60-80 rated risers

ashtini

Re: 60-80 rated risers

I saw today that Geoffrey KONDOGBIA has rating from 75 to 83!!! He sign for SEVILLA this summer from LENS . Does anyone now if the next league which be rating is SPAIN A or FRANCE B and has anyone any recommendations ?

Definitely the France B considering the fact that Spain B and Italy B have just been done, seems only fitting for it to be the Ligue 2 of France now buddy! and that's the way it usually works anyway! :)

I saw today that Geoffrey KONDOGBIA has rating from 75 to 83!!! He sign for SEVILLA this summer from LENS . Does anyone now if the next league which be rating is SPAIN A or FRANCE B and has anyone any recommendations ?

Careful, because SM are reviewing single low rated players when they move to bigger teams, without necessarily reviewing the whole league.

France 2 should be reviewed soon, though, maybe after Germany 2.

Hopefully you got urruti and sanchez mino as their upgrades still haven't come through.

Otherwise you'll have to wait for the next league.

Did anyone buy them?

Urruti got +6 today. ;)

sanchez mino has not been updated yet.

Most people here seem very good in scouting or SM is actually updating the rating based on forumers recommendation here.. :D

either way, great job! B)

Does anybody have an idea when Pescara will be reviewed' date=' I brought Antonio Balzano for £350K this morning, Im guessing they will be reviewed in the next few days ? what will he rise to in your opinion ?[/quote']

Pescara will be review along with Serie A team, not with Serie B.

Urruti got +6 today. ;)

sanchez mino has not been updated yet.

Most people here seem very good in scouting or SM is actually updating the rating based on forumers recommendation here.. :D

either way' date=' great job! B)[/quote']

Sanchez mino should be tomorrow.

saw you mention william jose- looks like a +5 is in order for him. worth it to swap 700 k + paul progba for him' date=' or just buy him for 2 mil? any opinions

(also is progba going to rise by much?)[/quote']

Willian Jose isn't in for a +5. He did well in the Paulista but that doesn't count for much for reviewers.

At the moment I would say he's in for a +2, but can get a +3 if he can start a few more games in serie A.

Hi people ' date=' in this moment I have much teams with the first team complete.

I need some players youngs to update my young teams.

If anyone know players rate between 60-80 and in the next reviews rise a lot please say the names.

Great Job Ashtini :D

I wish your user name wasnt so long, On my User CP the thread names are crammed up together. :P

My user name are just Nuno Leandro xD

What I can expet about this players:

Rafael Baca

Ryan Meara

Luis Gil

Soony Saad

Darren Mattocks

Perry Kitchen

They are young and play a lot of games in this season for EUA league

All are due a rise, but if I had to pick 2 from this list, Baca and Gil are must buys.

My user name are just Nuno Leandro xD

What I can expet about this players:

Rafael Baca

Ryan Meara

Luis Gil

Soony Saad

Darren Mattocks

Perry Kitchen

They are young and play a lot of games in this season for EUA league

Mattocks 370k Baca 430k and Meara 560k are not bad buys.

Gil and Kitchen at 1.5m is less attractive. I'd save your money for better value buys elsewhere soon.

I might yet be tempted by Saer Sene at 350k. I want players who will rise to 82.

i'm not sure that many will rise that high.

Mattocks 370k Baca 430k and Meara 560k are not bad buys.

Gil and Kitchen at 1.5m is less attractive. I'd save your money for better value buys elsewhere soon.

I might yet be tempted by Saer Sene at 350k. I want players who will rise to 82.

i'm not sure that many will rise that high.

I'm looking for similar rises too you do you expect anyone to get to 82+ from 70/75 at all not just these players?:)