The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

right i recall having a few ideas launched at me over the series of this set up..

i am more than willing to increase ammount of foreign players each team has.. could look at makeing it a 5 overall foreign count or even go above that???..

i dont want to increase age of this set up from 21 just yet.. i rekon we could go with something else before that is possibly needed..

anybody hav any other added ideas we could possibly work into this?.. IM TALKING REALLY COMPLICATE IT UP.. i could look to increase age limit to 23 provided youth sides all carried a minimum of say 15 under 21s.. alongside a foreign wild card total.. say it was 5.. meaning teams could them work with an additional 10 23 and below year olds as some nations sprout later.. but i would want a good core basis of under 21s as a minimum as this set up was always based on the under 21 aspect of the game..

or as said we could look to open it out in its intireaty and go all out under 21 any nation.. im not sure people like this idea though.. seems to sound abit 2 drastic?..

sorry ive not been on 2 this faster but had my first child over the weekend and had to spend the last few days going 2 n from hospital 2 look after my partner :) ..

but yea will be looking to relaunch this set up ready for turn 1 and get it filled again hopefully with a very appealing new aspect so i can look to offer places 2 people again who i know loved the set up but felt they couldnt do anymore with it :) ..

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS POST AND MESSAGE YOUR THOUGHTS/IDEAS/OPINIONS ETC :) ..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

cheers for the reply matey!..

anybody else?..

i feel as though we should look to introduce something else alongside an additional increase to foreign players as something 2 intice people 2 either join or come back to the set up.. hence trying to complicate the ruleing abit more..

looking for u all if you like to contribute ideas and we merge them all 2gether and see wot sort of a set up we could end up with then..

i can look to keep the all out idea till the very end of the set up as a last resort..

very happy to increase foreigners to a number we decided on..

i just feel set up needs some other new introductions for a relaunch 2 get heads to feel as though it would be enough work 2 make a return.. sure u understand wot im trying to say here..

again ill leave this up for discussion for next few days between us all.. feel free to message here or pm me here/ingame :) ..

only thing i will say is i want the under 21 element to remain within this set up 2 some extent.. wether that means u must carry a set number or wotever..

i could look to up the age barrier and maybe say u must have a minimum 20 under 21.. max 5 under 23 and max 5 any nation.. WOULD THAT SOUND INTICING ENOUGH???..

I would like to keep it as your own nation, with a few foreigners.

I would say that you can have a certain amount of 22+ players from your home nation along with the 3 foreign u21.

The main reason is that there are few goalkeepers u21 that are available of a higher rating. Allowing a few over 22's may help to broaden that pool.

Most of the best u21's are gone. By the best, I mean the higher rated ones. Increasing it will mean that a few teams will snuff up more, leaving even less worth having.

1. Keep as is, increase more foreign u21's.

2. Keep as is, up the age to under ??

3. Keep as is, allow a few over 22's from every country.

4. Keep as is, allow a few over 22's from your own country.

5. Keep as is, allow anyone to buy anybody u21.

Those are a few suggestions. To be honest Racky, I don't see many people voting. If you put these, or other options, forward to new managers joining up, you can get a clearer picture.

And congratulations on the baby. I'm sure you will be busy. :D

I would like to keep it as your own nation' date=' with a few foreigners.

I would say that you can have a certain amount of 22+ players from your home nation along with the 3 foreign u21.

The main reason is that there are few goalkeepers u21 that are available of a higher rating. Allowing a few over 22's may help to broaden that pool.

Most of the best u21's are gone. By the best, I mean the higher rated ones. Increasing it will mean that a few teams will snuff up more, leaving even less worth having.

1. Keep as is, increase more foreign u21's.

2. Keep as is, up the age to under ??

3. Keep as is, allow a few over 22's from [b']every[/b] country.

4. Keep as is, allow a few over 22's from your own country.

5. Keep as is, allow anyone to buy anybody u21.

Those are a few suggestions. To be honest Racky, I don't see many people voting. If you put these, or other options, forward to new managers joining up, you can get a clearer picture.

And congratulations on the baby. I'm sure you will be busy. :D

another sugestion i have had thrown at me dermot is the following..

keep the set up exactly how it is but allow for 3 overage players of any age/rating/nation alongside the 3 foreign under 21 and 25 homegrown.. would run with a sort of olympics feel 2 it.. how would this sound matey?..

I am listening to more stuff. Good stuff altogether. :)

ill individually highlite the choices and people in the set up and ask each person to patch 2gether a form of new direction from wots on offer then up outcomes..

can do this over next couple of days wen back home properly :) ..

we'll get something goin..

ideally i want it 2 up interest levels again so something with abit of a twist i feel would b better suited..

SPARTA TOP SECOND TIER!..

SD Huesca 2 - 3 Sparta Rotterdam

M.RODRIGO 72

E.SALVIO 87

Half Time

(0 - 1)

D.PROPPER 39, 77

R.LUKAKU 79

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against SD Huesca.

Sparta Rotterdam beat SD Huesca 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lukaku scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Propper was also on the scoresheet for his side.

considering the following idea lads from info ive had pased :) ..

3 over aged players and an increase in foreign number 2 5 making squads at a 30 players cap..

how does it sound?.. is there need for the increase of 2 to the foreign?.. i just feel it will increase market activity alittle as it may create alittle bit of an internal market possibly..

everybody ok 2 run with this idea for a relaunch or not?.. would be nice for a reply from people involved and ill run with majority or a better idea ive brought 2 table :) ..

considering the following idea lads from info ive had pased :) ..

