The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

racky

Re: The Projects Youth League MAX 30 U-21 H.G/3 OVERAGE H.G/5 U-21 FOREIGN/30 SQUAD C

sao_caetano_sp.gif

São Caetano starts the season with a draw

São Caetano started their season with a 1-1 draw against italian side Hellas Verona. The "Azulão" goal was scored by Fábio Da Silva (later voted Man Of The Match)' date=' while Dzagoev scored to the italian side.[/center']

Good game mate, solid start to the season for my Verona boys. My back 3 were 78, 80 and 82 so gotta be happy with that :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Projects Youth League MAX 30 U-21 H.G/3 OVERAGE H.G/5 U-21 FOREIGN/30 SQUAD C

I seem to have made a bit of an error

Bought Cahill thinking i was in a different gameworld!

Note to self' date=' do not play SM when tipsy[/quote']

hes forefeited matey from your side and must not feature in any teams of urs..

ill be checking your match squads weekly..

u must sell him as soon as his t.b is up..

nice way 2 waste 8 million or so matey if nothing else ;) ..

p.s your team has loads of work 2 b dun matey.. get thi finger art!!!.. u need 2 loose lovren n cut some of ur overage home growns matey..

MANAGER OF THE SEASON AWARD!..

SCORES FOR TURN 1!..

Top 25 Rankings as of 15 February 2012

Rank Team Points

1 Spain 1566

2 Germany 1369

3 Netherlands 1359

5 England 1179

6 Portugal 1155

7 Brazil 1152

8 Italy 1115

17 France 930

1 point for beating lower rated side..

2 point for beating equal rated side..

3 point for beating higher rated side..

Division 1!..

FC Istres (3) 2 - 0 SD Huesca

SPARTA ROTTERDAM (1) 3 - 2 AC Ajaccio

Vitória de Setúbal 1 - 3 Southampton (1)

SC Paderborn 07 2 - 4 Erzgebirge Aue (2)

Division 2!..

Náutico 1 - 1 Portimonense

São Caetano 1 - 1 Hellas Verona

Huddersfield Town 0 - 2 De Graafschap (1)

Ponferradina (1) 1 - 0 Salerno Calcio

Points Table!..

Kwesi Kerr 3

Michele Cossutta 2

MUTD MUTD 1

Craig Minter 1

Ryan Grosvenor 1

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) 1

I seem to have made a bit of an error

Bought Cahill thinking i was in a different gameworld!

Note to self' date=' do not play SM when tipsy[/quote']

another note matey 2 urself..

DONT DO THE FOLLOWING AGAIN!.. bad enough asigning the geezer.. then u go n play him! :rolleyes::eek::( ..

8 M KOVAL 1

6 M VAN DER MAAREL 2

6 G CAHILL 3

6 D BLIND 4

7 1 Assist D LOVREN 5

6 K STROOTMAN 6

7 N BARAZITE 7

8 1 Goal Man Of The Match © L FER 8

8 1 Goal L CASNOS 9

6 InjuredL DE JONG 10

8 InjuredG WIJNALDUM 11

like i said matey he may no longer feature for your side..

please could all sides look to get into line a.s.a.p..

i will be sending you all a list friday of requirements squad wise wen i go through each side individually :) ..

TIME 2 SPLASH THE CASH!..

SD Huesca 1 - 0 Sparta Rotterdam

F.TORRES 29

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to SD Huesca.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to SD Huesca in their Division 1 fixture.

couple of accepted bids..

The offer for Jeffrey GOUWELEEUW of SC Heerenveen from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Virgil VAN DIJK of FC Groningen from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alex SCHALK of NAC Breda from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bruno MARTINS INDI of Feyenoord from Sparta Rotterdam has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

MANAGER OF THE SEASON AWARD!..

SCORES FOR TURN 2!..

Top 25 Rankings as of 15 February 2012

Rank Team Points

1 Spain 1566

2 Germany 1369

3 Netherlands 1359

5 England 1179

6 Portugal 1155

7 Brazil 1152

8 Italy 1115

17 France 930

1 point for beating lower rated side..

2 point for beating equal rated side..

3 point for beating higher rated side..

Division 1!..

SD Huesca (1) 1 - 0 SPARTA ROTTERDAM

AC Ajaccio 1 - 1 Vitória de Setúbal

Southampton 1 - 2 SC Paderborn 07 (1)

Erzgebirge Aue (1) 2 - 1 FC Istres

Division 2!..

Portimonense 2 - 5 São Caetano (3)

Hellas Verona 1 - 1 Huddersfield Town

De Graafschap 0 - 2 Ponferradina (1)

Salerno Calcio 1 - 1 Náutico

Kwesi Kerr 3

Michele Cossutta 3

Nick Big 3

Ryan Grosvenor 2

MUTD MUTD 1

Craig Minter 1

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) 1

W Bloody 1

dermot o' brien 1

thanks racky for the right thread...thought you lot were a bit quiet. :P:D

also, could you just have a v quick check on my squad to see it is in order? pretty sure it is though. :)

Beginning to get my squad looking good. Got Pepe, Coentrao and Bosingua as my + 21 Portuguse while Sczeczny, Munoz, Opare, Xaka and Annanidze are my 21 or under foreign players. :D

SPLATTERED ROTTERNDAM!..

Southampton 2 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

A.OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN 33

F.SEARS 81

Half Time

(1 - 0)

M.VAN GINKEL 78

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to Southampton.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Ginkel was on the scoresheet for his side.

HELLAS VERONA - TEAM COMPLETE!!

