Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Is there any chance of Schwaab' date=' 88 rated RB for Lever.., getting a +2 to 90 from 88? His team did just qualify for the champions league ahead of Bayern Munich.[/quote']

Zero chance for +2 I'd assume. I remember Phil mentioning some time back that he wasn't all that good.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - Bayer Leverkusen Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Hannover 96 Alternative Mirror - 1. FSV Mainz 05 Al

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III) Alternative Mirror - 1. FC Köln Alternative Mirror - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Alternative Mirror - VfB Stuttgart Alternative Mirror - Werder Bremen Al

Is there any chance of Schwaab' date=' 88 rated RB for Lever.., getting a +2 to 90 from 88? His team did just qualify for the champions league ahead of Bayern Munich.[/quote']

imho NO! He's not that good and not part of the NT setup.

With CL games under his belt next season he could rise to 89 though. ;)

pretty sure he will only get a +1 :)
Zero chance for +2 I'd assume. I remember Phil mentioning some time back that he wasn't all that good.
imho NO! He's not that good and not part of the NT setup.

With CL games under his belt next season he could rise to 89 though. ;)

thanks, i wont buy him then :)

I have a question on the prospects of a few young players in Germany who I think may get a bigger look in next season. Petar Sliskovic and Jan Kirchoff of Mainz, Lars Unnerstall of Schalke and Robert Mak of Nurnberg. These are a few who I am on the borderline of moving on possibly, or waiting for a few months. Many thanks :)

I have a question on the prospects of a few young players in Germany who I think may get a bigger look in next season. Petar Sliskovic and Jan Kirchoff of Mainz' date=' Lars Unnerstall of Schalke and Robert Mak of Nurnberg. These are a few who I am on the borderline of moving on possibly, or waiting for a few months. Many thanks :)[/quote']

Petar Sliskovic will most probably be loaned out to a 2. Bundesliga club, so he does have the chance to get to the mid-80s there if he impresses.

Kirchhoff was ok this season, but nothing special, and with the return of Stefan Bell (who I rate a bit higher) he might fall down one place in the pecking order.

Unnerstall is unlikely to get much game-time at Schalke next season, with the arrival of Fährmann and by the looks of it another established keeper. So the only chance he might have to rise is when he's getting loaned out to a 2. Bundesliga side for example, but no hot rumours regarding that so far. He also isn't considered that good by most Schalke fans either, even though he's decent on the line, he's apparently very weak at everything else.

Robert Mak, I can't see him going up the pecking order, even though he did quite well when coming from the bench, I think he will remain an impact sub next season as well.

which players are the must buy's?

And are there any players that are going to have +4/+5 or more in the German ratings?

Since you're so kind to post the same question in every single league prediction thread, I'll list some of the popular ones.

Kevin Grosskreutz +5 to 93 because of his breakthrough to NT and BVB champions.

Shinji Kagawa +4 to 92 because of BVB champions and moving to Manchester Utd.

Diego Contento +5 to 89 upcoming LB at FC Hollywood

P:S Thanks Tim and Phil for the Mertesacker insight earlier

Since you're so kind to post the same question in every single league prediction thread' date=' I'll list some of the popular ones.

P:S Thanks Tim and Phil for the Mertesacker insight earlier[/quote']

Are you being serious?:o:eek:

I'm guessing you've said this in a sarcastic manner.

Since you're so kind to post the same question in every single league prediction thread' date=' I'll list some of the popular ones.

P:S Thanks Tim and Phil for the Mertesacker insight earlier[/quote']

lol ur the one thats caused this contento chaos!! guys going mad asking whether its true

lol ur the one thats caused this contento chaos!! guys going mad asking whether its true

jesus christ, i better be getting some of that commission if people are overselling their contentos now.

my sarcasm aren't as good as some of the members here so i suppose it came off somewhat believable although i would have thought the first 2 would have tipped most off :rolleyes:

Hey. excellent ratings.

just wondering about sidney sam, who you think will def go to 89. how good is he potentially? or is there any other young wide players you would recommend.

and luis gustavo, what are his chances of hitting 89? and what is his max potential. thanks very much for any help

Seeing that Trochowski and Van Nistlerooy were both rated as 'La Liga' players, I'm assuming Nuri Sahin wont increase in the Bundesliga ratings.

