• Bizzarre
    • Chamillionaire
    • Young Buck
    • Tony Yayo
    • Chris Brown
    • Lupe Fiasco
    • Timbeland

Re: Who is the best rapper?

The track is mainly about rivalry's as a whole in hip-hop. He talks bout his battles with benzino and 50cents trouble with Ja Rule. But proof being shot in the video is just representing the consequences of all these rivalrys. Altho I dont think proof was shot due to a rap rivalry.

Eminems only public battles that come to mind have been with benzino, cannabis, ja rule but that was more with 50cent than em. Altho a lot of artists have had digs at him those are his biggest battles. Most artists dont have the bottle to insult him i think, coz he is such a good battler. I cant think of any1 mainstream who could match him in a rap battle. :D

Run DMC also great legends,Rev Run being one on his own and yeah Eazy E died of AIDS when he was admitted into hospital he was in the later stages so didnt have long

he also said this to all his fans just before he died.

"...I may not seem like a guy you would pick to preach a sermon. But I feel it is now time to testify because I do have folks who care about me hearing all kinds of stuff about what's up. Yeah, I was a brother on the streets of Compton doing a lot of things most people look down on -- but it did pay off. Then we started rapping about real stuff that shook up the LAPD and the FBI. But we got our message across big time, and everyone in America started paying attention to the boys in the 'hood. Soon our anger and hope got everyone riled up. There were great rewards for me personally, like fancy cars, gorgeous women and good living. Like real non-stop excitement. I'm not religious, but wrong or right, that's me. I'm not saying this because I'm looking for a soft cushion wherever I'm heading, I just feel that I've got thousands and thousands of young fans that have to learn about what's real when it comes to AIDS. Like the others before me, I would like to turn my own problem into something good that will reach out to all my homeboys and their kin. Because I want to save their asses before it's too late.

"I'm not looking to blame anyone except myself. I have learned in the last week that this thing is real, and it doesn't discriminate. It affects everyone. My girl Tomika and I have been together for four years and we recently got married. She's good, she's kind and a wonderful mother. We have a little boy who's a year old. Before Tomika I had other women. I have seven children by six different mothers. Maybe success was too good to me. I love all my kids and always took care of them. Now I'm in the biggest fight of my life, and it ain't easy. But I want to say much love to those who have been down with me. And thanks for your support. Just remember: It's YOUR real time and YOUR real life."

honestly the only reason why you guys say all these guys are good is because they are rich and famous...see my picks they have rich and famous people...but have you listened to those who are not well-known. They speak more truth and they are the ones that show you wat they've been through. NAS one of my favorites told about how hip-hop helped him from not getting killed and just spoke truthfully. I mean he's still famous and rich but he is also considered one of the best to pick up the mic. Jay-Z wasn't as good but i believe wat he has been able to accomplish is respectable and he's got swagger that make people wanna be like him. How many people actually brushed their shoulders before that song? He starts trends and he spoke truthfully about his life in his older tracks. The one guy that you guys will start hearing more about is Loaded Lux, look at his freestyle battles in BET or on youtube against young miles and his cousin murda mook they were bars of FIRE! he will get signed before the end of this year. Perhaps one person in my list that should not have been there was reed dollaaz because he was so young and has more potential. therefore my top five would now have to be

5.Loaded Lux- for those who dont know him look him up on youtube, mixes a little writing with creativity from the head

4.eminem-he is the truth for white folks. great lyricist

3. Jay-Z-He's not as hardcore as those other guys, but great on the mic "if he's fifty cent then i must be a dollar" great dis to 50-cent. The reason why i put the two NY fellas is because they are the two best emcees to ever pick up the mic.

2. Nas- He's stillmatic those who know, know, those who dont check him out

1. Tupac- His words inspired and he cannot be killed even if he died! his words live on as inspiration to the world. R.I.P

Biggie n Pun aren't in here because Pun had talent and skills but noone looks up to him. Biggie might have reasonable cause to be in here but I'm tired of hearing Diddy and Bad Boy milking the heck out of a dead soul

5.Loaded Lux- for those who dont know him look him up on youtube' date=' mixes a little writing with creativity from the head

4.eminem-he is the truth for white folks. great lyricist

3. Jay-Z-He's not as hardcore as those other guys, but great on the mic "if he's fifty cent then i must be a dollar" great dis to 50-cent. The reason why i put the two NY fellas is because they are the two best emcees to ever pick up the mic.

