Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Hi Phil' date=' Timesle,

Given the relatively generous nature of these ongoing ratings, I was wondering if your pre-assessed opinions on the Bundesliga ratings would be slightly different.

Perhaps now some players would be more certain to rise? Perhaps some of the droppers might be closer to staying?

I'm sure many of the recent changes in Italy and now in France have surprised many and perhaps it would be wiser to wait and see what happens to the Premier League before updating the predictions.

I just can't help but feel these upcoming changes are going to be very generous.[/quote']

I've noticed this too, mostly in the French ratings. A guy like Renato Augusto surely deserves a 90 if SM is consistent?

I see that Cisse will stay this time' date='how was he playing since last raiting changes, and if he was in for example Bayern,and if he played like this,would he get 90,what do you think,was he good like before last raiting changes,and with what clubs has he been linked to?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

I'm no expert and others might disagree but after seeing Kevin GAMEIRO and Moussa SOW receive a 90, I think CISSE is in for a shout. OK SOW won the Ligue 1 Title in France and top scored in the league so I you can't argue with that, but Lorient finished 11th in Ligue 1 to Freiberg's 9th in the Bundesliga and scored the same amount of goals so CISSE must be in with a shot.

In GAMERIO's defence though he did score 17 last season whereas CISSE joined Freiberg from Ligue 2 half way through the season and has only scored 6 goals that season at the top level.

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

I'm no expert and others might disagree but after seeing Kevin GAMEIRO and Moussa SOW receive a 90' date=' I think CISSE is in for a shout. OK SOW won the Ligue 1 Title in France and top scored in the league so I you can't argue with that, but Lorient finished 11th in Ligue 1 to Freiberg's 9th in the Bundesliga and scored the same amount of goals so CISSE must be in with a shot.

In GAMERIO's defence though he did score 17 last season whereas CISSE joined Freiberg from Ligue 2 half way through the season and has only scored 6 goals that season at the top level.[/quote']

i could agree with you, but don't forget that cisse rose during the last review... as you could see with players like cavani and abate, sm has been harsh with players eho have just rosen...

just a bit of a heads up about fahrmann really' date=' will he automatically get the no.1 spot and worth a buy now, or shall i wait and see if he gets game time before buying him ?

i usually wait and see, but if an expert on the bundesliga says he is certain to start it would be worth buying him now :D[/quote']

no Schalke is signing Lehmann as theirs number 1 gk:mad:,what kind of managment is that:mad:

Next leagues to be reviewed

England Division 1

Spain Division 1

If I remember well Bundesliga was on the list to be reviewed too . Am I wrong? :confused:

It's back on now, for some reason SM dropped it but now it's back on the list and will probably be done right after England and Spain ;)

It's back on now' date=' for some reason SM dropped it but now it's back on the list and will probably be done right after England and Spain ;)[/quote']

I noticed that too and I'm pretty happy .

One more question for Phil:

How far do you see Robert Ron Zieler(hannover GK) go ? Is he ever going to reach 90 or at least 89 ? i'd like to know if I should sell him after the rise or still keep him , at least in my GC teams...

I noticed that too and I'm pretty happy .

One more question for Phil:

How far do you see Robert Ron Zieler(hannover GK) go ? Is he ever going to reach 90 or at least 89 ? i'd like to know if I should sell him after the rise or still keep him ' date=' at least in my GC teams...[/quote']

I think he does have the talent to get there, but if he can get this far depends a lot on how Hannover continue to play. If they manage to establish themselves in the top 10 let's say, then yes, but there are quite a few people who see Hannover fighting against relegation rather than for a European spot.

Nils Petersen - Bayern Munich

Does anyone have an opinion as to how good this kid is? I know he scored a lot of goals in the season just gone but is he likely to play a lot at Bayern (assuming Klose leaves)

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have an opinion as to how good this kid is? I know he scored a lot of goals in the season just gone but is he likely to play a lot at Bayern (assuming Klose leaves)

Thanks in advance

If only we knew who "this kid" is...

Nils Petersen - Bayern Munich

Thanks in advance

Any feedback would be welcome, i'm in a competitive world and he may be snapped up soon. Just need to know if he's worth bidding for? Cheers people

Any feedback would be welcome' date=' i'm in a competitive world and he may be snapped up soon. Just need to know if he's worth bidding for? Cheers people[/quote']

In a competitive game world he might be a good buy but as I don't expect him to get too much minutes at Munich (even if Klose leaves). Gomez will be their forward no. 1.

So far I expect Petersen to be a "slow riser" in the next few changes.

In a competitive game world he might be a good buy but as I don't expect him to get too much minutes at Munich (even if Klose leaves). Gomez will be their forward no. 1.

So far I expect Petersen to be a "slow riser" in the next few changes.

Thanks Timesle.......very much appreciated. I'm assuming he'll possibly rise in a similar way the that of Podolski when he joined Bayern (not as rapidly though as Podolski was a full German international) I think i'll put in a bid and then loan him out to keep the wage bill down

Ta

who would be replacing sami hyppia in leverkusen defence?

I believe Leverkusen has signed a particular Omer Toprak to replace the retiring Hyypia.

Don't expect him to rise just because he signed for Leverkusen though.

Cheers,

Roy

Great predictions' date=' but I have a couple of questions. Is Robert Mak worth keeping after his rise? Is Konstantin Mollering more likely to rise or stay?

Thanks[/quote']

Robert Mak would probably not be worth keeping unless his form increases dramatically or he moves to a bigger club. Mollering will probably stay but there is a small chance he would rise. However de jong will most certinally drop whislt andre ayew will rise to 99.9!

Hey Phil,

I know its hard to tell since it is the end of the season but since Neurer has left Schalke and gone to Bayern Munich

I heard Schalke have signed Ralf Fahrmann from Frankfurt, although he played in a relegated side this season.

What do you think his chances are of being the No.1 at Schalke next season? based on any info that you have on him

Hey Phil' date='

I know its hard to tell since it is the end of the season but since Neurer has left Schalke and gone to Bayern Munich

I heard Schalke have signed Ralf Fahrmann from Frankfurt, although he played in a relegated side this season.

What do you think his chances are of being the No.1 at Schalke next season? based on any info that you have on him[/quote']

Schalke have signed Fahrmann as first-choice, yes. However, they are also looking into signing Jens Lehmann as a back-up to Fahrmann, which is always a worry having somebody so experienced ready to replace you should you go through a period of bad form.

Feel free to contradict me Phil, it's just what I've read.