The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

Re: The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad C

MANAGER OF THE SEASON AWARD!..

SCORES FOR TURN 13!..

Rnk Team Pts +/- Pos

1 Spain 1442 0

2 Germany 1345 0

4 Netherlands 1207 0

5 Portugal 1190 0

6 Brazil 1165 0

7 England 1132 0

12 Italy 1041 0

16 France 938 0

1 point for beating lower rated side..

2 point for beating equal rated side..

3 point for beating higher rated side..

Division 1!..

De Graafschap 2 - 2 Salerno Calcio

FC Istres 1 - 2 (1) SD Huesca

Hellas Verona (3) 2 - 1 Erzgebirge Aue

SC Paderborn 07 1 - 2 (3) SPARTA ROTTERDAM

Division 2!..

Portimonense 0 - 1 (3) Huddersfield Town

São Caetano 1 - 0 Náutico

Southampton 1 - 2 Vitória de Setúbal

Ponferradina 0 - 1 (3) AC Ajaccio

Leaderboard!..

Paul Watts 21

Ryan Gallagher 18

Finn Turnbull 11

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) 10

dominic (swindon19... 9

iAwesome ... 9

paul smut 8

joanna doherty 6

Michele Cossutta 4

W Bloody 4

julie rourke 2

QUALIFIED SIDES!..

de graafschap-qualified-all the best!..

erzgebirge aue-qualified-all the best!..

fc istres-qualified-all the best!..

hellas verona-qualified-all the best!..

salerno calcio-qualified-all the best!..

sc paderborn 07-qualified-all the best!

sd huesca-qualified-all the best!..

sparta rotterdam-qualified-all the best!..

ac ajaccio-qualified-all the best!..

huddersfield town-qualified-all the best!..

portimonense-qualified-all the best!.

vitoria de setubal-unmanaged!..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Re: The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad C

CHAMPIONS!

SC Paderborn 07 have won division 1, after an incredible close end to the season throughout the group.

Paderborn had to beat their German rivals Erzgebirge Aue, as Hellas Verona, who remain level on points with us, but lose out on goal diference, were likely to win - which they did indeed do. With this pressure Paderborn went into a very hard match. The only goal of the game came from our captain Schweinsteiger 11 minutes into the second half, to the delight of the Paderborn fans. :D

Manager Finn Turnbull had this to say on the victory:

I am very pleased with out performance this season. It was tough, as Hellas Verona were ahead some of the time and did very well. I believe our superior fire power won it for us, as we had that extra +9 goal difference.

In response to being asked about his future at the club, after rumours he might leave for another challenge at a different club, as there are three unmanaged, including his former club Vitoria Setubal, he said this:

At the moment I am happy with my club. At some point I might move on, for a change of nationality, but at the moment I believe the only teams I would swap with are a Spanish or maybe French team as they have so many good young players.

:D:D:D

ROTTERDAM RESCUED!..

Salerno Calcio 1 - 3 Sparta Rotterdam

A.DRAGOVIC 56

Half Time

(0 - 2)

R.VAN PERSIE 12

N.DE JONG 18

M.VAN GINKEL 62

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered Sparta Rotterdam to victory against Salerno Calcio.

Sparta Rotterdam beat Salerno Calcio 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Ginkel and De Jong were also amongst the goalscorers.

Congrats to slbquista on your league win, that was a real close run thing. Looks like when you thumped me 5-0 a few weeks back made all the difference!!

Still gotta be happy with 2nd in my first season in the top flight!!

MANAGER OF THE SEASON AWARD!..

SC0RES FOR TURN 14!..

Rnk Team Pts +/- Pos

1 Spain 1442 0

2 Germany 1345 0

4 Netherlands 1207 0

5 Portugal 1190 0

6 Brazil 1165 0

7 England 1132 0

12 Italy 1041 0

16 France 938 0

1 point for beating lower rated side..

2 point for beating equal rated side..

3 point for beating higher rated side..

Division 1!..

De Graafschap (1) 2 - 1 FC Istres

SD Huesca 1 - 2 (3) Hellas Verona

Erzgebirge Aue 0 - 1 (2) SC Paderborn 07

Salerno Calcio 1 - 3 (1) SPARTA ROTTERDAM

Division 2!..

Portimonense 1 - 2 São Caetano

Náutico 3 - 0 Southampton

Vitória de Setúbal 1 - 1 Ponferradina

Huddersfield Town 4 - 5 (3) AC Ajaccio

Leaderboard!..

Paul Watts 24

Ryan Gallagher 21

Finn Turnbull 13

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) 11

dominic (swindon19... 9

iAwesome ... 9

paul smut 8

joanna doherty 7

Michele Cossutta 4

W Bloody 4

julie rourke 2

QUALIFIED SIDES!..

de graafschap-qualified-all the best!..

erzgebirge aue-qualified-all the best!..

fc istres-qualified-all the best!..

hellas verona-qualified-all the best!..

salerno calcio-qualified-all the best!..

sc paderborn 07-qualified-all the best!

sd huesca-qualified-all the best!..

sparta rotterdam-qualified-all the best!..

ac ajaccio-qualified-all the best!..

huddersfield town-qualified-all the best!..

portimonense-qualified-all the best!.

vitoria de setubal-unmanaged!..

MANAGER OF SEASON = PAUL WATTS..

Congrats to slbquista on your league win' date=' that was a real close run thing. Looks like when you thumped me 5-0 a few weeks back made all the difference!!

Still gotta be happy with 2nd in my first season in the top flight!![/quote']

thanks, it was close, and as you say that victory over you was really important!

yep, you did well. I look forward to next season, I'm sure it will be close. :D

congratulations to paderborn and sao caetano on their titles.

salerno ended with a defeat to sparta but stayed up by a point.

next season is going to be difficult with a couple of first team players having to leave and no one better is available to replace them.

