The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

are we all in agreeance??????????..

portugese teams must sign argentinian?????

it is the nationality i would have left out portugal for agentina but i couldnt get argie clubs to fit so im happy iof every1 else is for them 2 b able 2 sign argentinians INSTEAD of portugese???..

even though theres only 40 more dutch players 2 go at over total portugese :eek: ..

idea scrapped

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

i dont see a prob so im actually thinking 4get that idea and maybe look to add additional nation 2 each after season 1 or so..

if they manage to get hold of 3 key players from elsewhere that should be enough to assist in season 1 deffo!!! then ill re avaluate as id like it homegrown as it started off..

Guest Leddy

it is the nationality i would have left out portugal for agentina but i couldnt get argie clubs to fit so im happy iof every1 else is for them 2 b able 2 sign argentinians INSTEAD of portugese???..

even though theres only 40 more dutch players 2 go at over total portugese :eek: ..

idea scrapped

Thank God for that' date=' was to hard by signing Portuguese players :D[/font']

TBH I think you should play with the hand your dealt....everyone had the same chance of getting a portuguese side :o

The seasons are short, so maybe if its really difficult for them, change it at the end of the season.

everyone new what they were signing up for.....No?

Thank God for that' date=' was to hard by signing Portuguese players :D[/font']

mate its a scrapped idea..

you sign portugese!!!!!

END OF DAY THERES ONLY 40 MORE DUTCH PLAYERS OVER THE PORTUGUESE SO I CHANGE IKT FOR PORTUGAL.. I SHOULD ALSO THEN CHJANGE IT FOR DUTCH..

I WILL REAVALUTE END OF SEASON 1 AND POSSIBLY ADD A SDECOND NATION 2 SIDES..

TBH I think you should play with the hand your dealt....everyone had the same chance of getting a portuguese side :o

The seasons are short' date=' so maybe if its really difficult for them, change it at the end of the season.

everyone new what they were signing up for.....No?[/quote']

agree mate as my post below states my reasoning..

we can reavalute as there wont b a gapo showing between nations *** end of season 1 and like i said poss add a second nation in season 2 to each side.. obviously pooest nation getting the better and vice versa..

Guest Leddy

mate its a scrapped idea..

you sign portugese!!!!!

END OF DAY THERES ONLY 40 MORE DUTCH PLAYERS OVER THE PORTUGUESE SO I CHANGE IKT FOR PORTUGAL.. I SHOULD ALSO THEN CHJANGE IT FOR DUTCH..

I WILL REAVALUTE END OF SEASON 1 AND POSSIBLY ADD A SDECOND NATION 2 SIDES..

OK.........

For the "foreign" players rule' date=' can we sign from nationalities that are being bought from others? And do they have to be from the same nationality, like all Japanese or all Swedish?[/quote']

no mate they can come from anywhere..

so logically the portugese would make sure there foreign are quality right?.. and useable to get next hgiger grade quality right?..

jesus portugese lads u want me to tell u which portugese to sign anole! :P .. even thugh i can only go 4 40 more players to yourselves anole ;) ..

some managers.. drivers man and screw drivers!!! :D ..

Guest Leddy

:P ..

infact leddy u just make sure u sign and bleeding sell altogether and team is in order for start of turn 3 mr.. i dont ewant another rhyl scenario here mate please! :D ..

I'm taking my time with Rhyl they are a really slow work in progress.

I'm taking my time with Rhyl they are a really slow work in progress.

why mate jesus just sign howeva man bleedin 70 rateds u need for squad cap an you will have a better team than you do now wen u release all ur under 70s..

mate i need u 2 bridge that gap or ur going to be rape fodder! :P ..

u understand rules in here fella yea 110%?..

Guest Leddy

why mate jesus just sign howeva man bleedin 70 rateds u need for squad cap an you will have a better team than you do now wen u release all ur under 70s..

mate i need u 2 bridge that gap or ur going to be rape fodder! :P ..

u understand rules in here fella yea 110%?..

yep I do :)

PLEASE READ.. AND REPLY..

right lads season 1.. SIGN 25 HOME NATION PLAYERS.. 3 foreign.. all sqauds under 21..

wot im thinkin for possible addition 2 season 2 the european clubs will be paired with a partner from the rest of the world..

depending on how good your home nation side is will depend on which rest of world side you get.. portugal - argentina going to brazil and a poorer side..

teams we will al discuss 2gether *** end of season wen it needs addressing..

brazil homenation sides will be paired with another european side obviously..

and still the 3 foreign player wild card signings..

HOW DOES THAT SOUND 2 HELP PROGRESSION FOR ALL IN SEASON 2..

good idea?..

so season 2 sides would consist of 25 home nation european and rest of world selected nation.. plus 3 foreign player wild cards..

GOOD IDEA TO KEEP IT ALL FAIR AND SMOOTH???..

there wil b no more planned add ons after that..

PLEASE READ.. AND REPLY..

right lads season 1.. SIGN 25 HOME NATION PLAYERS.. 3 foreign.. all sqauds under 21..

wot im thinkin for possible addition 2 season 2 the european clubs will be paired with a partner from the rest of the world..

depending on how good your home nation side is will depend on which rest of world side you get.. portugal - argentina going to brazil and a poorer side..

teams we will al discuss 2gether *** end of season wen it needs addressing..

brazil homenation sides will be paired with another european side obviously..

and still the 3 foreign player wild card signings..

HOW DOES THAT SOUND 2 HELP PROGRESSION FOR ALL IN SEASON 2..

good idea?..

so season 2 sides would consist of 25 home nation european and rest of world selected nation.. plus 3 foreign player wild cards..

GOOD IDEA TO KEEP IT ALL FAIR AND SMOOTH???..

there wil b no more planned add ons after that..

I like that idea. Think it is fair as well as then each person will have a nation with plenty to choose from and a nation that isn't really very good but will help in buying risers.

So I am all for this :D

Just came home a while ago. These portuguese players suck..... Gonna get a team together tho' date=' no problem.[/quote']

cheers matey..

come season 2 ill make sure it continuous flows 4 everybody with the rest of world selected nation addition..

i will pair you portugese boys with argentina..

other nations we will all then work out 2gether.. in logical order..

there wont be a problem in season 1 at all i feel..

the addition i will bring in 2 keep all peeps happy and involved in the custom but after the addition ill be leaving it as i feel then it will b again back to free for all as it is at present..

i agree the idea after season 2 to add a new nation. so we can balance great prospects (aka brazil) with other leagues(aka holland and portugal)

i start loving this league, real challenge :)

Guest Leddy

Just came home a while ago. These portuguese players suck..... Gonna get a team together tho' date=' no problem.[/quote']

I can't wait to play you, my Portuguese team will destroy you :)

Guest Leddy

We already got a few bidding wars' date=' gonna be a hot rivalry. Your goin down[/quote']

Yeah we got a few indeed, anymore jokes :D