Welsh Power (Cardiff City) 7710!

Mr - Hammer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzgg5rKz7xo7OGFYGGCmTf8DMh0plR4b0KHulw1vHH_PgpnYI5-Q&t=1

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

95844_news.jpg

Star Player Welcomes New Coach!

In a shock deal 2011 will never be the same again for Welsh football, there Championship club Cardiff City have managed to bring in a coach who has been no stranger to gold winning 7 cups (2 league titles, 4 Domestic tittles and a Charity Shield to top it off. The new coach has also came runner up to 3 cups over his time.

Young coach Mattuie Beckett has taken the rains at Cardiff City on a 5 year contract that could see another two added on top if that goes well, he will be payed a reported 7,500 a week to be the coach and has been asked to take this side for the fist time in its history to the Premier League.

This is what the coach had to say:

A lot of people are asking me why did I come to this club, well not only because it is one of the best clubs in this league but is one of the only Welsh clubs in the English game. Also a lot have asked me what I think of the new Swansea City manager, me and him get on well no doubt about it but when it comes down to it I have to be better then him, he has been around for some time now with me we go way back before we was managing in England, many may no us for our time in Spanish football, or our time when I managed Sporting CP but for now we will lock horns again as I try to show the world who is the best manager out of us two.

benni-mccarthy-image-1-227443610.jpg

Is He The Shock Signing!

In a shock news flash Cardiff City are reported to be after a all time grate from the Premier League. It is now known it is Benni McCarthy. The South Africa Striker who is out of contract since leaving West Ham United after just 11 games getting not one goal will be looking to hit it large for Cardiff City. The Striker who has played for 7 clubs since starting his football days back at Seven Stars in 1995 has been with such names as Ajax, FC Porto and Blackburn Rovers has managed to pick up a nice 369 caps for all 7 clubs getting a nice goal tally off 151 goals with is close to a goal every two games, the coach has said he is showing signs of weight loss and is looking very powerful as a Striker this is what we need and we will do all we can to get his on too our papers for the season ahead.

This is what Benni had to say:

I am happy to open talks with Cardiff City, yes I am out of contract and would love to join up with there squad but for now all I can say is I am keeping my options open for the season ahead. I am a Striker who needs games yes I am now 33 and yes I have not hit the net since 2010 but I think the Championship is the right place for me so I am open to offers from Beckett for the 2011 season ahead.

Re: Welsh Power (Cardiff City) 7710!

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

0,,10269%7E7582455,00.jpg

English Loan Is A Wanted Man!

After links with Bolton and Cardiff City, Mattuie Beckett has came out saying he would do all he can to sign 29 year old Stephen Bywater after his loan this season, the Darby County keeper who is well known for his days with West Ham United is on a season long loan with the Welsh club and with reports that Bolton want the Keeper Beckett will step up his game to keep the England Keeper in his squad this season.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

robbie-savage-300x187.jpg

There Is No One Like Savage!

In a shock 4 year deal Derby County Capting Robbie Savage has joined Cardiff City at the cost of £2,290,000. Manager Mattuie Beckett has said the Welsh 36 year old is a one of a kind player, United have Giggs, Tottenham have Bale and now we have Savage it just sounds right the welsh star to be with the best Welsh club he should fit in just nice over the season ahead.

Robbie Savage Has Came Out Saying This:

I am happy to have joined a team who have it in them to get to the Premier League, I am not saying Darby can not as thay was there not too long ago but the way this team is changing it is for the better you will see. I have signed a 4 year deal and plan ending my playing days here under Beckett.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

68457_132439470139728_130038333713175_179248_1689987_n.jpg

Top Young GK Joins For 4 Years!

After beating main rivals Swansea City to his signing Cardiff City was happy to tell press young 18 year old Keeper Maxym Koval has joined on a 4 year deal from Dynamo Kyiv at the cost of Scottish Keeper David Marshall and £1,500,000. Manager Beckett has said the 26 year old just was not needed here any more we are happy to get in a young star who has all the making of one of the best players in the world he has signed a long term deal here, and it make it even better when we beat our rivals to his signing.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

DavidAlaba.jpg

Bayern Supper Kid Joins Cardiff City?

