The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

racky

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

So we are not able to buy 22 year old players? (No Reus in my team:() We just have to sell everyone who turns 22, except for 3 players?

Thats fine by me. It makes this setup even more difficult.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS..

So we are not able to buy 22 year old players? (No Reus in my team:() We just have to sell everyone who turns 22' date=' except for 3 players?

Thats fine by me. It makes this setup even more difficult.[/quote']

not sure if uve understood dermo..

course u can purchase overage players.. it might mean u have to juggle your way to raising the funds for gomez in your case..

but the 3 overage player rule will remain..

u can sign 3 28 year olds 4 me matey but as soon as an age riser goes into your overage category u make the decision immediately to chop 1 out..

other wise it defeats the 3 over age player object..

i know full well dermo that people would just keep age risers n not look t purchase lower rated youth..

harsh reality is i cant call it a youth set up if teams are loaded with overage players if that makes sense.. hence why i want 2 try keeping it at just 3 over 21 home growns.. u can scout youth 2 create the funds for the big 3 from you home nation if thats your tactics the by all means..

i want to keep the core idea of the set up 110%..

is that any clearer matey?..

That clears up the homegrown side. I will have to sell a few over 22 that I have. The other side is the foreign element. I assume that they must be sold once they turn 22 if you have 3 overage homegrown players.

Hi there, expressed my interest on the other thread, now posting on here.

Have read through a LOT of this thread now to get myself clear on the rules. Starting back when the thread was first created, by the way I think its excellent that you have re-jigged the rules to create interest in the league after a few seasons and after managers leaving.

I have applied for Hellas Verona as they look like a good challenge and the only available team in div 2. Was unsure about a couple of rules but think smut has cleared them up with his questions. Looking forward to getting started now :D

That clears up the homegrown side. I will have to sell a few over 22 that I have. The other side is the foreign element. I assume that they must be sold once they turn 22 if you have 3 overage homegrown players.

yea matey thas the idea :) .. u can just keep/sign 3 home grown overage at present.. :) ..

unless u feel we should change the 5 foreign under 21s dermo 2 3 foreign under 21 and 2 overage foreign also..

could just create that bit of ley way then for jigging around foreign players 1ce the become overage..

choice is your lots though :) ..

Hi there' date=' expressed my interest on the other thread, now posting on here.

Have read through a LOT of this thread now to get myself clear on the rules. Starting back when the thread was first created, by the way I think its excellent that you have re-jigged the rules to create interest in the league after a few seasons and after managers leaving.

I have applied for Hellas Verona as they look like a good challenge and the only available team in div 2. Was unsure about a couple of rules but think smut has cleared them up with his questions. Looking forward to getting started now :D[/quote']

accepted matey :) ..

looking like setubal may also be full so just the french lot to get filled up..

any 1 else have questions?..

ill be keeping an eye on sides so if u recieve a message from me regarding your side dont think im being funny at any stage :) ..

Mason BENNETT has moved to Huddersfield Town from Derby County on a deal believed to be around £590' date='000.

Gary GARDNER has moved to Huddersfield Town from Aston Villa on a deal believed to be around £1,130,000.

Lewis DUNK has moved to Huddersfield Town from Brighton and Hove Albion on a deal believed to be around £515,000 plus Jordan SLEW and Dean PARRETT.

Jonjo SHELVEY has moved to Huddersfield Town from Liverpool on a deal believed to be around £1,212,000 plus Jake LIVERMORE and Lee BROWN.

Birmingham City have sold Nathan REDMOND to Huddersfield Town on a deal believed to be around £480,000 plus Conor THOMAS.

Crystal Palace have sold Nathaniel CLYNE to Huddersfield Town on a deal believed to be around £1,215,000 plus Jack HUNT and Shaun HUTCHINSON.

Wilfried ZAHA has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Crystal Palace for £3,100,000 plus Nile RANGER.

.[/quote']

Nice bunch of talented homegrown players there :)

Ive just noticed a little problem that I have 4 players over 21 so with great sadness Ive put fabian delph on the TL :(

yea matey thas the idea :) .. u can just keep/sign 3 home grown overage at present.. :) ..

unless u feel we should change the 5 foreign under 21s dermo 2 3 foreign under 21 and 2 overage foreign also..

could just create that bit of ley way then for jigging around foreign players 1ce the become overage..

choice is your lots though :) ..

