The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

racky

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

Dan James steered São Caetano to victory against Vitória de Setúbal.

São Caetano beat Vitória de Setúbal 4 - 1 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!.

Cup Round 1 fixture.

Ljajic scored the only goal for São Caetano and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

plus completed the signings of stefan savic & pereria douglas

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

ROTTERDAM IN PLAY OFF PLACES!..

Sparta Rotterdam 2 - 0 Southampton

R.LUKAKU 21

J.CABRAL 65

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Southampton.

Sparta Rotterdam outclassed Southampton and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lukaku scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabral was also on the scoresheet for his side.

very happy to of got a point from this match as i fluffed it in the cup a few days ago for some reason thought it was a euro tie, hence most my starting 11 were out due to being "nmf"

Dan James earned a draw with São Caetano against SD Huesca.

The match ended 1 - 1 between São Caetano and SD Huesca in their Division 2 fixture.

Patrick was on the scoresheet for his side.

however that sould be sorted by next game

signed gabriel silva aswell from udinese today

also just so everyone knows temporaily i will have 4 non national players

this is because i'm buying baumann for cash from paderborn and as soon as this happens i will technically have 4 foreigners however this will only be so until my offer on another player is accepted because the player i am moving out in a p/e is my other non national keeper who ican't move on til baumann joins me(2 min keepers rule)

couple more transfers to report for sao

oliver baumann joined from paderborn for 10mil.

ribeiro dodo joined from corinthians for a p/e deal of two 75ov's

moreira dalton joined from internacional for a p/e deal +£117k

also got abd's on

borges romulo from vasco da gama

roberto firmino from tsg hoffenheim (once this deals done i'll be back to only 3 non national players;))

last nights fixture with my rejuvenated sao

Dan James steered São Caetano to victory against Verona.

São Caetano beat Verona 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Ljajic scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kleber was also on the scoresheet for his side.

SPARTA STILL CONTINUE PLAY OFF PUSH!..

Sparta Rotterdam 2 - 0 SD Huesca

R.LUKAKU 2

J.CABRAL 83

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against SD Huesca.

Sparta Rotterdam outclassed SD Huesca and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lukaku scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabral was also on the scoresheet for his side.

very suprised by tonights win because well 1 baumann was cup tied which i must admit i didn't intially notice, so i had to play a 70ov rated keeper tonight

i had a cb playing at dm due to fitness issues and had three/4 players playing who started the match at about 92% fit

Dan James steered São Caetano to victory against Ponferradina.

São Caetano outclassed Ponferradina and beat them 6 - 3 in a thrilling THE PROJECTS YOUTH LEAGUE!.

Cup Quarter Final encounter.

Mauricio was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Silva and Neto were also amongst the goalscorers.

drawn De Graafschap in the semi's

ROTTERDAM ON RAPE CHARGE!..

Ponferradina 2 - 8 Sparta Rotterdam

L.KEVIN 5

L.JUANMI 14

Half Time

(2 - 3)

R.LUKAKU 8 (pen), 12 (pen), 68, 75

L.NARSINGH 37, 67, 85

P.VAN AANHOLT 57

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Ponferradina.

Sparta Rotterdam outclassed Ponferradina and thrashed them 8 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lukaku was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Aanholt and Narsingh were also amongst the goalscorers.

Dan James steered São Caetano to victory against Portimonense.

São Caetano outclassed Portimonense and beat them 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Teixeira was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Firmino and Ljajic were also amongst the goalscorers.

moved up too 2nd in the league

spacer.gif

Dan James steered São Caetano to victory against Southampton.

São Caetano outclassed Southampton and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Silva scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ljajic and Walter were also amongst the goalscorers.

DUTCH IN DIRE DRAW!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 - 1 De Graafschap

J.BRUMA 61

Half Time

(0 - 1)

L.DE JONG 24

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against De Graafschap.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sparta Rotterdam and De Graafschap in their Division 2 fixture.

Bruma scored the only goal for Sparta Rotterdam and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

RATCLIFFE WOUNDED AS SPARTA DROP OUT OF PLAY OFF PLACES!..

Verona 3 - 2 Sparta Rotterdam

A.PALOSCHI 3

G.MARILUNGO 47

E.SCHELOTTO 54

Half Time

(1 - 1)

J.CLASIE 32

L.NARSINGH 78

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to Verona.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Verona in their Division 2 fixture.

Clasie and Narsingh were amongst the goalscorers.

MAJOR WIN FOR DUTCH!..

Sparta Rotterdam 4 - 1 São Caetano

E.HAZARD 46

L.EBECILIO 68

S.DE VRIJ 79

D.PROPPER 82

Half Time

(0 - 1)

H.WALTER 15

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against São Caetano.

Sparta Rotterdam beat São Caetano 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Propper scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Vrij and Ebecilio were also amongst the goalscorers.

ROTTERDAM READY FOR NEW BLOOD!..

Sparta Rotterdam 1 -1 Portimonense

L.NARSINGH 50

Half Time

(0 - 0)

D.PEREIRA 75

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with Sparta Rotterdam against Portimonense.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sparta Rotterdam and Portimonense in their Division 2 fixture.

Narsingh scored the only goal for Sparta Rotterdam and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Paderborn keep up their charge for their 3rd successive championship with a 3-1 win over Vitoria de Setubal.

Goals from Risse, Ayew and Gotze (MOTM).

I hope we can get those vacant spots filled. And I understand the fact that people will be reluctant to join if there are no players left to buy. I don't mind the rules, but if it helps to get heads in by tweaking the rules when the season is done, I'll tip my hat there. :)

I hope we can get those vacant spots filled. And I understand the fact that people will be reluctant to join if there are no players left to buy. I don't mind the rules' date=' but if it helps to get heads in by tweaking the rules when the season is done, I'll tip my hat there. :)[/quote']

always willing to listen dermo :) ..

how u feel they could be tweeked to help the set up matey as apose to just helping us already involved with just increasing squad numbers? :) ..

anybody reading this involved i am more than willing to look at suggestions 2 spice this back up abit..

does anybody feel dropping the 25 home grown and 3 foreign rule may help???.. this way all teams would be able 2 go at any under 21 players working of a squad cap of continuous 28???.. would make nation clubs then now very competitive with each other..

ideas that i dont feel will just eventually stale up therself im more than happy 2 listen 2?..

this would atleast increase market activity as everybody would be able 2 bid on new arrivals 2 game as apose to just same country clubs..

anybody else have a idea?.. or like to comment on above?..

I have sent a long PM with some suggestions. These are just suggestions. Anyone else can bring in something else. :)

ive replied dermo :) ..

as stated before i feel an age or extra foreign player increase would just go stale like now.. feel set up doesnt need age increase just yet and dont see wot the extra players would bring 2 table just yet..

personally i feel keeping the set up 2 total under 21 and relaunching it with clubs being able 2 sign any nation player within a squad cap of 28 would be likeing turning it in 2 a whole new under 21 projects working off the old format..

all clubs would break up current squads 2 sign up other players.. rekon it would bring market more in 2 play and able teams 2 deal etc..

how does this sound anybody?..

set up would then still be in a very good positin for any more changes in time if needed.. eg age increase etc..

will leave this out here for replys :) ..

i am willing to listen 2 all angles..

although ill be honest and say i would like to try keep it as under 21 if possible :) ..

fire away though by all means and we'll get this gameworld updated :) ..

Archived