Seeing how generous SM have been regarding some changes I was expecting a +1 for him; specially considering his importance in the Dortmund squad.

Speaking of player importance, Phil, I believe I read somewhere that you support Borussia Dortmund. Is there a position you would reinforce in Dortmund's starting 11 (besides Sahin's spot) for the upcoming season?

Seeing that Trochowski and Van Nistlerooy were both rated as 'La Liga' players' date=' I'm assuming Nuri Sahin wont increase in the Bundesliga ratings.

Seeing how generous SM have been regarding some changes I was expecting a +1 for him; specially considering his importance in the Dortmund squad.[/quote']

Well, if he were to rise, then it would have happened today. He didn't though, which proves I was right ;)

Speaking of player importance' date=' Phil, I believe I read somewhere that you support Borussia Dortmund. Is there a position you would reinforce in Dortmund's starting 11 (besides Sahin's spot) for the upcoming season?[/quote']

A new player for the starting XI? No. Some decent back-ups/squad players to have some rotation without losing any/too much quality? Already happened. I must say, I'm extremely happy with Dortmund's transfers in the past 2/3 years.

A striker might be a good idea as Barrios needs too many chances and Lewandowski is even worse when it comes to scoring (although his technical abilities are sometimes overwhelming). But top class strikers are not easy to find and most of them are quite expensive.

And I think that LB and RB are positions which could be improved. Schmelzer had an outstanding season but his backup Löwe playing CL? Same on the other side: Owomoyela injured (once again), Koch injured - who plays in case Piszczek is injured?

But: Dortmund is still in the middle of something, they do not make the same mistakes again (spending millions for new contracts or new players and risking to go bust).

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I searched this thread and nothing came up.

How good is Markus Mendler of Nurnberg? You have him down for a possible small +1 rise on the first post but I am interested in his potential?

Thanks in advance.

Are you sure that Ribery will stay at 95?

Well' date=' he didn't drop all the times before, so why should he drop now that he's on form again?

And I wouldn't really find it fair if the Bundesliga loses its highest-rated player in the season in which they surpassed the Serie A (with the highest-rated player being 96, and nobody's talking about a drop there) and closed the gap to Spain.[/quote']

mate its been asked 9 or 10 times before. use the search tool becuase forumers like phil and timesle probably get tired of being kind enough to answer questions only for people to re ask them !

not having a go at all just saying :)

As written above IMO Robben indeed deserves to rise based on the stats but then he IMO hasn't played enough to get it. I rather think he'll get the rise in the after next changes when he will stay injury free until then.

However no doubt that he is currently better than Ribery. But Ribery is on form again' date=' too. So it would be (again) a bit undeserved to drop him now. Maybe the fact that Ribery won't drop (though being not as good as Robben) will increase Robben's chances to rise.

[u']Small input:[/u]

Ribery - Robben - comparison of this season.

Ribery:

25 (9) league games

7 (5) goals

17 (8) assists

(In brackets the number since the last rating changes)

Robben:

13 (7) league games

12 (8) goals

9 (6) assists

Furthermore we have to consider Bayerns' CL performances. And as written above the fact that they only reached the round of the last 16 makes it very hard for higher rated players to rise.

I think the CL failure weights much heavier than 'only' reaching the 3rd place in the Bundesliga. We can expect that they will play in the CL next season and after all they have been the best team of the second half of the season so far. Better than Dortmund and better than Leverkusen. (Stuttgart is third in this table. They have also been better than Dortmund so far ;), but that's off topic).

So basically I wouldn't be too surprised if both Ribery and Robben will keep their current rating and Robben's rating only will change at the after next changes.

Rather than Robben I can see two other Bayern players rising though the changes might be very small.