The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

racky

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

its the actual super boost i was on about :P ..

how would every 1 else feel 2 run with 22 home grown under 21s.. 3 over age home growns.. 5 foreign under 21 wild cards.. overall 30 man squad cap..

???..

if happy i will offer internal vacancies so u can gladly club hop people involved berfore i offer externally the current vacancies..

with relaunch ready for turn 1 of new season :) ..

I am pretty happy with this one.

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

so the new rules for the new season are (doing a recap for my brain so i can start checking for talents and players :) )

under 21 + 3 over aged home grown + 5 under 21 foreign

every team must be ready for the first game of every new season

correct?

if people are happy we wil run with this..

max 22 home grown under 21s..

max 3 home grown over age..

max 5 foreign under 21 wild cards..

max 30 man squad cap..

because i like you all and will need 2 get new faces in 2 operate clubs we will void the turn 1 deadline for the new launch but then season by season your sides must be ready for turn 1..

so yea 1ce i can change set up criteria and get faces in u will have a complete season 2 get your club ready and i will also honour the manager of season award for this comeing season as i understand we all need to get teams in shape for the new rules and regulations :) ..

how does that sound???..

max 30 man squad cap..

because i like you all and will need 2 get new faces in 2 operate clubs we will void the turn 1 deadline for the new launch but then season by season your sides must be ready for turn 1..

so yea 1ce i can change set up criteria and get faces in u will have a complete season 2 get your club ready and i will also honour the manager of season award for this comeing season as i understand we all need to get teams in shape for the new rules and regulations :) ..

how does that sound???..

do we must have max 22 home grown under 21s? if i don't want to buy over aged or so many foreign can i have more home grown under 21?

do we must have max 22 home grown under 21s? if i don't want to buy over aged or so many foreign can i have more home grown under 21?

awsome addition mate!..

im willing to allow a squad cap of 30 and say if you pick lower on overagenhome grown or foreigners u may inrease ur home grown under 21 limit..

but ur whole squad must b of 30 max.. with 5 foreign max and 3 over age home grown max..

but as stated u may run with say 28 home grown under 21.. 1 foreign.. 1 home grown over age to make 30 max total..

the other capacity option is 22 under 21 homgrown.. 5 foreign under 21.. 3 overage home grown.. 30 squad total..

that clear for every1?.. so u are 3 to mix and match with homegrown under 21 players aslong as u dont go above 5 foreign under 21.. 3 over age homegrown and the total 30 man squad cap :) ..

will get the full rules drawn up and posted out 1ce we finalise on here..

how does this sound?..

awsome addition mate!..

im willing to allow a squad cap of 30 and say if you pick lower on overagenhome grown or foreigners u may inrease ur home grown under 21 limit..

but ur whole squad must b of 30 max.. with 5 foreign max and 3 over age home grown max..

but as stated u may run with say 28 home grown under 21.. 1 foreign.. 1 home grown over age to make 30 max total..

the other capacity option is 22 under 21 homgrown.. 5 foreign under 21.. 3 overage home grown.. 30 squad total..

that clear for every1?.. so u are 3 to mix and match with homegrown under 21 players aslong as u dont go above 5 foreign under 21.. 3 over age homegrown and the total 30 man squad cap :) ..

will get the full rules drawn up and posted out 1ce we finalise on here..

how does this sound?..

good stuff :)

max 30 man squad cap..

how does that sound???..

everybody else ok with this? :) ..

sounds fine with me :)

will need to do some deals from now till next season to bring my team in line

hope we fill this league and thread again

pritty much all sides will i rekon..

i will look 2 message this out then later..

will need 2 change this over at turn 1 of new season :) ..

i feel pritty sound that with the new injection of rules we can get a few more faces back in here :) ..

pritty much all sides will i rekon..

i will look 2 message this out then later..

will need 2 change this over at turn 1 of new season :) ..

i feel pritty sound that with the new injection of rules we can get a few more faces back in here :) ..

hope so ive missed the forum part tbh, feel it makes a good gw these days

congrats on ur first kid too :) boy or girl? name?

Erzgebirge Aue 3-6 SC Paderborn

Bojan with 2, Sukuta-Pasu to Risse and Ayew with 5 and MOTM

This win gives SC Paderborn another championship. The other German team gave me quite a ride, with Leno out on loan to boot.

