Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

well i am a bit confused

i've just swapped robben for aguero is it good ?? will one of them rise later

i am thinking of another deal but i don't know which one is better because i don't want to give up a riser

mine his

gomez and raul---->nasri

gomez and raul ----> fabregas

which deal is better , and is one of them a bad deal, which player will rise ??

another one zapata or douglas teixeira ?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - Bayer Leverkusen Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Hannover 96 Alternative Mirror - 1. FSV Mainz 05 Al

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III) Alternative Mirror - 1. FC Köln Alternative Mirror - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Alternative Mirror - VfB Stuttgart Alternative Mirror - Werder Bremen Al

well i am a bit confused

i've just swapped robben for aguero is it good ?? will one of them rise later

i am thinking of another deal but i don't know which one is better because i don't want to give up a riser

mine his

gomez and raul---->nasri

gomez and raul ----> fabregas

which deal is better ' date=' and is one of them a bad deal, which player will rise ??

another one zapata or douglas teixeira ?[/quote']

i know your new but don't double post everywhere :)

Cannot believe that Gotze did not rise to 90 :eek:

I cant either! Sow in the French league got a +2 to 90 so why couldn't Gotze. He is a much better player. Also cant believe Sven Bender, Piszceck didnt get +1's. They finished first, the whole team should have gone up an average rating. Ridicoulous.

No' date=' a +11. Can't you read?[/quote']

No No No ... a +1 Phil' date=' can't you read ?[/quote']

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seems I was right to question the prediction after all . . . :rolleyes:

Wish I wasn't though. These top league ratings have sucked :mad:

Muller +1 ahh wow' date=' really wasn't expecting that

(Although Phil did predict it)[/quote']

It's indeed a nice surprise though not undeserved. Out of the Bayern players with 90+ he had the biggest chance to rise.

Anyone think Subotic will get a +2 ?

Yes' date=' with Götze only rising to 89, Bender not rising and Hummels not rising, SM will give Subotic a +2 tomorrow, I think so.[/indent']
Cannot believe that Gotze did not rise to 90
:eek:

And this is a not-so-nice surprise. He really would have deserved it. However I think with SM reviewing the big leagues 3 times a season' date=' it becomes way harder for "higher" rated players to rise again if they already rose the changes before - not to mention a +2 rise - even if they might deserve it.[/indent']

By the way:

As we all seem to be a bit unhappy with Götze only rising to 89, we have now two possibilities.

1. We can start to open threads like "Only +1 for Götze???????? Why???" (
    Please note
    : The more question marks, the better
    :D
    ), with posts like
    Disgrace, everyone is thinking the same.
    SM spoiling the game
    WE NEED A EXPLANATION NOW!!!!!
  2. We can accept this decision and look forward to see him rising next time again by 1 if he keeps performing on the level he currently does.

I myself will probably do the second
;)

I don't think they were that suprising really if Wilshere didn't reach 90 then i don't think Gotze should have, and Bender was a little unlucky but overall was probably about right, if we rose everyone at the rate people in the forums want them rising at everyone who has a good season would be mid 90's, christ Gareth Bale the half season wonder would be just behind Messi if some of the forumers had there way, SM obviously have a formula of some sort that does the ratings so just enjoy the game.

P.S Muller was a nice suprise going to 92 i have him in a few teams.

Anyone would think the world is over listening to some of you :P

Hummels,Subotic had already risen two changes in a row and both gone from 89-91 in a season that seems more than reasonable and with such little gap between the changes you would have had to be spectacular to rise, the days of big jumps are gone now with the 3x ratings a season (something I strongly disagree with twice is fine)

Gotze against 75-89 in a season, was he so spectacular so last change to warrant a +2 prob not, although he is still the best young player in the world IMO

Sahin again had already risen two changes in a row and was injured for a lot of the time since the last changes.

I really dont see the problem, Grosskreutz, Schmelzer got the rises they deserved, Bender was fair enough.

I think SM got it spot on. The problem now is the 3x changes in a year it dont give enough scope between changes to really judge players performances over a long enough period of time to warrant a proper level of performance to reflect a necessary change.

Anyone would think the world is over listening to some of you :P

Hummels' date='Subotic had already risen two changes in a row and both gone from 89-91 in a season that seems more than reasonable and with such little gap between the changes you would have had to be spectacular to rise, the days of big jumps are gone now with the 3x ratings a season (something I strongly disagree with twice is fine)

Gotze against 75-89 in a season, was he so spectacular so last change to warrant a +2 prob not, although he is still the best young player in the world IMO

Sahin again had already risen two changes in a row and was injured for a lot of the time since the last changes.

I really dont see the problem, Grosskreutz, Schmelzer got the rises they deserved, Bender was fair enough.

I think SM got it spot on. The problem now is the 3x changes in a year it dont give enough scope between changes to really judge players performances over a long enough period of time to warrant a proper level of performance to reflect a necessary change.[/quote']

Man, I agree with all your words. But I just have one answer. I never saw Gotze playing, but here, in Brazil, Neymar is exploding with his 19 years. Gotze is better than Neymar (they are at the same nvl at SM)? You have ever seen he playing?