2. Nas- He's stillmatic those who know, know, those who dont check him out

1. Tupac- His words inspired and he cannot be killed even if he died! his words live on as inspiration to the world. R.I.P[/quote']

oh yeah sure one person many of us havent heard of the rest everyone knows of and are rich and famous. :confused::confused:

oh yeah sure one person many of us havent heard of the rest everyone knows of and are rich and famous. :confused::confused:

ineed :confused: Eminem hasnt always been rich and famous, he grew up on the ruff side of 8 mile detroit, didnt have evrything. the thing he had was talent to make it to the top and be the true rap icon he is today.

name a famous rapper that didnt come from nothing then because i tell you all of them did but i like Eminem because it was harder for him to 'fit in' in a way because he was white so to become such an icon he has done pretty well.

i dunno if ure talkin 2 me but i'll have ago

50 Cent has always been minted i think

Danny i was agreeing with u there m8 :)

50 Cent you must be joking he was a main modern day rapper who came from nothing havent you seen 'get rich or die trying' ?

uh...no, i gess your right. it's good to see, people tryin to get up there from nuthin, must inspire a few people eh? where do you reckon Eminem got his insperation from? or did he do it all himself? i cant remember

My favourite rap songs are

Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly

Young Joc - Its Going Down

Lethal Bizzle - Pow!

Dr Dre Feat. Eminem - Forgot About Dre

P Diddy - D.I.D.D.Y

Fort Minor - Where'd You Go & Remember The Name

Biggie - Nasty Girl

Tupac - California Love & Dear Mumma

Obie Trice Feat. Akon - Snitch

one song is impossible to choose but there are some of my faves of all time

Guest raulinho

my top 5 songs r

mims - this is why im hot

lethal bizlle - pow

50 cent - in da club

mims - we really do this

pitbull - 305 anthem

My favourite rap songs are

Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly

Young Joc - Its Going Down

Lethal Bizzle - Pow!

Dr Dre Feat. Eminem - Forgot About Dre

P Diddy - D.I.D.D.Y

Fort Minor - Where'd You Go & Remember The Name

Biggie - Nasty Girl

Tupac - California Love & Dear Mumma

one song is impossible to choose but there are some of my faves of all time

yep 1 song is tuff so here r my faves

You Dont Know - Eminem' date=' 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks

Billion Bucks - Stat Quo

Snitch - Obie Trice feat. Akon

Smack That - Akon feat. Eminem (dunno if its rap, i lyk it enyway)

One Shot 2 Shot - Eminem & D12 (thats what it says on my case)

i llike lose yourself and ass like that aswell

on [url']www.holylemon.com[/url] theres a funny chinese version of jusst lose it ill get the link

http://www.holylemon.com/content.php?id=682

yep 1 song is tuff so here r my faves

You Dont Know - Eminem' date=' 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks

Billion Bucks - Stat Quo

Snitch - Obie Trice feat. Akon

Smack That - Akon feat. Eminem (dunno if its rap, i lyk it enyway)

One Shot 2 Shot - Eminem & D12 (thats what it says on my case)

i llike lose yourself and ass like that aswell

on [url']www.holylemon.com[/url] theres a funny chinese version of jusst lose it ill get the link

http://www.holylemon.com/content.php?id=682

forgot about snitch thats another one for me

the songs you listed are rap? c'mon that's ATL style. But what do they speak of? they never encouraged you...listen to their lyrics! Tupac's Dear momma n Cali love are great songs for lyrics but the other stuff like "smack that" its going down and Stay fly and this is why im hot? might as well like doe boy fresh too...but c'mon the reason you like those songs is because of they beats right? well listen to the lyrics they are horrible. if you like rappers talking about females then go listen to ludacris. my top 5 songs are:

5. Papoose- what the **** is a papoose- awesome lyrics

4. Nas- One mic-this song symbolizes hip-hop

3. eminem-mockingbird- great lyrics

2. Nas- Hip Hop is dead- what would ppl do without hip-hop?

1. Tupac- changes- listen to this and answer why nobody has changed the society we live in today?

and for the record i listen to all hip-hop! and i kno my stuff! i like mims and yung joc T.i. and 3-6 as well but that's something you hear at parties and to get you moving. not to get you thinking. music and rap in general is suppose to make you see the difference in life. PEACE! and if that papoose song gets me in trouble then im sorry...but that was the title of the song!