I am looking forward to the new rules and new managers coming in. :)

hope so ive missed the forum part tbh' date=' feel it makes a good gw these days

congrats on ur first kid too :) boy or girl? name?[/quote']

boy matey :) ..

called him frankie-jack (different i know) :) ..

i think if the gameplay of the world is good enough then the forum sides doent always have to be top notch.. alot of posts arent really towards the gameworlds on alot of custom threads.. keeps me away from reading sometimes if im honest :) ..

like i said should be able to get some new faces in.. will try get the understanding of the world through a few friends aswell.. may aswell as its hard 2 get forumers to post results n e more tbf.. so wouldnt really loose owt with them not having ties 2 here.. atleast i know they would be active manager wise in the running of there clubs 110% :) ..

PLAY OFF BIRTH SECURE!..

Sparta Rotterdam 4 - 1 Ponferradina

R.LUKAKU 25, 40 (pen)

S.DE VRIJ 33

J.CABRAL 65

Half Time

(3 - 0)

L.JUANMI 61

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Ponferradina.

Sparta Rotterdam beat Ponferradina 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

De Vrij scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabral and Lukaku were also amongst the goalscorers.

CHEERS DERMO

:) ..

ROTTERDAM TAKE TIER 2 TITLE!..

De Graafschap 0 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

Half Time

(0 - 0)

L.NARSINGH 81

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against De Graafschap.

Sparta Rotterdam outclassed De Graafschap and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Narsingh scored the winner for Sparta Rotterdam and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

THE ULTIMATE YOUTH FORMAT!..

2 X 8 TEAM PER DIVISION.. 3 UP.. 3 DOWN..

MINIMUM 21 HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 3 OVER AGE HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 5 ANY NATION UNDER 21 PLAYERS.. 30 MAN SQUAD CAP!!!..

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO FILL UNDER 21 FOREIGN OR OVER AGE HOME GROWN ALLOWANCE YOU MAY INCREASE YOUR HOMEGROWN 21 NUMBER BUT SQUAD MUST STILL BE IN 30 MAN CAPACITY..

NO BUYING OVER 21 YEARS..

AGE RISERS MAY BE KEPTED IF REQUIRED OR CASHED IN!..

NO CHEATS, NO TIMEWASTERS, NO QUITTERS!!!..

after 5 seasons of playing along the rules of 25 homegrown players and 3 foreign The Projects Youth League has finally increased its rule capacity to accomodate the times..

its has seen some of the finest managers take charge of clubs and now has 6 vacancies we are looking to fill with the help of the majorly increased market activity..

clubs in bold are available..

SC Paderborn 07 - 25 86 £143.9M M.GOTZE M.SAKHO A.AYEW

AC Ajaccio - 23 86 £132.3M A.SCHURRLE D.STURRIDGE D.COSTA

Huddersfield Town (english home grown) £26.9M 26 84 £119.5M Y.M'VILA J.RODWELL D.WELBECK

Náutico - 27 87 £163.0M P.GANSO R.LUCAS C.ERIKSEN

Vitória de Setúbal (portuguese home grown) £9.6M 27 82 £103.1M A.PATO W.SZCZESNY Y.BRAHIMI

FC Istres (french home grown) £5.6M 28 84 £120.0M A.RAMSEY A.N'DIAYE D.HOILETT

Erzgebirge Aue - 28 85 £137.0M T.KROOS L.HOLTBY N.N'KOULOU

Salerno Calcio (italian home grown) £8.8M 28 84 £111.6M M.BALOTELLI M.MUSACCHIO A.POLI

SD Huesca - 25 85 £131.6M I.MUNIAIN A.THIAGO E.SALVIO

Sparta Rotterdam - 23 84 £117.7M E.HAZARD R.LUKAKU T.COURTOIS

Southampton - 28 85 £129.2M S.NEYMAR P.JONES D.DE GEA

São Caetano (brazilian home grown) - £31k 21 85 £109.1M A.LJAJIC B.ROMULO P.KLEBER

De Graafschap - 28 84 £107.6M D.LOVREN L.DE JONG G.WIJNALDUM

Hellas Verona (italian home grown) £10.0M 28 85 £126.4M M.PJANIC J.RODRIGUEZ A.PALOSCHI

Ponferradina - 24 84 £109.7M Á.DOMINGUEZ S.CANALES V.ÁLVARO

Portimonense - 28 81 £73.4M J.WILSHERE X.SHAQIRI J.AYEW

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MANAGE IN THE FINEST YOUTH DRIVEN FORMAT SM HAS TO OFFER?..

CURRENT MANAGER LIST..

