Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

No' date=' a +11. Can't you read?[/quote']

Woah, keep yer knickers on love, just asking. I asked about him on the old thread and the general consensus seemed to be a +1, hence me querying your prediction.

Man, good job, really... I've saw your last prediction about the BundesLiga and you were right at 95% of the cases. You are really good on that. Thank you man...

Man' date=' good job, really... I've saw your last prediction about the BundesLiga and you were right at 95% of the cases. You are really good on that. Thank you man...[/quote']

Thanks, but it was 'only' 93.4% ;) As long as it's around 90% though I'm happy.

Great thread by the way . . . should perhaps have started with that . . .:o

Anyway' date=' thanks for the good work.[/quote']

You're welcome. And yes, that would have probably been a better start

Woah' date=' keep yer knickers on love, just asking. I asked about him on the old thread and the general consensus seemed to be a +1, hence me querying your prediction.[/quote']

Well, I was having a 89/90 in my original predictions, but when I checked through them again to find potential errors, adjust some changes etc. I was really asking myself, 'Is there really any reasoning for Götze only rising to 89', and no, I didn't find any reason why he should. He's been instrumental in what probably is a league-winning campaign, he carries the team offensively, his vision, first touch, dribbling ability and ball handling is purely awesome, and most importantly, even in the games where Dortmund as a whole didn't convince, he still stood out. Not to mention he's also a part of the senior NT already, despite some really good competition. Oh, and all that at the age of 18.

Well' date=' I was having a 89/90 in my original predictions, but when I checked through them again to find potential errors, adjust some changes etc. I was really asking myself, 'Is there really any reasoning for Götze only rising to 89', and no, I didn't find any reason why he should. He's been instrumental in what probably is a league-winning campaign, he carries the team offensively, his vision, first touch, dribbling ability and ball handling is purely awesome, and most importantly, even in the games where Dortmund as a whole didn't convince, he still stood out. Not to mention he's also a part of the senior NT already, despite some really good competition. Oh, and all that at the age of 18.[/quote']

Yeah, he is pretty special. I have managed to catch a few Dortmund games on the box this season and he has been a stand-out. Out of interest, how far do you think he can rise? With his potential, and with Dortmund playing as well as they have been, mid/high 90's one day?

Thanks again.

Great thread Phil.

Just two question Schmelzer 90/89 as opposed to just 90 - Why the doubt about a rise?

He has played every minute of every game at BVB this season and has a couple of starts for NT. I understand he is in a position with much less competition than the likes of Gotze/ Grosskreutz etc. but still a very impressive season.

Surely a 90 for Schmelzer is as certain as a 90 for Weidenfeilder?

Also Cisse has been a force for Freiberg this season, you've given him zero chance to move to 90...?

I understand the Freiberg haven't done much special this season but he has seemingly single handedly kept them mid table and has IMO played as well as any striker in the Bundesliga.

I do appreciate your league reviews they are undeniably thorough an accurate those are the only things I found puzzling.

As usual nice thread Phil :)

My question is are you look a chance Julian Koch will get into BVB squad next season or will he again being loaned out ?

He'll be out injured until the end of 2011' date=' so no, that will hinder him from getting into the team.

Great thread Phil.

Just two question Schmelzer 90/89 as opposed to just 90 - Why the doubt about a rise?

He has played every minute of every game at BVB this season and has a couple of starts for NT. I understand he is in a position with much less competition than the likes of Gotze/ Grosskreutz etc. but still a very impressive season.

Surely a 90 for Schmelzer is as certain as a 90 for Weidenfeilder?

Schmelzer simply hasn't been as good and dynamic as in the first part of the season. The chance to stay is very small though, maybe 5 or 10%. And even though he did get a few caps for Germany, he still isn't a regular (which mainly is down to Löw being a clueless tool, but SM probably don't know that). Opposed to Weidenfeller, who has been basically perfect in every single game, and who I believe has been one of the most underrated players in the game for a long time.

Also Cisse has been a force for Freiberg this season' date=' you've given him zero chance to move to 90...?

I understand the Freiberg haven't done much special this season but he has seemingly single handedly kept them mid table and has IMO played as well as any striker in the Bundesliga.

I do appreciate your league reviews they are undeniably thorough an accurate those are the only things I found puzzling.[/quote']

He's faded a bit since the last changes, and to be able to get to 90 in a side that doesn't play in Europe, you really have to do outstanding every single game, and there've just been too many games in which he's been invisible.

Mate,what about Kraft,I dont really follow Bayern so often,is he still a first keeper,because from your predicitions,it seems that he isnt playing for bayern so often like before.

