60-80 rated risers

ashtini

Re: 60-80 rated risers

Guys do you know of any 10k risers possibly? I got Hyde (worst squad in the league and boguth a load of yougnster' date=' like 16 infact for 1.8m and now i got 35k and want to max out my budget, anyone got any ideas? Thanks[/quote']

Raul Ciupe

Mitchell Dijks

Eduard Nicola

Heiner Mora

Ronny Philp

Sergio Manoel

Egzon Belica

Okan Derici

A possible riser could be Leo Itaperuna of Sion.

He started the match against Grasshopper on Sunday (first match of the new season in Switzerland) and scored both goals in the win 2-0 for Sion.

Of course it's too early to predict' date=' but after this impressive debute, it's very possible that he will have more gametime during the season.

He is rated 75 and he is free agent in the DB for now, so he is very cheap. If you are after risers, keep an eye on him through the season. :)[/quote']

Scored the equaliser in the 1-1 against Basel on Saturday.

That makes it 3 goals in 4 appearances for Itaperuna, all as a starter for Sion in Switzerland. (By the way Sion are having a flying start in the season. After 4 games they are top of the table with 10 points, 3 wins and just 1 draw, the one against Basel).

He is very cheap (rated 75, 280k) and if he continues like this he could be in for a rise above 80 if the review for his league is still 3-4 months (or more) away.

Others typically costing < 500k to buy now are....

eintracht braunschweiger

Boland 560k lb/lm .- might just have time to get

Or Theuerkauf Lb 390k

Dresden

Koch 10k fwd - best buy

Alternatives

Solga 410k am/rm

Jungwirth 240k dm/cb

Duisburg

Wolze cm 660k but worth it

Or wieldwald 600k if you want a keeper

Bochum

Acquistapace 310k cb

Aalen

Mossmer 450k Def/dm

Hofman 390k cm/dm

Others typically costing < 500k to buy now are....

eintracht braunschweiger

Boland 560k lb/lm .- might just have time to get

Or Theuerkauf Lb 390k

Dresden

Koch 10k fwd - best buy

Alternatives

Solga 410k am/rm

Jungwirth 240k dm/cb

Duisburg

Wolze cm 660k but worth it

Or wieldwald 600k if you want a keeper

Bochum

Acquistapace 310k cb

Aalen

Mossmer 450k Def/dm

Hofman 390k cm/dm

Nice work dude

which league will be the next to be reviewed' date=' and who are the big risers there?? just missed the second division of Germany

thanks[/quote']

They've just started England Championship (div 2). I don't know who the biggest risers will be but I don't think there will be many big risers as it was reviewed in february.

Gabriel Cristian Iancu 18 rating 72 4 games from 4, 345 minutes , 1 goal +7/8

Gheorghe Grozav 21 rating 77 last season 6 goals , this season 1 and 3 assist from 4 games , 2 games for NT 2 goals , +5/6

Alexandru Maxim 22 rating 75 last season 20 starts and 4 goals , this season 4 starts and one goal , recent call to NT +6/7

Nicolae Stanciu 19 rating 75 , great prospect , +6/7

Few ideas

risers

J Butland 75 > 82

S Murray 76 > 81

A White 82 > 83

J Hendrick 80 > 82

Most of the three promoted teams squads

______

Droppers

M Almunia

C Bellamy (Maybe)

Most of the three relegated teams

Jordan Rhodes scored his first goal for Scotland NT last night against Australia. I know it was only a friendly and it's only Scotland but might have some effect on a low rated player.

He has already risen +2 to 82

oops. :o pity for him he was reviewed right before his first international goal though.

edit: not for him so much as I'm sure his SM rating is not on his list of concerns but for the people who have him in their squads I mean.

Miroslav Stevanovic (FK Vojvodina) should get decent rise cause he s now starter in Bosnia NT' date='plus very good play against Wales some bigger clubs could spot him,current rating 80 play at least as 85 players,also Zahirovic current rating 82.......[/quote']
Aleksandar Covin
Would like to say James Ward-Prowse alongside Alex Kacaniklic seem to be the ones you want in the PL. If they start next weekend' date=' then grab ASAP![/quote']
Sam Byram Leeds new on database played all our games so far seemed good v Jarvis not as impressive albeit v two very strong wide players ince and phillips. He may rise in future

Cheers guys :)