AC Ajaccio

Paul Watts (93Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Erzgebirge Aue

Michele Cossutta (93Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Náutico

Trevor Vernon-Yates (53Level 5 - SM Experienced for reputation between 45 and 74)

SC Paderborn 07

dermot o' brien (277Level 10 - SM Deity for reputation between 200 and above)

De Graafschap

Vladan Forumer 2 (83Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Ponferradina

Ryan Grosvenor (240Level 10 - SM Deity for reputation between 200 and above)

Portimonense

julie rourke (106Level 7 - SM Expert for reputation between 100 and 124)

SD Huesca

W Bloody (60Level 5 - SM Experienced for reputation between 45 and 74)

Southampton

MUTD MUTD (76Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Sparta Rotterdam

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky)

(Owner of Game World) (109Level 7 - SM Expert for reputation between 100 and 124)

CONTACT MYSELF VIA THIS POST.. PM OR VM FOR RULE VERIFICATION AND I WILL GLADLY HAVE YOU ONBOARD!..

THE ULTIMATE YOUTH FORMAT!..

after 5 seasons of playing along the rules of 25 homegrown players and 3 foreign The Projects Youth League has finally increased its rule capacity to accomodate the times..

its has seen some of the finest managers take charge of clubs and now has 6 vacancies we are looking to fill with the help of the majorly increased market activity..

clubs in bold are available..

SC Paderborn 07 - 25 86 £143.9M M.GOTZE M.SAKHO A.AYEW

AC Ajaccio - 23 86 £132.3M A.SCHURRLE D.STURRIDGE D.COSTA

Huddersfield Town (english home grown) £26.9M 26 84 £119.5M Y.M'VILA J.RODWELL D.WELBECK

Náutico - 27 87 £163.0M P.GANSO R.LUCAS C.ERIKSEN

Vitória de Setúbal (portuguese home grown) £9.6M 27 82 £103.1M A.PATO W.SZCZESNY Y.BRAHIMI

FC Istres (french home grown) £5.6M 28 84 £120.0M A.RAMSEY A.N'DIAYE D.HOILETT

Erzgebirge Aue - 28 85 £137.0M T.KROOS L.HOLTBY N.N'KOULOU

Salerno Calcio (italian home grown) £8.8M 28 84 £111.6M M.BALOTELLI M.MUSACCHIO A.POLI

SD Huesca - 25 85 £131.6M I.MUNIAIN A.THIAGO E.SALVIO

Sparta Rotterdam - 23 84 £117.7M E.HAZARD R.LUKAKU T.COURTOIS

Southampton - 28 85 £129.2M S.NEYMAR P.JONES D.DE GEA

São Caetano (brazilian home grown) - £31k 21 85 £109.1M A.LJAJIC B.ROMULO P.KLEBER

De Graafschap - 28 84 £107.6M D.LOVREN L.DE JONG G.WIJNALDUM

Hellas Verona (italian home grown) £10.0M 28 85 £126.4M M.PJANIC J.RODRIGUEZ A.PALOSCHI

Ponferradina - 24 84 £109.7M Á.DOMINGUEZ S.CANALES V.ÁLVARO

Portimonense - 28 81 £73.4M J.WILSHERE X.SHAQIRI J.AYEW

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MANAGE IN THE FINEST YOUTH DRIVEN FORMAT SM HAS TO OFFER?..

CURRENT MANAGER LIST..

AC Ajaccio

Paul Watts (93Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Erzgebirge Aue

Michele Cossutta (93Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Náutico

Trevor Vernon-Yates (53Level 5 - SM Experienced for reputation between 45 and 74)

SC Paderborn 07

dermot o' brien (277Level 10 - SM Deity for reputation between 200 and above)

De Graafschap

Vladan Forumer 2 (83Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Ponferradina

Ryan Grosvenor (240Level 10 - SM Deity for reputation between 200 and above)

Portimonense

julie rourke (106Level 7 - SM Expert for reputation between 100 and 124)

SD Huesca

W Bloody (60Level 5 - SM Experienced for reputation between 45 and 74)

Southampton

MUTD MUTD (76Level 6 - SM Professional for reputation between 75 and 99)

Sparta Rotterdam

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky)

(Owner of Game World) (109Level 7 - SM Expert for reputation between 100 and 124)

CONTACT MYSELF VIA THIS POST.. PM OR VM FOR RULE VERIFICATION AND I WILL GLADLY HAVE YOU ONBOARD!..

3 bits of quality interested..

dom latouche..

nicholas big..

paul smut..

currently looking for 3 more :) ..

3 clubs still seeking management!..

Vitória de Setúbal £9.6M 27 82 £103.1M A.PATO W.SZCZESNY Y.BRAHIMI

FC Istres £5.6M 28 84 £120.0M A.RAMSEY A.N'DIAYE D.HOILETT

Hellas Verona £10.0M 28 85 £126.4M M.PJANIC J.RODRIGUEZ A.PALOSCHI

if interested please pm/vm me with regards to the rules and i will gladly accept 1ce happy :) ..