Managed to secure three 94 rated homegrown players in Buffon, Chiellini and Nesta - there will be no scoring past that lot :D

Got just three overseas under-21 players in Dzagoev (90), James Rodriguez (89) and another defender in Affolter (86), will bide my time on the final 2 foreigners as not many highly rated players available.

Throw in Italian youngsters such as El Shaarawy, Destro and Insigne and I think we have the makings of a Division Two title winning team, not to mention the manager of the season award... :)

HELLAS VERONA - TEAM COMPLETE!!

Managed to secure three 94 rated homegrown players in Buffon' date=' Chiellini and Nesta - there will be no scoring past that lot :D

Got just three overseas under-21 players in Dzagoev (90), James Rodriguez (89) and another defender in Affolter (86), will bide my time on the final 2 foreigners as not many highly rated players available.

Throw in Italian youngsters such as El Shaarawy, Destro and Insigne and I think we have the makings of a Division Two title winning team, not to mention the manager of the season award... :)[/quote']

TOP MAN!..

how are other sides shapeing up?..

plan was 2 check peoples squad reqirements last week but i decided to give it a push around turn 5 as people still looked 2 b actively working players out etc..

like i said this season is mainly a transition.. so far looking like 3-4 clubs are deffo complete :) ..

I am happy enough with my side. There are just few defenders u21 in Germany of a high rating to use.

I did sell one of my foreign guys to keep in with the rules that were put into place for turn 1. Then someone bought an extra foreign u21, and that was deemed fine. I would have never sold the player I had if I had seen that.

I went through to the next stage of the cup, but am not doing so well in the league using 4 at the back. I may change to 3 at the back to correct that.

I am looking forward to a few risers coming up, I had a few minor ones so far. My 2 goalies will see big rises. I also believe they will be 90 soon enough. :)

I am happy enough with my side. There are just few defenders u21 in Germany of a high rating to use.

I did sell one of my foreign guys to keep in with the rules that were put into place for turn 1. Then someone bought an extra foreign u21' date=' and that was deemed fine. I would have never sold the player I had if I had seen that.

I went through to the next stage of the cup, but am not doing so well in the league using 4 at the back. I may change to 3 at the back to correct that.

I am looking forward to a few risers coming up, I had a few minor ones so far. My 2 goalies will see big rises. I also believe they will be 90 soon enough. :)[/quote']

im lost dermo..

who has 6 foreign players?..

im lost dermo..

who has 6 foreign players?..

Nobody has 6. Last season it was only 3 allowed until the start of a new season. So I sold one guy to buy another guy and keep in the rules.

But then someone bought a 4th player before the season ended, which was against the rules.

It is no big deal, I would have like to have kept him and had the 4 players, but I strictly abide by the rules.

I will probably have to massively overpay to get him back when one of mu u21 foreign players turn 22. :)

I did sell one of my foreign guys to keep in with the rules that were put into place for turn 1. Then someone bought an extra foreign u21' date=' and that was deemed fine. I would have never sold the player I had if I had seen that.

[/quote']

if somebody had made a mess dermo it wouldnt have needed you 2 sell anybody?.. a couple of managers last season who went over rules had 2 rule out a player until they could be sold at the first opportunity.. its happend again already with cahill being signed (hes an overage foreinger and must be sold and left out until tb is up and he can be sold)..

foreign players were increased by 2 dermo.. only 1s that needed 2 be sold were any1 over 21.. so you wouldnt have needed 2 sell any of your foreign players if the foreign player ur talking about was within rule boundarys?.. u could have added another 2 next to the 3 u already had :) ..

ur post mentions 2 b inline for turn 1 matey so u must be talking about new rules for this season?..

if somebody had made a mess dermo it wouldnt have needed you 2 sell anybody?.. a couple of managers last season who went over rules had 2 rule out a player until they could be sold at the first opportunity.. its happend again already with cahill being signed (hes an overage foreinger and must be sold and left out until tb is up and he can be sold)..

foreign players were increased by 2 dermo.. only 1s that needed 2 be sold were any1 over 21.. so you wouldnt have needed 2 sell any of your foreign players if the foreign player ur talking about was within rule boundarys?.. u could have added another 2 next to the 3 u already had :) ..

ur post mentions 2 b inline for turn 1 matey so u must be talking about new rules for this season?..

Thanks mate, it will be fine as I should be able to get the player back when he comes off TB, and then I will be even happier with my team. :)

TOP MAN!..

how are other sides shapeing up?..

plan was 2 check peoples squad reqirements last week but i decided to give it a push around turn 5 as people still looked 2 b actively working players out etc..

like i said this season is mainly a transition.. so far looking like 3-4 clubs are deffo complete :) ..

Okay, I'm sure you're on top of it all but by my calcs it looks like:

- 7 teams are complete

- 6 teams with just 1 player to move out

Leaving:

- De Graafschap - 2 overage foreign to move out - Lovren on TrL & Cahill T-Ban 19-May!!

- Southampton - 6 overage players, 3 to move out- none TrListed

- Ponferada - 9 overage players, 6 to move out- only 1 TrListed.

Okay' date=' I'm sure you're on top of it all but by my calcs it looks like:

- 7 teams are complete

- 6 teams with just 1 player to move out

Leaving:

- De Graafschap - 2 overage foreign to move out - Lovren on TrL & Cahill T-Ban 19-May!!

- Southampton - 6 overage players, 3 to move out- none TrListed

- Ponferada - 9 overage players, 6 to move out- only 1 TrListed.[/quote']

ill get messagin relevant clubs 2mo matey nice 1 in my free time after work and continue 2 have a check at sides..

i was having a hunt after dermos posts yest and there was alot more clubs complete..

Archived