I'll have to sell 2 of my foreign guys then. And some foreign players I am looking at will also turn 22 before their transfer ban is up. I will tell everyone to keep an eye on 21 year olds who will turn 22 soon.

I don't mind selling the 2 dudes, but if a few others want to keep 2 out of 5 foreign that turn 22, than let it be known. :)

(And it's also likely that teams will have players transfer banned and have an extra man turn 22 in their homegrow squad.)

(And it's also likely that teams will have players transfer banned and have an extra man turn 22 in their homegrow squad.)

i brought that up already dermo..

if a player is on t.b and turns 22 i will notice from checking your squads and ask you who u plan 2 list..

if your plan is 2 keep the new age riser and move out and existing 1 then the existing player will be listed pritty much immediately..

if u plan 2 sell the newly turned 22 year old im happy 2 give leyway in the player and will make sure hes immediately listed 1ce off t.b..

i give it a day or so 2 see wots said with regards to going 3 under 21 foreign and 2 over age foreign.. 1 or 2 have messaged saying that may be a good option 2 look at later on in the set up but im still open 2 hear wot others think regarding the matter..

Re: The Projects Youth League MAX 30 U-21 H.G/3 OVERAGE H.G/5 U-21 FOREIGN/30 SQUAD C

2 new managers bid for dzagoev but already had 3 foreigners in the side before they bid, now one has 4.

isnt it turn one when the rules change?

i could of bought him several days ago if this isnt the case.

Re: The Projects Youth League MAX 30 U-21 H.G/3 OVERAGE H.G/5 U-21 FOREIGN/30 SQUAD C

2 new managers bid for dzagoev but already had 3 foreigners in the side before they bid' date=' now one has 4.

i could of bought him several days ago if this isnt the case.[/quote']

i stated ages ago that this season was about having teams in tow for turn 1 of next season..

as long as sides r ready a.s.a.p this season im happy with that and will still award prize regardless for manager of season.. its pritty much a transition season in all honesty..

as already stated in here prior matey as of next season and turn 1 squads sheets will be finalised and if you are not in rule regulations u will forfeit prize for manager of season if u are to win it..

problem is at present.. it is impossible for teams 2 b inline matey this season for turn 1 as i cant actually lift rules 2 the new rule procedure until we actually hit turn 1 of the present season matey itself.. so no way would deals etc all be finalised in time :) .. we'll just all have 2 be on the ball and get squads as close 2 regulations as fast as possible 1ce new rules are able to come into play :) ..

2 new managers bid for dzagoev but already had 3 foreigners in the side before they bid' date=' now one has 4.

i could of bought him several days ago if this isnt the case.[/quote']

p.s i just check that verona side an he has 4 foreign players under 21..

he is more than welcome to sign another foreign player..

i gameworld messaged the rules out pal and spoke with u regarding them via pm..

here they are again matey :) ..

2 X 8 TEAM PER DIVISION.. 3 UP.. 3 DOWN..

MINIMUM 21 HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 3 OVER AGE HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 5 ANY NATION UNDER 21 PLAYERS.. 30 MAN SQUAD CAP!!!..

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO FILL UNDER 21 FOREIGN OR OVER AGE HOME GROWN ALLOWANCE YOU MAY INCREASE YOUR HOMEGROWN UNDER 21 NUMBER BUT SQUAD MUST STILL BE IN 30 MAN CAPACITY..

NO BUYING OVER 21 YEARS..

AGE RISERS MAY BE KEPTED IF REQUIRED OR CASHED IN!..

PLAYERS MUST BE SOLD BEFORE BEING BOUGHT 2 STAY WITHIN RULE CAPACITY!..

NO CHEATS, NO TIMEWASTERS, NO QUITTERS!!!..

as you can see verona r well within rule guidelines on under 21 foreign :) ..

p.s i just check that verona side an he has 4 foreign players under 21..

he is more than welcome to sign another foreign player..

i gameworld messaged the rules out pal and spoke with u regarding them via pm..

here they are again matey :) ..