In a deal that has shocked the football world 18 year old CM David Alaba has joined the English ranks but not with the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal or over Tottenham on no he has joined with Cardiff City. Many are naming him the next big star to come out of Germany and who would be wrong but this deal comes as a shock to everyone who new about this young star. He joined Cardiff on a 4 year deal at the cost of £2,100,000 and 33 year old CM Gavin Rae what was Munchen thinking on this deal when it came too them all we know is Cardiff has snapped up a right gem here.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

9gijgg.jpg

Inter Sell Young Brazil Ace To Cardiff!

In a 3 year deal Philippe Coutinho has left Inter Milan to join up with Cardiff City After turning down a move to Welsh rivals Swansea City, manager Beckett has said he was shocked the young 18 year old joined the squad after the rivals wanted him but we are happy he has joined up on a 4 year deal. We see him as the next Kaka here but now all we need to go is get him playing 1st team football week in week out all I no is the price we payed was very nice for our club. It is now known that Cardiff City payed £1,100,000 and 22 year old Darcy Blake all we no is that the manager did not see the young Welsh star doing well under his power at the club.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

Iker-Muniain-Bilbao-v-Austria-Vienna_2361938.jpg

Cardiff Welcome Big Up Coming 18 Year old!

A name who has been linked with Barcelona, Real Madrid and many more has joined the Cardiff ranks 18 year old Spanish sensation Iker Muniain has signed a 3 year deal with Cardiff City at the cost of £1,600,000 and 27 year old Chris Burke. Manager Beckett has said this is a grate deal for us yes we lost a 1st team player but one came strait back in and is a lot younger I like the way my XI is now looking and we will do all we can to win the league this season with our young squad.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

Benedict-Benni-McCarthy-West-Ham-United_2502128.jpg

Ex Hammer Joins On 2 Year Deal!

In a shock deal 33 year old Benni McCarthy has joined Cardiff City on a 2 year deal costing the manager £1,600,000 in fees, the ex West Ham star has not shown what he had there and we listed as a free agent Cardiff was quick to snap him up saying we need a leader here and he is one now he needs to show the world he can still get goals on one of the best stages in the world the Championship.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

NUEVA_CAMISETA_jove_Fran_Merida300.jpg

Ex Gunner Coming Home!

Today ex Arsenal youth Fran Merida is having a medical with Cardiff City, the 21 year old AM is looking like he could be the next brake out star and Beckett has came out saying he was happy to pay 29 year old Jon Parkin for him. The young Spanish star has said this is a dream move back to England and one of the best squads in the Championship as well.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

vida-reuters-ina-fassbender.jpg

Fast Up Coming Star Heading To England!

It is now known that 21 year old all round Defender Domagoj Vida is on his way to England at the cost of RB Kevin Mcnaughton manager Beckett has came out saying this is a cracking deal for us Kevin is ever aging and we have got a cracking young star on the way in this squad will welcome him with open arms as we look to take it to the Championship this season.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

jaturkey.jpg

On His Way Back To Championship Football!

Ex Hull city ST Jozy Altidore is on his way back to England to join Cardiff City, the 21 year old is joining in a swap for 27 year old Michael Chopra and manager Beckett has said he should fit in well with Bothroyd up front this season.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

jonathan-dos-santos1.jpg

Barca Star Coming To England!

Barcelona youth Dos Santos Jonathan is on his way to England to play in a league lower then his bro (Tottenham) the 21 year old CM is joining with 31 year old Stephen Mcphail plus 25 year old Paul Quinn going the over way, manager Beckett has said our youth team is getting better and better and he is the pick of today's deals to be a key man here.

Cardiff_City_FC_logo.png

b89d6275071c48ebc539bb1b57f129a4.jpg

He Is Coming Home!

After spells in League 2 - 1 and the Championship Gary Hooper moved to Celtic but today he is on his way back to the Championship in a 4.5M raid on the Scottish club witch will see the 23 year old become a key ST for Cardiff City the coach has said he is a cracking young star on the up he has shown this in Scotland and now will have the chance here with Cardiff City.

Archived