Sign in to follow this  
dunny87

Busquets info?

Re: Busquets info?

I reckon Biscuits has a good chance of a +1 after a regular spot in a successful season, and arguably one of the best club sides ever seen (despite copa del rey loss).

If you're not sure wait and see what happens in the Champions League.

Essien is a class act but older - but what is important in SM rating is also how their team performs and I see Barca winning more silverware than Chelski at the moment.

So for the time being I say keep the boy Biscuits.:)

In your situation, I'd keep him. Busquets is a safe 93 and possible 94 in 2-3 changes. Essien isn't so safe at his 95. I can see him dropping in a not so distant future.

Still on the Busquets topic though, I've got an offer of 10m+ Ozil for Busquets. I'm thinking Ozil has a better chance of getting a +1 in 1-2 changes than Busquets and is a better player overall. Should I go for it?

In your situation' date=' I'd keep him. Busquets is a safe 93 and possible 94 in 2-3 changes. Essien isn't so safe at his 95. I can see him dropping in a not so distant future.

Still on the Busquets topic though, I've got an offer of 10m+ Ozil for Busquets. I'm thinking Ozil has a better chance of getting a +1 in 1-2 changes than Busquets and is a better player overall. Should I go for it?[/quote']

depends on what you team is dude, if u have backup for dm, than go for it cos ozil's a really good young player and is really worth the buy :)