2 X 8 TEAM PER DIVISION.. 3 UP.. 3 DOWN..

MINIMUM 21 HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 3 OVER AGE HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAXIMUM 5 ANY NATION UNDER 21 PLAYERS.. 30 MAN SQUAD CAP!!!..

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO FILL UNDER 21 FOREIGN OR OVER AGE HOME GROWN ALLOWANCE YOU MAY INCREASE YOUR HOMEGROWN UNDER 21 NUMBER BUT SQUAD MUST STILL BE IN 30 MAN CAPACITY..

NO BUYING OVER 21 YEARS..

AGE RISERS MAY BE KEPTED IF REQUIRED OR CASHED IN!..

PLAYERS MUST BE SOLD BEFORE BEING BOUGHT 2 STAY WITHIN RULE CAPACITY!..

NO CHEATS' date=' NO TIMEWASTERS, NO QUITTERS!!!..

as you can see verona r well within rule guidelines on under 21 foreign :) ..[/quote']

the following rules will be finalised 2mo if there is no change to the foreign limit for this season..

like i said the other can always be brought into play and over age foreigners then aquired so its no problem if the idea was to be incorperated at a later stage in the gameworld :) ..

Cheers racky, was worried I'd messed up there!

I was pretty happy to wait until turn one on foreign transfers but as there are not too many decent ones up for grabs and saw a bid had been made for Dzagoev, thought I needed to get involved.

Thing is in hindsight I should've gone for Schennikov instead (both at CSKA) as he will stay 21 or under for much longer!!

Thing is in hindsight I should've gone for Schennikov instead (both at CSKA) as he will stay 21 or under for much longer!!

good 2 see people thinkin now..

will no doubt see a few dif strategys come into play..

finance n running correctly could b the key ingredient 1 or 2 of the lackin nations need as a sound little booster in aquireing key rated players for in here :) ..

no problem , racky, i just thought we had to wait until the new season before we could have our 4th & 5th foreigner.

are we waiting for you to change the rules or the first friendly or the first league game, for us to be able to buy our over aged players?

Creator Comments:

MAX 30 UNDER 21 HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAX 3 OVER AGE HOMEGROWN PLAYERS.. MAX 5 ANY NATION UNDER 21 PLAYERS.. 30 MAN SQUAD CAP!!!.. PLAYERS MUST BE SOLD BEFORE BEING BOUGHT 2 STAY WITHIN RULE CAPACITY!.. NO CHEATS, NO TIMEWASTERS, NO QUITTERS!!!..

GAMEWORLD HAS BEEN TWEEKED..

PLEASE READ ABOVE RULES..

didnt have the feedback with regards 2 the overage foreign limit so it will juwst b simply 5 under 21 foreigners your allowed.. if this needs 2 be revised at a later date we will look to include a foreign overage limit.. but as it stands the 5 foreign allocation may ONLY b under 21 :) ..

how come we have 5 friendlys in 5 days' date=' *** lol[/quote']

seems 2 b happenin across all gameworlds matey :eek: ..

moved all belgium lot out.. hazard.. lukaku.. courtois.. brought in my overagers with them :) ..

The offer for Nigel DE JONG of Manchester City from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Robin VAN PERSIE of Arsenal from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maarten STEKELENBURG of Roma from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

my club is already only about 2 deals off haha.. wel kepted trim n tidy :P ..

SUPER SPARTA!..

Sparta Rotterdam 3 - 2 AC Ajaccio

J.CABRAL 15

R.VAN PERSIE 43

K.LEERDAM 53

Half Time

(2 - 0)

R.VARANE 61

D.COSTA 77

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against AC Ajaccio.

Sparta Rotterdam beat AC Ajaccio 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cabral scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Leerdam and Van Persie were also amongst the goalscorers.

sao_caetano_sp.gif

São Caetano starts the season with a draw

São Caetano started their season with a 1-1 draw against italian side Hellas Verona. The "Azulão" goal was scored by Fábio Da Silva (later voted Man Of The Match), while Dzagoev scored to the italian side.

Archived