3 clubs still seeking management!..

Vitória de Setúbal £9.6M 27 82 £103.1M A.PATO W.SZCZESNY Y.BRAHIMI

FC Istres £5.6M 28 84 £120.0M A.RAMSEY A.N'DIAYE D.HOILETT

Hellas Verona £10.0M 28 85 £126.4M M.PJANIC J.RODRIGUEZ A.PALOSCHI

if interested please pm/vm me with regards to the rules and i will gladly accept 1ce happy :) ..

rule guidlines..

2 X 8 TEAM PER DIVISION.. 3 UP.. 3 DOWN..

MINIMUM 21 HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 3 OVER AGE HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 5 ANY NATION UNDER 21 PLAYERS.. 30 MAN SQUAD CAP!!!..

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO FILL UNDER 21 FOREIGN OR OVER AGE HOME GROWN ALLOWANCE YOU MAY INCREASE YOUR HOMEGROWN UNDER 21 NUMBER BUT SQUAD MUST STILL BE IN 30 MAN CAPACITY..

NO BUYING OVER 21 YEARS..

AGE RISERS MAY BE KEPTED IF REQUIRED OR CASHED IN!..

NO CHEATS, NO TIMEWASTERS, NO QUITTERS!!!..

PM/VM/MESSAGE THIS POST IF INTERESTED IN THE NEW ERA OF PROJECTS!..

I need to clarify, the u21's who turn 22 we are allowed to keep.

Max 3 overage homegrown. Does this mean I can buy 3 guys from Germany, and keep my players who turned 22, as I had them since 21? For example, say I have a few million, and need to strengthen 3 areas with cheaper older heads?

Thanks again and good work Daniel. :)

hi everyone ,

just joined as salerno.

racky, i am clear on the rules except

what happens if a 21 year old turns 22 but is on a transfer ban and i already have the max. overaged in my squad?

do i just not play him or do i have to sell another over aged player?

I need to clarify' date=' the u21's who turn 22 we are allowed to keep.

Max 3 overage homegrown. Does this mean I can buy 3 guys from Germany, and keep my players who turned 22, as I had them since 21? For example, say I have a few million, and need to strengthen 3 areas with cheaper older heads?

Thanks again and good work Daniel. :)[/quote']

i want to keep market activity smooth in the set up dermo so ideally i want 2 trial the following..

in a perfect world 4 me within the set up transfers will flow and not just dry up so im sayin u can only have 3 over age home grown players...

players who become overage and make u up 2 4 1 of these must be moved out.. u will have 2 look at the potential in players here and sacrifice for the better talent.. end of day u will always b able 2 re work them back in if u made a bad descision..

alot will be thinking they will have to loose players through this process but it means that sides have to continually bring in new homegrown faces.. keeping market activity moveing.. and homegrown scouting..

i dont feel it goes stale with this sort of feature as apose to how it did before market wise..

that sound ok matey?..

like i said u make a mistake moving a player out the way the gameworld is opened out means u will always be able 2 bring them back in.. feel the feature may force a few internal deals also between clubs also..

:) ..

and do all foreign players have to be sold as soon as they are 22?

yea matey for the current season or so :) ..

if after the end of the season or so we have to look at this rule and revaluate then im more than willing to..

gameworld will be opend out for teams then 2 pick these players back up meaning another road to go down again in time if it needs another booster..

but at present yea id like them moving out and u may have 5 under 21 foreign..

we'll all get 2gether at end of season and if we need to up this rule 2 3 under 21 2 over age foreign then im willing to change 2 that :)

unless you all would like to incorperate the above idea from the off now?.. meaning u atleast have abit of play with players then from both home/foreign who increase in age.. but u will still have 2 make sacrifices on player potential..

hi everyone ' date='

just joined as salerno.

racky, i am clear on the rules except

what happens if a 21 year old turns 22 but is on a transfer ban and i already have the max. overaged in my squad?

do i just not play him or do i have to sell another over aged player?[/quote']

i will be policing this set up matey majorly as i dont have any work on with other set ups now..

i will contact you in which you will tell me your planned transaction..

common sense though matey really.. if the new guy who has turned 22 is a planned over ager for your side then ill expect you 2 move out 1 of the other over age players ur willing to sacrifice and you can then look to bring something else in with the money youth wise..

if the over age riser is the player u plan 2 move out ill give ley way to all and say u can continue 2 use him but u move him out as soon as first offer comes in for him..

ill be checking the sides pritty much daily so expect the odd message if things start 2 look abit funky 4 you :) ..

how does that sound matey?..

Archived