3 over aged players and an increase in foreign number 2 5 making squads at a 30 players cap..

how does it sound?.. is there need for the increase of 2 to the foreign?.. i just feel it will increase market activity alittle as it may create alittle bit of an internal market possibly..

everybody ok 2 run with this idea for a relaunch or not?.. would be nice for a reply from people involved and ill run with majority or a better idea ive brought 2 table :) ..

i honestly don't like so much the 3 over aged players. but if will help the setup, then ok

i honestly don't like so much the 3 over aged players. but if will help the setup' date=' then ok[/quote']

the only problem i have with your idea matey of just upping foreign players from 3-5 is simply i dont see how the 2 player increase could make others want to return 2 the set up..

i leave the idea out there..

there is actually a very gud flaw 2 my idea managers would need 2 cotton on 2 if they wanted to sort of supa boost there sides..

again only an idea any1 else have any thoughts?..

the only problem i have with your idea matey of just upping foreign players from 3-5 is simply i dont see how the 2 player increase could make others want to return 2 the set up..

i leave the idea out there..

there is actually a very gud flaw 2 my idea managers would need 2 cotton on 2 if they wanted to sort of supa boost there sides..

again only an idea any1 else have any thoughts?..

i know that the only increase of foreign was a c**p idea :) , but i like the under 21 idea, and over aged players is usually for olimpic games that is under 23 if i'm not wrong. hope someone else will write any suggestion

i wana keep the influx of this set up under 21.. no way do it want it 2 loose its origins..

i would well play with 21 players only if needed.. doubt others would like it..

how about..

22 under 21..

3 home grown over age players..

5 under 21 foreign wild cards..

30 man squad cap..

how would that sound?..

meaning the emphasis would still be under 21 in line ups.. the overage players would be from your own nation only.. n there would be an increase 2 usual foreign influx of 2..

That sounds like a fantastic idea.

its the actual super boost i was on about :P ..

how would every 1 else feel 2 run with 22 home grown under 21s.. 3 over age home growns.. 5 foreign under 21 wild cards.. overall 30 man squad cap..

???..

if happy i will offer internal vacancies so u can gladly club hop people involved berfore i offer externally the current vacancies..

with relaunch ready for turn 1 of new season :) ..

its the actual super boost i was on about :P ..

how would every 1 else feel 2 run with 22 home grown under 21s.. 3 over age home growns.. 5 foreign under 21 wild cards.. overall 30 man squad cap..

???..

if happy i will offer internal vacancies so u can gladly club hop people involved berfore i offer externally the current vacancies..

with relaunch ready for turn 1 of new season :) ..

if all are ok with it, i will be ok too

so we could have only 3 player over 21, right? any limit? or i can buy and old glory?

if u have a foreign player that become over 21, do u need to sell at the end of the season or will count for the 3 over aged?

if all are ok with it' date=' i will be ok too

so we could have only 3 player over 21, right? any limit? or i can buy and old glory?

if u have a foreign player that become over 21, do u need to sell at the end of the season or will count for the 3 over aged?[/quote']

mate on the ball u :) ..

ok heres best way 2 hit this up :) ..

i play this dif 2 others but for people who wish 2 keep..

home grown 21 and under may be kepted..

ur over 21 players must be home grown.. as soon as people trigger over 21 they must be sold 2 bring u within regulations.. 3 over age home grown only..

the issue here for the set up is foreign players who triger over 21.. now i 110% for the sake of the set up would feel it better if they were sold as soon as they hit 22 as it would activate market much better.. would people be willing 2 do this?.. i would be willing 2 police it major??? :) ..

people will moan here about progression but lets be honest the constant chopping and changeing would create the market activity and constant progression needed aswell as freshness in having 2 sign new faces etc as other players broke rules/regulations n needed 2 be moved out :) ..

mate on the ball u :) ..

ok heres best way 2 hit this up :) ..

i play this dif 2 others but for people who wish 2 keep..

home grown 21 and under may be kepted..

ur over 21 players must be home grown.. as soon as people trigger over 21 they must be sold 2 bring u within regulations.. 3 over age home grown only..

the issue here for the set up is foreign players who triger over 21.. now i 110% for the sake of the set up would feel it better if they were sold as soon as they hit 22 as it would activate market much better.. would people be willing 2 do this?.. i would be willing 2 police it major??? :) ..

people will moan here about progression but lets be honest the constant chopping and changeing would create the market activity and constant progression needed aswell as freshness in having 2 sign new faces etc as other players broke rules/regulations n needed 2 be moved out :) ..

i think u can leave foregn player can be sold at the end of the season as we have fast season, but i will be up for everything

i think u can leave foregn player can be sold at the end of the season as we have fast season' date=' but i will be up for everything[/quote']

if i get the faces i can have it so teams must be inline season by season by turn 1 yes mate..

u lot have been loyal its good enough 4 me..

ill just police it for turn 1 each time u have 2 fit criteria?.. kind of frezsh season squad notation :) ..

squad sheet for each new season turn 1 must fit the bill for season registration :) ..

i have 1 or 2 gameworlds comeing to the end of there points scoring system so will have the time to incoperate a points system i hav been using in my euro championship division for here..

it will be the following..

MANAGER OF THE SEASON AWARD!..

Top 25 Rankings as of 15 February 2012

Rank Team Points

1 Spain 1566

2 Germany 1369

3 Netherlands 1359

5 England 1179

6 Portugal 1155

7 Brazil 1152

8 Italy 1115

17 France 930

for any team u beat ranked above u i will award u 2 points.. for any team u beat ranked below u i will award u 1 point.. winner of award gets prize from shop :) ..

if u fail to submit a complete squad for turn 1 u will surrender the prize award as u will be out of rule requirements..

so the new rules for the new season are (doing a recap for my brain so i can start checking for talents and players :) )

under 21 + 3 over aged home grown + 5 under 21 foreign

every team must be ready for the first game of every new season

correct?