The Projects Youth League Max 30 U-21 H.G/3 Overage H.G/5 U-21 Foreign/30 Squad Cap..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap aslong as your side is under 21 by game 3 mate you can sign your foreigners anytime

Re: The Projects Youth League!.. 25 Own Nation/3 Foreign/No Buying Over 21 YRS.. 16/1 no probs elohim matey i know your no quitter .. its spain so im happy to internal offer until say saturday ..

Guest Leddy

Re: The Projects Youth League.. 25 Own Nation + 3 Foreign.. No Buying Over 21 Yrs Cap

Ye' date=' we're gonna see some more jokes when your bids are published tomorrow, you gonna lose each one ;)[/quote']

yes we also see your joke of a team in a week or so :D

Who ever got Spain has won everything :D

season 1 all are capable of signing players in similar stead so its simply anybodys game i dont care.. harsh reality is not 1 nation is going to be capable enough of building an orite side in first season really..

season 2 spain will be stuck with a low rest of world nation side to even them up mate..

second season they will be a cap though of either 10 or 15 national home grown players per squad as that is the empahsis of this game world and 2 stop teams completly switchin from 1 nationality 2 another..

i actually quite like the idea of teams built around 1 european nation and then the added addition of a rest of the world selection.. i do feel though a cap should be installed so teams feature players from both areas..

all in season 2 that though.. still gota get through bleedin all nationalities in to teams for season 1 yet! :eek: ..

looks 2 me all teething problems will now be sorted..

like i said we will all go through how we rank sides for the second season part 2gether.. deffo feel being the dutch though should see myself with second draft wooOooOooOooo..

again lads please read above!

as stated a cap of more than likely 15 homegrown players will b installed for second part of season.. enabaling you to sign up to 10 rest of the word selected nation to make a squad of 25.. plus the 3 wild card foreigners..

I'll have all the players you wanted to have :)

gunna hav a sneeky scout now seeing whose gone in for wot..

dyna kno who else seany boy has gon in 4 :P:D:) ..

LADS DOES THE 2ND SEASON RULE OF 15 HOME GROWN.. 10 FROM REST OF WORLD SELECTED NATION AND 3 FOREIGN WILD CARDS ALL UNDER 21 YRS SOUND COOL THEN..

REALLY WOULD LIKE FEED BACK ON THAT IF POSSIBLE?????

LADS DOES THE 2ND SEASON RULE OF 15 HOME GROWN.. 10 FROM REST OF WORLD SELECTED NATION AND 3 FOREIGN WILD CARDS ALL UNDER 21 YRS SOUND COOL THEN..

I don't like the idea to be honest mate, just add a second country if you have to then we can choose 25 players from both countrys.

with only 15 players from home grown, it would mean getting rid of half your team rather than benefiting anyone.......

Racky the 10 rest of world is that the team you get paired with? Lile I may get paired with the div 1 French team so I can have 15 English' date=' 10 French and 3 foreign, correct?[/quote']

being England, you would get paired with Denmark or Sweden or someone like that ;)

I'm not keen on this idea :o

Guest drseanfitz

I don't like the idea to be honest mate' date=' just add a second country if you have to then we can choose 25 players from both countrys.

with only 15 players from home grown, it would mean getting rid of half your team rather than benefiting anyone.......[/quote']

I'm not keen on this idea :o

I'm not overkeen either. we'll get a clear idea of whats needed at the end of the first season

being England' date=' you would get paired with Denmark or Sweden or someone like that ;)[/quote']

being england hed get paired with a rest of the world side..

away from europe matey..

only brazilian clubs would be paired with a european nation matey..

I'm not overkeen either. we'll get a clear idea of whats needed at the end of the first season

how about as originaly metioned then sean.. gary.. jack..

just adding a second rest of world/none european nation and just basically choosing between the 2 and building a 25 with the 3 wild cards making up the 28?..

as originally stated as a booster to the fainter sides..

i can run with that if every1 would prefer it deffinately :) ..

is this rule gonna be used or not

how about as originaly metioned then sean.. gary.. jack..

just adding a second rest of world/none european nation and just basically choosing between the 2 and building a 25 with the 3 wild cards making up the 28?..

i can run with that if every1 would prefer it deffinately :) ..

i like this 1 better:)

basically lads it may look like..

portugal-argentina

netherlands-uruguay

france-mexico

italy-colombia

england-cameroon

germany-nigeria

spain-ghana

brazil-begium

JUST A DRAFT BOYS.. WE WILL ALL GET INVOLVED IN WHICH TEAMS ARE USED BUT ABOVE IS JUST EXAMPLE..

so you would basically be able to sign 25 players between the 2 nations with 3 foreign wild cards from absoloutly any nation..

does that sound better boys???..

is this rule gonna be used or not

no mate 2 many dont want it so im more than willing to go with majority which will be...

along the lines of the following sort of situation..

portugal-argentina

netherlands-uruguay

france-mexico

italy-colombia

england-cameroon

germany-nigeria

spain-ghana

brazil-begium

JUST A DRAFT BOYS.. WE WILL ALL GET INVOLVED IN WHICH TEAMS ARE USED BUT ABOVE IS JUST EXAMPLE..

so you would basically be able to sign 25 players between the 2 nations with 3 foreign wild cards from absoloutly any nation..

no mate 2 many dont want it so im more than willing to go with majority which will be...

portugal-argentina

netherlands-uruguay

france-mexico

italy-colombia

england-cameroon

germany-nigeria

spain-ghana

brazil-begium

Oh good god. :o:p

Oh good god. :o:p

lol :P ..

its just a quick eg..

we will all get involved lads and sort out wholl be with who then theres no qualms..

idea is good though mate yea?.. should make thinks even as it progresses..

its just a quick eg..

we will all get involved lads and sort out wholl be with who then theres no qualms..

I like the idea, are they just examples of teams, or are they the ones you will be using?

If we buy 25 home grown players do we HAVE to buy 3 rest of world players?

no mate not at all..

if u wana go with 21 players go 4 it..

them 3 players are there to assist the lower nations in all honesty.. the 25 plus 3 is just maximum squad capacity mate..

jack man check through that idea ive posted..

portugal-argentina

netherlands-uruguay

france-mexico

italy-colombia

england-cameroon

germany-nigeria

spain-ghana

brazil-begium

WOT U REKON MATE?..

I like the idea' date=' are they just examples of teams, or are they the ones you will be using?[/quote']

its just a quick eg..

idea is good though mate yea?.. should make things even as it progresses..

its just a quick eg..

I find it a good idea, but with the amount of teams in each division, 3rd season to start with sounds better, would also like to see the squad cap grow as we move on as we add another Country, but would like to see our first Countries (Italy, France, England) and such be our first priority.

its just a quick eg..

idea is good though mate yea?.. should make things even as it progresses..

Yes, I think it is a very good idea. However I think we should make it so the better countries get countries that are a lot worse with similar levels to Portugal that way each person would have a good nation and a poorer nation to choose from.