60-80 rated risers

ashtini

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: 60-80 rated risers

ecuador players are not MUST BUYS....their review is so rare...unless the move abroad.

I disagree - he is 18 and has the stats I just mentions, I do agree it might be a while before the league gets reveiwed - but he is a guaranteed 10k riser, but the time he rises he will make profit as realistically shouldnt be any older than 21 so wont lose any value, making a fair profit

I disagree - he is 18 and has the stats I just mentions' date=' I do agree it might be a while before the league gets reveiwed - but he is a guaranteed 10k riser, but the time he rises he will make profit as realistically shouldnt be any older than 21 so wont lose any value, making a fair profit[/quote']

Also, he is basically free. The wages of a 60 are £300 instead of £3,000 so he can sit there for years and still make money.

Pedro obiang looks like a nice buy from sampdoria

Also alen stevanovic - torino

But it could be a while before serie A upgrades

For imminent risers try.......

maximiliano urruti

Juan sanchez mino

Emanuele padella

I'm also gambling that lorenzo pasqualini gets an upgrade and is re-classified as a LB

Keep an eye out for Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (Goalkeeper) as he is on trial at Tottenham Hotspur. 230k and is said to be suited to play in the EPL.

where have you seen that? the only news i can find on him is he trained with Wigan last week, not a trial though..

any players i should immiedietly buy that you recommend before an upcoming rating change? you seem like you know what your talking about

Hopefully you got urruti and sanchez mino as their upgrades still haven't come through.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for the next league.

Did anyone buy them?

Hopefully you got urruti and sanchez mino as their upgrades still haven't come through.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for the next league.

Did anyone buy them?

I made offers for them in my league but they haven't been accepted yet.