• Chamillionaire
    • Young Buck
    • Tony Yayo
    • Chris Brown
    • Lupe Fiasco
    • Timbeland

Re: Who is the best rapper?

Tupac beats every rapper, No doubt.

Especially, Tupac - Only God Can Judge Me.

1st.Tupac

2nd.Eminem

The only two rappers who actually mean something when there rapping unlike Ludacris etc who just say Yo, Im Luda and I'm sexy and like cars.

If it's not lyrics you're into' date=' your probably best avoiding the Native Tongues people to start with (more or less everyone I recommended :P) as one of their main appeals is their quality of lyric/rhyme but if you find yourself liking more Hip-Hop, seek them out :)[/quote']

First impressions of 'The low end theory' are excellent, mate. Quality all the way. I've only just quickly skipped through 'Paul's Boutique' but will give it a proper whirl tomorrow. Did notice the odd sample from Jean Knight and Curtis Mayfield in there though, which can never be a bad thing.

First impressions of 'The low end theory' are excellent' date=' mate. Quality all the way. I've only just quickly skipped through 'Paul's Boutique' but will give it a proper whirl tomorrow. Did notice the odd sample from Jean Knight and Curtis Mayfield in there though, which can never be a bad thing.[/quote']

Well noticed! :) There is a lot of funk on the album which apparently inspired the boys to play their own instruments (they could already play having originally been a punk band) on their next album (the also excellent 'Check Your Head').

A warning: 'Paul's Boutique' is tough to 'get' straight away but after a few skims and a few listens, it's great :)

bed - got a few other ones for you (some are compilations tho) to add to bob's excellent list:

ll cool j - all world

fugees - refugee camp

dr dre - the chronic

nerd - in search of

rza - rza's greatest hits

sweatshop union - natural progression and united we fall

biggie - life after death and ready to die

lauryn hill - miseducation of lauryn hill (although this is more r'n'b its still a great album)

bed - got a few other ones for you (some are compilations tho) to add to bob's excellent list:

ll cool j - all world

fugees - refugee camp

dr dre - the chronic

nerd - in search of

rza - rza's greatest hits

sweatshop union - natural progression and united we fall

biggie - life after death and ready to die

lauryn hill - miseducation of lauryn hill (although this is more r'n'b its still a great album)

Nice one's there but don't you think that 'Radio' would be the perfect starting point for LL Cool J? Just my opinion but I think that is the best place to start as it is his best album (if you ask me) and his first :)

Nice one's there but don't you think that 'Radio' would be the perfect starting point for LL Cool J? Just my opinion but I think that is the best place to start as it is his best album (if you ask me) and his first :)

tbh i just had a quick scan of the albums in front of me and only saw all world - radio's another goodie, quite old but still good stuff

All of them are crarp apart from Eminem. Eminem poos all over any other rapper that has ever and will ever live.

Thankyou and goodnight.

pretty obvious that you're white :D

seriously - eminem and 50 cent have more votes than dr dre??? the only ones on that list that deserve to be on a best rapper list is eminem, dre, snoop dogg, 2pac and jay-z - as i've said before some of the omissions are shocking, and some of the options (chamillionaire? d-12?? tony yayo???) are just baffling

seriously - eminem and 50 cent have more votes than dr dre??? the only ones on that list that deserve to be on a best rapper list is eminem' date=' dre, snoop dogg, 2pac and jay-z - as i've said before some of the omissions are shocking, and some of the options (chamillionaire? d-12?? tony yayo???) are just baffling[/quote']

There is nothing wrong with D12 B) they are IMO one of the most underrated groups around ;)

seriously - eminem and 50 cent have more votes than dr dre??? the only ones on that list that deserve to be on a best rapper list is eminem' date=' dre, snoop dogg, 2pac and jay-z - as i've said before some of the omissions are shocking, and some of the options (chamillionaire? d-12?? tony yayo???) are just baffling[/quote']

Yes i am but that is not the reason, Eminem is THE best rapper, no one else is better, he is THE best rapper of all time.. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong as my opinion is more valid..

Thankyou and goodnight.

There is nothing wrong with D12 B) they are IMO one of the most underrated groups around ;)

underrated - probably more by mainstream music fans but to put d-12 over the likes of rakim' date=' ll cool j, nas - hell even will smith deserves a mention, after all top selling rapper of all time

Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong as my opinion is more valid..

is that your way of saying you can't back up your point? :D

underrated - probably more by mainstream music fans but to put d-12 over the likes of rakim' date=' ll cool j, nas - hell even will smith deserves a mention, after all top selling rapper of all time

is that your way of saying you can't back up your point? :D[/quote']

My point does not need backing up, as Eminem is THE best rapper that has ever lived.. Anyone who argues against this is WRONG!

Thankyou and goodnight!