Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Do you think Dennis Aogo' date=' of Hamburger will rise? Worth buying?[/quote']
hey u guys think marco reus will rise and by how much
What are the big risers - those that are currently rated from 70-78 that can expect at least a +2 rise

Seriously? Not one of you can check the first page and find out for yourself?

In relation to first page predictions... Is it still thought that Elia will drop? Is he worth buying? Thanks' date=' Neal.[/quote']

Yes, I still think that he should drop and that there's a 50/50 chance it'll happen, so no, it's not a good idea to buy a dropper.

Phil. Wondered what you think about Ivan Perisic? He's just be signed by Dortmund from Clubbe Brugge for 5m euros. Perisic is a Croatian attacking midfield player and has represented his country at senior level recently. Voted the Belgium league's mvp for last season after scoring 22 times and assisting 10 times.

The question is mate will he get a rating's rise?? Since his last one for Brugge in March he's played a further 13 games amassing 1170 mins and scoring 9 goals. He has also represented Croatia in a friendly against France ( 90mins ) and a European qualifier against Georgia ( 90 mins ).

Phil. Wondered what you think about Ivan Perisic? He's just be signed by Dortmund from Clubbe Brugge for 5m euros. Perisic is a Croatian attacking midfield player and has represented his country at senior level recently. Voted the Belgium league's mvp for last season after scoring 22 times and assisting 10 times.

The question is mate will he get a rating's rise?? Since his last one for Brugge in March he's played a further 13 games amassing 1170 mins and scoring 9 goals. He has also represented Croatia in a friendly against France ( 90mins ) and a European qualifier against Georgia ( 90 mins ).

He should do, him and vargas have been amazing this season.

On the topic of droppers,

What do you guys think of Mertesacker?

I'm comtemplating to offload him but choices are limited for replacing him.

I'm braced for a drop to 92, but I wouldn't mind trying to trade him off if he's on the way down to 91 later.

I heard his performance are terrible this season and seemingly lost his NT spot, but I have not watched much of his games personally. A question to those who have seen him play, based on his performance this season, what would be his suitable SM rating pegged to his performance? Pretty much, what kind of a rating player he's playing like.

I think this is rather a question for the Belgian ratings thread than for the Bundesliga ratings thread as Perisic's chance for a rise should depend more on how he performed in Belgium than on the fact that he moved to Germany.

On the topic of droppers' date='

What do you guys think of Mertesacker?

I'm comtemplating to offload him but choices are limited for replacing him.

I'm braced for a drop to 92, but I wouldn't mind trying to trade him off if he's on the way down to 91 later.

I heard his performance are terrible this season and seemingly lost his NT spot, but I have not watched much of his games personally. A question to those who have seen him play, based on his performance this season, what would be his suitable SM rating pegged to his performance? Pretty much, what kind of a rating player he's playing like.[/quote']

I wouldn't say that he already has lost his NT spot though I agree that his performances didn't justify being regular in the national team any longer. Löw hasn't nominated him for the qualifying matches to give him a break so that Mertesacker could focus to come back stronger in the next season.

As sure as I am that he will drop this time as sure am I that he will keep his 92 for the next half of the season then (and won't drop straight to 91 in the after next changes). So he IMO has a half season to show that he still is a good defender. So no need to sell him in panic (for a bad deal).

Regarding your question what his rating would be if he always had played like this season:

It's more than difficult to answer on that. I'd say he'd never have reached 90 with this kind of performances. But on the other hand I have to say that he still was one of the best defenders at Bremen. It's easier to shine in a good working team than to shine in a struggling team. In my opinion if Hummels and Mertesacker would have swapped teams then no one would say Merte should drop (and no one would claim Hummels to be the best young defender of Germany right now).

Who it's the best chose' date=' Ulreich or Sippel?Who can get a +1?[/quote']

There is a first page that can probably tell you who can get a +1 but I rather would choose the current no 1 Ulreich of Stuttgart than Sippel who was displaced by Trapp at Kaiserslautern.

I see that Cisse will stay this time,how was he playing since last raiting changes, and if he was in for example Bayern,and if he played like this,would he get 90,what do you think,was he good like before last raiting changes,and with what clubs has he been linked to?

Thanks in advance.

Next leagues to be reviewed

England Division 1

Spain Division 1

If I remember well Bundesliga was on the list to be reviewed too . Am I wrong? :confused:

It disappeared off the schedule a while back, who knows why.:confused:

Next leagues to be reviewed

England Division 1

Spain Division 1

If I remember well Bundesliga was on the list to be reviewed too . Am I wrong? :confused:

I saw that too.....then suddenly it disappeared:confused: Make me snap up all the German risers only to find that it (may ) not be reviewed soon :o

I saw that too.....then suddenly it disappeared:confused: Make me snap up all the German risers only to find that it (may ) not be reviewed soon :o

It has to be reviewed though, it's a top league so I wouldn't worry.

I see that Cisse will stay this time' date='how was he playing since last raiting changes, and if he was in for example Bayern,and if he played like this,would he get 90,what do you think,was he good like before last raiting changes,and with what clubs has he been linked to?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

I think even if he was playing for Bayern, dont think he'd reach 90 that quick, but of course, playing for a bigger club will help your rating increase.

He's been linked with Blackburn Rovers of the EPL, but he's said he wants to stay in the bundesliga.

I currently have Philipp Wollscheid and Marc-Andre Ter Stegen. I notice both are down to rise in the next changes but was hoping an expert on German footie could advise me of their long term potential, any replies greatly appreciated.

I currently have Philipp Wollscheid and Marc-Andre Ter Stegen. I notice both are down to rise in the next changes but was hoping an expert on German footie could advise me of their long term potential' date=' any replies greatly appreciated.[/quote']

They certainly have enough potential to be kept after the changes.

just a bit of a heads up about fahrmann really, will he automatically get the no.1 spot and worth a buy now, or shall i wait and see if he gets game time before buying him ?

i usually wait and see, but if an expert on the bundesliga says he is certain to start it would be worth buying him now :D

Hi Phil, Timesle,

Given the relatively generous nature of these ongoing ratings, I was wondering if your pre-assessed opinions on the Bundesliga ratings would be slightly different.

Perhaps now some players would be more certain to rise? Perhaps some of the droppers might be closer to staying?

I'm sure many of the recent changes in Italy and now in France have surprised many and perhaps it would be wiser to wait and see what happens to the Premier League before updating the predictions.

I just can't help but feel these upcoming changes are going to be very generous.