Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Thank you for the superb work! I really like the informative presentation (club, age and position). It makes it so much easier to make the right picks.

I have a question about Luiz Gustavo. Can you see him make 91-92 in the future?

Phil.....I've just taken over a Schalke 04 team and I'm looking to keep the team I'm building strictly German players. Could you advise me to the best upcoming players in both the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga who are 21 and under. I know of the basic ones e.g. Draxler, Merkel (Milan), Leitner, Lasogga, Volland, Schurrle. Obviously as you watch the Bundesliga on a regular basis I'm hoping you can help me with some undiscovered talent. Cheers in advance for any help given!!

Also what do you think of Reinhold Yabo?

Great thread by the way this really helps, keep the good work up!

Wow, you are extremely conservative this time, I hope you might be wrong in some cases (Wollscheid, Vidal, Trapp, Rode). Anyway, thx a lot for the predictions!

One thing I would like to know: What do you think about Gündogan's move to Dortmund? As Klopp hardly ever rotates and Kagawa coming back I simply don't have a clue how he could get a place in the starting eleven. So in case Sahin stays at Dortmund: Will Gündogan be able to make it in Dortmund?

Ahh, I may now regret not buying Gotze...thought he'd only reach 89.

Used that money to buy this fella though so couldn't have gone too much wrong.

Javier+Hernandez.jpg

Very nice job as always Phil.

Thank you for the superb work! I really like the informative presentation (club' date=' age and position). It makes it so much easier to make the right picks.

I have a question about Luiz Gustavo. Can you see him make 91-92 in the future?[/quote']

Very difficult to tell. Based on talent/ability alone, then yes, he is a 91/92 DM in my eyes. However, he often isn't played as a DM (and he's a mediocre defender at best), and there are more than enough signs that Bayern will sign Vidal this summer, who I see at least a step ahead of him. And unfortunately (or fortunately from a BVB fan's point of view), I don't think any coach would have the guts to bench Schweinsteiger, no matter how awful he plays.

Phil.....I've just taken over a Schalke 04 team and I'm looking to keep the team I'm building strictly German players. Could you advise me to the best upcoming players in both the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga who are 21 and under. I know of the basic ones e.g. Draxler' date=' Merkel (Milan), Leitner, Lasogga, Volland, Schurrle. Obviously as you watch the Bundesliga on a regular basis I'm hoping you can help me with some undiscovered talent. Cheers in advance for any help given!!

Also what do you think of Reinhold Yabo?

Great thread by the way this really helps, keep the good work up![/quote']

Tbh, that's way too much work, so no, I'm not going to tell you any hidden gems. Besides, there aren't really that many, just grab a couple of low-rated risers from the first post and you'll be fine.

Wow' date=' you are extremely conservative this time, I hope you might be wrong in some cases (Wollscheid, Vidal, Trapp, Rode). Anyway, thx a lot for the predictions!

One thing I would like to know: What do you think about Gündogan's move to Dortmund? As Klopp hardly ever rotates and Kagawa coming back I simply don't have a clue how he could get a place in the starting eleven. So in case Sahin stays at Dortmund: Will Gündogan be able to make it in Dortmund?[/quote']

I'm quite sure that Gündogan won't move Dortmund unless Sahin leaves, which I don't expect to happen though either. So it isn't really a question worth bothering about IMO.

Ahh' date=' I may now regret not buying Gotze...thought he'd only reach 89.

Used that money to buy this fella though so couldn't have gone too much wrong.

[img']http://www.wallpapers-football.tk/images/wallpapers/Javier+Hernandez.jpg[/img]

Very nice job as always Phil.

Yeah, heard that guy ain't too bad either ;)

Phil' date=' you know something about the spanish league? I would like to know your oppinion about a rise of Mata...[/quote']

Yeah, a Bundesliga thread would be my first place to ask such a question as well...

Dennis Aogo' date=' doing well at medium Hamburger, some national squad plays, deserves for 89 or more at next review ?[/quote']

I'd listen to first post, he's got some decent predictions from time to time.

hey phil.. whats the % Mertesacker will drop? he didnt drop last time but werder have been doing better since then and should i cash in on him? thanks

hey phil.. whats the % Mertesacker will drop? he didnt drop last time but werder have been doing better since then and should i cash in on him? thanks

It really should happen IMO. Around 80% I'd say.

Good predictions as usual m8. I just think you overrated Gotze rise this time, since the rest of the predictions are quite conservative, which makes sense, cause since the last changes, few games have been and will be played until the end of the season. He stands out from all the predictions. Ok, he´s outsanding, but still :P Its way to much give him +2 now for a couple of games. Going 75-89 in one season its already something and he deserved it. Dortmund hasnt been the same team this last games. I think that wouldnt be justified and coherent give him a +2. He will get it soon for sure, and much more if he stills improving, but in due course. Its just my opinion. Cheers.

...Dortmund hasnt been the same team this last games...

Well, I think they've done just as well as in the beginning, they've dominated every game, and just were unlucky not to score. Anyway, my point is, even if Dortmund did struggle a bit, he shone even more. You can find a more detailed explanation in post 8 of this thread.

Btw, I'm still being conservative regarding Götze, if he'd be English and playing in the EPL, people would already hype him up to be 96 ;)

Kyriakos Papadopoulos worth more than 85, I watched this season and is a great player!

Appearances 20, More in and ... Champions League! (6 appearances)

How much will these players rise in the next changes???

Mehmet Ekici

Oliver Baumann

Omer Torpak

Marco Reus

Ilkay Gundgoan

Taner Yalcin

Kevin Volland

Julian Draxler

Patrick Herrmann

Thomas Kraft

Just a look at 1st post please, don't always ask if the answer is already provided.

And Dortmund are champions will this make a difference to your predictions ? :)

Yes, they will now rise by at least 5 more since nobody could guess they would finish 1st when I made the predictions.