The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

racky

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad C

OK racky.

how do you mean relaunch? create a new GW? if so if you could time it around when my players start getting to 22 then that's fine. :D

na matey i mean ill just continue in here under the 3 overage.. 5 foreign under 21.. 30 squad cap..

as managers drop out i will eventually end up with managers like yourself who will get your squad inline with a new rules procedure the empty clubs i will get into line myself..

i wont b creating a new projects ill b using this current 1..

problem i hav is a couple of the sides wont get inline and i cant kick managers so ill have 2 kill the gameworld off sort of speak for these people 2 leave..

thats why ill relaunch it again after ive got it all sorted out 2 a new rule procedure.. u understand mate?.. :) ..

Re: The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad C

na matey i mean ill just continue in here under the 3 overage.. 5 foreign under 21.. 30 squad cap..

as managers drop out i will eventually end up with managers like yourself who will get your squad inline with a new rules procedure the empty clubs i will get into line myself..

i wont b creating a new projects ill b using this current 1..

problem i hav is a couple of the sides wont get inline and i cant kick managers so ill have 2 kill the gameworld off sort of speak for these people 2 leave..

thats why ill relaunch it again after ive got it all sorted out 2 a new rule procedure.. u understand mate?.. :) ..

Yep, I see what you mean now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up and re-read all the posts on here and yeah it makes sense, as slbquista says, to quit at the end of the season until the gw gets back on track and re-launched.

Shame cos I just got my team how I want it, but whats the point of a good team if we aren't in a competitive league i guess?? And probably the best decision if people simply won't follow the rules :(

Probably going to be between my Verona and Paderborn for the league this again this season, so here goes the last couple of games of a very enjoyable gameworld...until it returns!!

Racky, keep me in mind when you re-launch the league!!

Just caught up and re-read all the posts on here and yeah it makes sense' date=' as slbquista says, to quit at the end of the season until the gw gets back on track and re-launched.

Shame cos I just got my team how I want it, but whats the point of a good team if we aren't in a competitive league i guess?? And probably the best decision if people simply won't follow the rules :(

Probably going to be between my Verona and Paderborn for the league this again this season, so here goes the last couple of games of a very enjoyable gameworld...until it returns!!

Racky, keep me in mind when you re-launch the league!![/quote']

well, at the end of the day I slipped up and you won so congratz with that.:)

would have liked to bow out with my second title, but my reckord is setubal relegated, paderborn champions and then 2nd by a point...not too bad.

well' date=' at the end of the day I slipped up and you won so congratz with that.:)

would have liked to bow out with my second title, but my reckord is setubal relegated, paderborn champions and then 2nd by a point...not too bad.[/quote']

Unlucky mate, but maybe 1 title each is fair as we were level last season.

Happy with my div 2 title, cup win, 2nd, then first in div 1. Fun while it lasted!

May see you again if it gets relaunched. Bye bye!!

Archived