• Bizzarre
    • Chamillionaire
    • Young Buck
    • Tony Yayo
    • Chris Brown
    • Lupe Fiasco
    • Timbeland

Re: Who is the best rapper?

i just think it isnt realy a talent its just saying untuneful words very quickly' date=' but evry1 is entitlet to thier own opinion. But ill give them this its 1million tyms beta than hevy metal, thats justrealy tuneles Screaming[/quote']

if u had 2 choose what wud it b

R&B or rap

You cant say Lose Yourself by Eminem is untuneful words thou.

tom' date='why are all these rappers just off the re-up lol were is The Game(best),Jay Z,Chamillionaire,Young Joc and many more even Tupac and Notorious BIG who are both better than all them although i agree with Eminem he is one of my faves.[/quote']

well im listenin to it at da mo AND u can olny have 10 options, i'll ask teb to ad sum more.

Wernt Tupac in D12 nd he got murderd in Vegas a while back? come to thin of it, Proof died recently i think

What happened to Biggie and Ice Cube? And Eazy.E? What about NAS?

My top 5

1.Tupac

2.Notorious B.I.G

3.Nas

4.Eazy.E

5.Ice Cube

tupac is da bomb tho... And 50 is crap

hasnt 50 done lots of songs with Eminem tho? werent 50 on Em's side in that rap rivalry a while back, when Tupac got shot?

well im listenin to it at da mo AND u can olny have 10 options' date=' i'll ask teb to ad sum more.

Wernt Tupac in D12 nd he got murderd in Vegas a while back? come to thin of it, Proof died recently i think[/quote']

D12 formed about 1990 6 years before Tupacs death and proof died last year with one fatal bullet to the head.

D12:

Kon Artis

Proof (deceased)

Swifty

Eminem

Bizarre

Bugz (deceased)

Charging Soldier

Eye-Kyu

Fuzz Scoota

Killa Hawk

On April 11, 2006, Proof was murdered by a fatal gunshot wound to the head at approximately 16:30 EDT (08:30 UTC) at the CCC Club on 8 Mile Road in Detroit, Michigan after fatally shooting U.S. military veteran Keith Bender Jr.

Although unconfirmed to date, it was reported that Proof fired the first shots into Bender's head after taking his pistol and striking Bender several times in the face. According to the coroner, Proof had an alcohol content of 0.32.

On April 11' date=' 2006, Proof was murdered by a fatal gunshot wound to the head at approximately 16:30 EDT (08:30 UTC) at the CCC Club on 8 Mile Road in Detroit, Michigan after fatally shooting U.S. military veteran Keith Bender Jr.

Although unconfirmed to date, it was reported that Proof fired the first shots into Bender's head after taking his pistol and striking Bender several times in the face. According to the coroner, Proof had an alcohol content of 0.32.[/quote']

who was that rap rivalry with in the video of 'Like Toy Soldiers'? at the end it shows 4 of the people who had died and/or who was involved in the gang wars in the rap rivalry. i know a couple of them were in D12.

There are a lot of artists missed out who far better than the most of that list. Most of that list is very poor. Not the whole list just most of it.

Every 1 of these are better than most of the list.

Nas,

Big Pun,

Notorious BIG,

Scarface,

Big L,

DMX,

Shyne,

Kayne West,

Talib Kweli.

Groups wise you have missed:

Wu tang,

The roots

The Lox aka D-Block

Most the members of these groups are better than the modern generation of rappers. Artists like Jadakiss, Styles P, RZA, Ghostface, Method Man etc.

And that's not even going into the old school days, like Eazy E.

Modern day rap is to commercial and has lost its passion and what it stood for. Hip-hop died a few years ago. Nas's last album title was bang on.

There are a lot of artists missed out who far better than the most of that list. Most of that list is . Not the whole list just most of it.

Every 1 of these are better than most of the list.

Nas' date='

Big Pun,

Notorious BIG,

Scarface,

Big L,

DMX,

Shyne,

Kayne West,

Talib Kweli.

Groups wise you have missed:

Wu tang,

The roots

The Lox aka D-Block

Most the members of these groups are better than the modern generation of rappers. Artists like Jadakiss, Styles P, RZA, Ghostface, Method Man etc.

And that's not even going into the old school days, like Eazy E.

Modern day rap is . Hip- hop turned a few years ago. Nas's last album title was bang on.[/quote']

You made a good point, then ruined it by swearing. I know how you feel, and I agree, but please refrain from that sort of language, cheers.