Mate' date='what about Kraft,I dont really follow Bayern so often,is he still a first keeper,because from your predicitions,it seems that he isnt playing for bayern so often like before.[/quote']

He lost his place after van Gaal was fired. He's shown that he's good enough for at least 2/3 of the remaining clubs, and there should be enough vacancies next season for him to find a place (Hamburg, possibly Schalke and Bremen, and a few 'lesser' clubs).

People say Hummels and Subo will rise to 92 but i think its a little too fast for them right? So if not now' date=' then when would they possibly rise?(change of clubs?CL maybe?):confused:[/quote']

If they keep up their performances next season in the league and especially in the CL, there's no reason for them not to rise at Dortmund.

He lost his place after van Gaal was fired. He's shown that he's good enough for at least 2/3 of the remaining clubs' date=' and there should be enough vacancies next season for him to find a place (Hamburg, possibly Schalke and Bremen, and a few 'lesser' clubs).[/quote']

Thanks mate. :)

He'll be out injured until the end of 2011' date=' so no, that will hinder him from getting into the team.[/quote']

err, didn't realize he's not yet comeback from injury.

Thanks anyway :)

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Great Thread as usual :), cant thank you enough for all the work you do, and i just love your answers (no, a +11, cant you read? hahaha totally epic) to the ppl that are to lazy to switch pages, hahahahahaha :), so dont disappoint me on this too, ill be waiting for some original epic answers ;)

Anyway, i wanted some more info on Christian SCHULZ from Hannover 96, how likely is he to rise?

I read you put him at 88/89, so you expect him to stay rather than rise, but Hannover is 3rd currently, I doubt they can keep it til the end with Bayern Behind them, even tho its possible, all depends on this last 3 games, but eventually they are definetly going to play EL next season, Schulz has been vital this season with 30 games started (2671 minutes played) and 4 goals scored. Counting that imo SM will be generous with Germany now that they went up in the FIFA ranking, shouldnt he be an almost certain riser?

Also, do you expect a positional change for him (he is currently Def/DM), or is his current position safe? And if he will change position, what position will he most likely get?

Ty in advance ;)

I really don't think Schulz will get 89 unless SM are really, really generous. Firstly, because I really don't think he's that good and influential for Hannover, secondly because of the lack of international football. I also don't think that Hannover will play CL next season, even if they reach the 3rd place I can't see them winning in the CL qualification.

He might get it next season though should Hannover be able to do ok in the league and the EL next season.

About a position change, he will surely still be able to play LB and CB, not so sure about RB and DM though, he hasn't played those position for over a year now. So, maybe a change to LB/CB or Def alone.

Great work! Especially the Gotze prediction :D

But I had a question and another one just popped in so hope you (or someone else of course, don't really mind that) can help me out. I'd like to know how good Christian Clemens really is. Is he a player to watch out for next season, or is he nothing more than a decent talented player who might high 90 somewhere in the future but nothing more than that?

And may I know why you're keeping Ribery at 95? People have already said he should drop to 94 before and I can see their reasons, France didn't do good at the WC but then again Bayern did great the season before so I guess that evens it up. But this season, Bayern have really been less good, kicked out of the CL and German cup, no chance at winning the Bundesliga and struggling for a CL spot. It just really surprises me tbh :o

Great work! Especially the Gotze prediction :D

But I had a question and another one just popped in so hope you (or someone else of course' date=' don't really mind that) can help me out. I'd like to know how good Christian Clemens really is. Is he a player to watch out for next season, or is he nothing more than a decent talented player who might high 90 somewhere in the future but nothing more than that?[/quote']

I wouldn't even see him as a future 90 tbh, maybe he might scratch there in the future, but it's by no means certain as I can't see him at a much bigger club than Köln.

And may I know why you're keeping Ribery at 95? People have already said he should drop to 94 before and I can see their reasons' date=' France didn't do good at the WC but then again Bayern did great the season before so I guess that evens it up. But this season, Bayern have really been less good, kicked out of the CL and German cup, no chance at winning the Bundesliga and struggling for a CL spot. It just really surprises me tbh :o[/quote']

Well, he didn't drop all the times before, so why should he drop now that he's on form again?

And I wouldn't really find it fair if the Bundesliga loses its highest-rated player in the season in which they surpassed the Serie A (with the highest-rated player being 96, and nobody's talking about a drop there) and closed the gap to Spain.

I wouldn't even see him as a future 90 tbh' date=' maybe he might scratch there in the future, but it's by no means certain as I can't see him at a much bigger club than Köln.

Well, he didn't drop all the times before, so why should he drop now that he's on form again?

[b']And I wouldn't really find it fair if the Bundesliga loses its highest-rated player in the season in which they surpassed the Serie A (with the highest-rated player being 96, and nobody's talking about a drop there) and closed the gap to Spain.[/b]

Looking from that perspective you're right yep, thanks for answering :)