pepe deal !quick need reply!

arsenal 4life

Re: pepe deal !quick need reply!

Sorry to jump into your thread mate but

I have been offered pepe for Gourcuff and Badtsuber

And

I have been offered Xabi Alonso for Modric and 20mil

I would be getting Pepe and Alonso' date=' would i be getting good deals?[/quote']

first is fair, second is ridiculous for you way too much for alonso

See i wasnt 100% about alonso' date=' i would be willing to let modric go for alonso, but 20mil in my gameworld is a hell of a lot of money.

How much would you say was fair to add to modric, cause he isnt going up is he?[/quote']

modric could move and go higher though, whereas alonso can only drop from now on probably not for a year or so. i would want a straight swap if i were you :)

Hmmm' date=' he isnt willing to do a straight swap, i didnt want to get rid of modric. I would have preferred to get rid of gourcuff instead.

I have sahin in back up, aswell.

Is pepe worth getting because-

My centre backs are

Subotic-91

Kompany- 91

Thiago Silva-92[/quote']

well pepe wouldn't be ur best def for long as kompany and silva are due rises, and guorcuff is worse than modric so if you feel that u can do without pepe go for gourcuff + 10m

A guy counter offered with an offer of 7.5 million a.song and koscielny. I have song' date=' koscielny and i was wondering wether i should do it.[/quote']

Yes do that, Pepe will keep his rating for a while (might even go higher) and Koscielny + Song will be stuck at around 90, song might get a +1 in the future and Koscielny 90 or so, but not as high as Pepe.

Sorry to jump into your thread mate but

I have been offered pepe for Gourcuff and Badtsuber

And

I have been offered Xabi Alonso for Modric and 20mil

I would be getting Pepe and Alonso' date=' would i be getting good deals?[/quote']

First is decent if you have cover for Gourcuff. Wouldn't do the second deal as Modric can go higher and Xabi is most likely peaking right now.

A guy counter offered with an offer of 7.5 million a.song and koscielny. I have song' date=' koscielny and i was wondering wether i should do it.[/quote']

I wouldn`t do it. Pepe is deff a great player with consistent performances, but I would value Song, Koscielny and 7.5M being a bit too much for Pepe, because Song is most likely going to rise in the next ratings to 92, which will make him a very good DM for any team and his value would rise to around 17-20M while Pepe`s value would be the complete same.