Sign in to follow this  
Maily

Swap Lisandro Lopez for Robiniho?

Re: Swap Lisandro Lopez for Robiniho?

Hey' date=' I am planning to swap Lopez and a tiny bit of money for Robiniho. Lopest is a year older and 1 rating point less but I am just thinking about future rating changes etc[/quote']

Good deal, Lopez won't rise, Robinho could if he does well at Milan next year, but be wary is Robinho decides to go back to Brazil, like Ronaldinho and Fabiano did :)

Hey' date=' I am planning to swap Lopez and a tiny bit of money for Robiniho. Lopest is a year older and 1 rating point less but I am just thinking about future rating changes etc[/quote']

Good deal robinho should stay 93 for another year and milan are going to be champions of serie a :)

Robinho's rating will depend on whether he goes back to Brazil, if he does i see him getting a -1. But i would do this deal as it's worth the risk and Lopez has peaked at 92 imo.

Very good deal for you. Robinho is a stable 93, because he has been in such a great form since he came to Milan and trust me I know, because I have watched almost every Milan game, and he has been an important factor for Milan this season. He also scored the only goal in todays game Brescia-Milan (0-1).