUKCEVIC 49, 50---S.VERDI 1, 77

D.DIDAVI 81

Half Time

(0 - 1)

A big renew for erzebirge aue, after selling the over 21 players: MIELITZ, TOPRAK, GOTTWALD, S. BENDER and the wild card GRIEZMANN, we are happy to welcome some new players to our side MERKEL, SOBIECH, RAUSCH, YABO, THY, STIEPERMANN and the wild card MATIP. There is some good talent in this list. Also a few days ago there was a renewal of the 2 keepers and another 3 low rated players left in the team.

Waiting for another couple of signing we have some players that improve their rating

Daniel BATZ +3 (75)

Richard SUKUTA-PASU +2 (82)

Nicolas N'KOULOU +1 (88)

hopefully we will have some others :)

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

really good win for the renew Erzgebirge Aue

São Caetano 0-1 Erzgebirge Aue

Half Time

(0 - 0)

-----------------R.SUKUTA-PASU 66

waiting for last wild card to join our side, Krkic BOJAN is on the plane from Rome to Germany

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

SUPER COSTA

AC Ajaccio 2 - 1 Náutico

D.COSTA 30, 70

Half Time (1 - 1)

A.SANDRO 4

AC Ajaccio keep up the title chase with a well fought win against Náutico

The French side came from behind with a brace from Douglas Costa

This leaves Watts' side still only 3 points behind the league leaders

ROUTINE LOSS FOR ROTTERDAM!..

SC Paderborn 07 1 - 0 Sparta Rotterdam

I.GUNDOGAN 82

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to SC Paderborn 07.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to SC Paderborn 07 in their Division 1 fixture.

some players rise for me, not so bad :)

Lars UNNERSTALL +5 - 80

Julian DRAXLER +4 - 84

Christoph KRAMER +3 - 78

Lennart THY +1 - 79

Matthias ZIMMERMANN +2 - 82

Joël MATIP +1 -87

Lasse SOBIECH +3 - 80

Toni KROOS +1 - 90

Marco STIEPERMANN +3 - 80

Tony JANTSCHKE +3 - 85