FINAL GAME FOR ROTTERDAM ENDS IN SHIELD FINAL DEFEAT!..

Napoli 2 - 1 Sparta Rotterdam

É.CAVANI 3

M.DONADEL 76

Half Time

(1 - 1)

R.VAN PERSIE 43

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was helpless to prevent a SMFA Shield Final defeat with Sparta Rotterdam against Napoli!! Sparta Rotterdam were beaten 2 - 1 by Napoli.

Van Persie was on the scoresheet for his side.

congratulations to paderborn and sao caetano on their titles.

salerno ended with a defeat to sparta but stayed up by a point.

next season is going to be difficult with a couple of first team players having to leave and no one better is available to replace them.

stuff sao cateano mate..

that idiot has 6 overage players and has never responded 2 messages sent 2 him 2 get team in order :rolleyes: ..

hes won no title in my eyes..

guys nothing more than a cheat imo..

huddersfield keeping a french 22 year old lol

oh dear

we need 2 collectively decid on a new ruleing matey i would love your help :) ..

the current ruleing hasnt worked out simply because managers refuse 2 listen to messages they are sent with regards 2 getting clubs in line..

willing to listen 2 any new ideas any of you may have..

its not fair as so many squads are now cheating!..

it's very difficult , racky.

the set up is a good one but now has problems,speaking for myself and i think ryan, the other manager of italian teams, we have run out of our countries under 21's to buy.

desperately waiting for serie b to be reviewed before anymore of our good players become 22.

all i can think of is, raising the homegrown age to 22 or 23 but bringing down the squad cap to 27/28 players and also foriegn players from 5 to 4.

or whilst increasing 22/23 age limit, they have a ratings cap of 85/86.

if you want me to help out getting unmanaged teams in order with the rules, i can, i have slots unused at the moment.

Oh I do apologise Racky , Ive not had any messages just stumbled onto the thread and simply didnt realise I kept Mvilla too long , As much I really dont want to do it , I will transfer List him now :)

If any french sides would like to give me any kind of offer then I would be grateful :D

Im the offending Huddersfield manager :o

It is difficult through as I have a bad squad , little money and plus the southampton squad is Unmanaged therefore closing off a great pool of players I could try to get :)

it's very difficult ' date=' racky.

the set up is a good one but now has problems,speaking for myself and i think ryan, the other manager of italian teams, we have run out of our countries under 21's to buy.

desperately waiting for serie b to be reviewed before anymore of our good players become 22.

all i can think of is, raising the homegrown age to 22 or 23 but bringing down the squad cap to 27/28 players and also foriegn players from 5 to 4.

or whilst increasing 22/23 age limit, they have a ratings cap of 85/86.

if you want me to help out getting unmanaged teams in order with the rules, i can, i have slots unused at the moment.[/quote']

ill get a message to you buddy over next few days going to hav a think myself with regards 2 the set up and ill see wot a few of yous are thinking..

i was going to take over myself at southampton dom but i can just send sum1 in realisticly 2 clear up the squad like smut also stated..

ill get some thoughts 2gther over the next few days 2 try sort this projects out again as its 1 of my favourite gameworlds on sm so i deffo want 2 keep it going for the gameplay :) ..

EXPECTED LOSS AS ALWAYS 2 GERMANS!..

SPARTA ROTTERDAM

0 90 1

SC PADERBORN 07

M.GOMEZ 24

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Sparta Rotterdam defeat to SC Paderborn 07.

Sparta Rotterdam slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against SC Paderborn 07 in their Division 1 fixture.

Close win for Paderborn - for some reason I always have trouble beating you racky in spite of your pesamism when playing the germans. ;)

Still, I did get 61% possetion and 20 (11) shots.

Glad to hear it racky, although I haven't had a problem with the rules, others have and as it is a great setup I want to keep it alive and well. :)

Paderborn beat Hellas Verona 3-0.

Goals from Gotze, Neymar and Gomez. I think all three assist from the brilliant Hazard. :D

Pleased with our start to the season, and also the level of performance last night - all 8s or 9s!

first move in rescuin the set up will be personally writein this season off and correctin other unmanaged sides..

i will return 2 rotterdam..

will then look 2 advance on a new rule strategy..

only thin i will say with your idea smut is do u then not think the gameworld would be more aimend at under 23s as apose to under 21 which is its actual idea :) ..

Ok racky...I did have an idea - maybe people get a bit bored if at some time they can't really improve their squad, every one is the right age etc...would it be an idea if buying risers ( keep the squad cap) would be a good idea? again though it is easily open to misunderstanding, dispute.

and it doesn't solve the problem at the moment of people leaving players 21+ in their side etc.

Ok racky...I did have an idea - maybe people get a bit bored if at some time they can't really improve their squad' date=' every one is the right age etc...would it be an idea if buying risers ( keep the squad cap) would be a good idea? again though it is easily open to misunderstanding, dispute.

and it doesn't solve the problem at the moment of people leaving players 21+ in their side etc.[/quote']

ive made my decision matey 2 let the league run as it is..

as people drop out i will not reinstate into clubs..

gradually the gameworld will cule down 2 people who are willing to work the cause or there just simply wont b any other managers but me in here..

my plan is to the strip clubs of any players they shouldnt hav and relaunch the world from the off with a new rule format completely in place and reinstate management again..

people are just not gettin back in contact 2 me wi regards 2 team issues so its only way i can go about it im afraid :) ..

the projects will be back at some point 110% :) .. ive just been messed about by sum very trusted forum faces to be fair in here over the time and changed my opinions 2 a few faces of the forum of so called respect..