Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - Bayer Leverkusen Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Hannover 96 Alternative Mirror - 1. FSV Mainz 05 Al

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III) Alternative Mirror - 1. FC Köln Alternative Mirror - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Alternative Mirror - VfB Stuttgart Alternative Mirror - Werder Bremen Al

I have a Schalke 04 squad that I have built up to be pretty strong. I have a glut of talent at the AM/wing position with 4 young German national team members in Ozil, Muller, Kroos and Gotze. Obviously I keep Ozil, but should I sell another of them? Do you foresee Muller changing to Fwd? Will Kroos become a CM?

Thanks!

I have a Schalke 04 squad that I have built up to be pretty strong. I have a glut of talent at the AM/wing position with 4 young German national team members in Ozil' date=' Muller, Kroos and Gotze. Obviously I keep Ozil, but should I sell another of them? Do you foresee Muller changing to Fwd? Will Kroos become a CM?

Thanks![/quote']

I personally wouldn't sell any of them! ;)

I do think Mueller could change to Fwd/AM now that Klose has left but hard to tell. Heynckes could easily play Gomez as a lone striker with Robbery (Robben and Ribery) as attacking supports.

Which would mean that Kroos, will play more of a central role, probably still quite attacking but he could change to CM/AM.

Hope that helps a bit.

Herby

Hi' date=' can anyone tell me if Lars Bender is likely to begin starting more games for Leverkusen next season? From what I hear he's a talent, but I see he only really made substitute appearances last season. Thanks :)[/quote']

Hard to say mate, Leverkusen will have a new coach.

Vidal, Ballack and Rolfes are the 'seeded' players in the heart of the midfield, so unless he can displace one of that trio he will have to keep on being patient.

Rolfes has struggled with injuries of late, as has Ballack who's now 34 so I think the new coach will probably rotate quite a bit to keep them all as "fresh" as possible. ;)

Herby

Hi' date=' can anyone tell me if Lars Bender is likely to begin starting more games for Leverkusen next season? From what I hear he's a talent, but I see he only really made substitute appearances last season. Thanks :)[/quote']

With Arturo Vidal possibly on his way to Bayern the chances are YES.

Hard to say mate' date=' Leverkusen will have a new coach.

Vidal, Ballack and Rolfes are the 'seeded' players in the heart of the midfield, so unless he can displace one of that trio he will have to keep on being patient.

Rolfes has struggled with injuries of late, as has Ballack who's now 34 so I think the new coach will probably rotate quite a bit to keep them all as "fresh" as possible. ;)

Herby[/quote']

With Arturo Vidal possibly on his way to Bayern the chances are YES.

Thanks guys, I'll definitely keep hold of him then :D

Hey phil or anyone who knows d bundesliga well.

what chance has luiz gustavo of getting 89? and how good can he possibly be? and would his position move to dm/def?

also i see you predict philip wollscheid getting 84/85, has he got great potential?

thanks for any advice.

i have signed the following players:

PERISIC, Ivan -now Dortmund from Club Brugge

HUBNER, Florian -now Dortmund from SV Wehen Wiesbaden

BAYKAN, Ensar -now Dortmund from Arminia Bielefeld

BELLARABI, Karim- now Leverkeusen from Eintracht Braunschweig

GUNDOGAN, Ilkay- now Dortmund from Nürnberg +1 to 87 according to OP

does anyone think they will be reviewed and if so, any changes?

and any other signings being brought in to Bundesliga that are recommended?

Can I have a clear answer about what chance is there of Arturo Vidal or Sven Bender going up. When I say chance I mean a percentage chance e.g. 70% chance of going up.

The 'first post in this thread' doesn't show the likelyhood of whether the player will go up. It just says 89/90.

Look at the first post in this thread.

Can I have a clear answer about what chance is there of Arturo Vidal or Sven Bender going up. When I say chance I mean a percentage chance e.g. 70% chance of going up.

The 'first post in this thread' doesn't show the likelyhood of whether the player will go up. It just says 89/90.

80 percent that he ll rise ,but with deluded SM researches u never now,he was on of the best players of BL much better then Ribery for example

Can I have a clear answer about what chance is there of Arturo Vidal or Sven Bender going up.

Based on my team's mathematical deductions we have concluded that the former's chance of rise is possibly somewhere around or very accurately and quite likely or perhaps just as a complete guess between 31.294824239402%-64.3434254556% - with the margin of error at 200%. the same for the latter.

###

Not really, who the heck knows? Ask 10 people and they'll give you their opinions.

All I can say is the chance can change by 50% or so depending on whether the SM reviewer's wife made him a proper morning coffee or not.

Does anyone know when the changes are taking place? Arturo Vidal is transfer banned till friday so i want to put in a bid for him just after midnight on thurs.... if he's going to change it won't be before then will it?

today the lower placed bundesliga teams have been reviewed. so i expect the top team reviews in the next two days.

all teams apart from the top 4 have been reviewed in Germany today

NO! köln, freiburg, hamburg, kaiserslautern, nürnberg and mainz are missing too