Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

I personally feel Kraft should get 87. Anyone else agree?

For playing 5 games since the last changes, 2 of which he was horrible in? Don't think you'll find anyone who's as deluded as you.

edit: Seems you already found one. Personally, I wouldn't rely on someone who's obviously incapable of reading the first post though.

Phil, you made really good predicitons, but you are so agressive in your answers.Your mother didn't give you any education? You could just answer attencionsly.

Phil' date=' you made really good predicitons, but you are so agressive in your answers.Your mother didn't give you any education? You could just answer attencionsly.[/quote']

When people ask questions that could be answered if they just read the first post, then they're lucky they get any sort of response from Phil.

When people ask questions that could be answered if they just read the first post' date=' then they're lucky they get any sort of response from Phil.[/quote']

I disagree mate, I don't want to divert this thread into a thread in regards to Phil's behavior, but however poor/silly/stupid the reply's are in this thread, one should keep their head and etiquette at all times.

Anyway, great first post Phil:)

still i think he is having his period:)

You don't think that Phil would have factored in Dortmund's standing in the table when making his predictions? Dortmund have been sure of the title since January, everybody knew they'd win the title. The predictions aren't going to greatly change on the basis of one weekend.

For playing 5 games since the last changes' date=' 2 of which he was horrible in? Don't think you'll find anyone who's as deluded as you.

edit: Seems you already found one. Personally, I wouldn't rely on someone who's obviously incapable of reading the first post though.[/quote']

Didn't realise he had been knocked out the team by butt, sorry about that.

Seriously though, you do have a serious attitude problem, sort it out for gods sake.

Yo, guys, stop arguing about Phil(GT)'s one behaviour and tone of response, hes epic, the only one that does the bundesliga predictions (which btw are always very very accurate), so next time,before asking a question JUST about a rating increase o decrease, check teh 1st post, so you wont have to bare with one of his epic badas answers.

I wish he was my dad :P.

Hey Phil. Just one more thing that its hard for me to understand. I saw that you predict an 89/90 for Derdiyok, why exactly ? He´s a good player, i dont question that, but i think he is way too far from deserve a 90 for what he did this season. I was surprised he rised to 89 last changes in first place, but i can accept it somehow. Now, after a couple of games, where he keeps struggling to start and to score, how can you think its possible for him to get a rise to 90? He scored 6 goals in Bundesliga all season. Maybe i was missing something here, but this seems wrong to me. Even Renato Augusto, a midfield, had scored more than Derdiyok this season, and you dont see any chance of a rise for him. Im sorry to bother you with this, but i think youre predictions are open to some discussion right? Cheers.

Hope for the worst :rolleyes:

Naaa, i think that is not the case at all m8. Yes, Phil is a bit «agressive» sometimes, but i can understand him sometimes too. Its his way to react to some questions that shoudn´t be made at all, probably not the best one, but we all have different ways to react, people are different. Also, i always read the first post! :P

Naaa' date=' i think that is not the case at all m8. Yes, Phil is a bit «agressive» sometimes, but i can understand him sometimes too. Its his way to react to some questions that shoudn´t be made at all, probably not the best one, but we all have different ways to react, people are different. Also, i always read the first post! :P[/quote']

Well my mistake was, that i just looked at his stats, but didn't actually see the games he had participated in. Only after that german lads rude response, did i see that Butt was no 1 again by clicking on the matches played by Munich on soccerway. Here's his soccerway page, but you can only found out if he actually participated in the game if you click on the 'i'.

Actually' date=' I don't mind answering such questions. He brings up a valid point, did some research himself and explains his position very well.

It's just that I'm absolutely sick of people who a) can't read the first post, B) don't do any kind of research themselves or c) base their opinion around some kind of unjustified hype.

Hey Phil. Just one more thing that its hard for me to understand. I saw that you predict an 89/90 for Derdiyok, why exactly ? He´s a good player, i dont question that, but i think he is way too far from deserve a 90 for what he did this season. I was surprised he rised to 89 last changes in first place, but i can accept it somehow. Now, after a couple of games, where he keeps struggling to start and to score, how can you think its possible for him to get a rise to 90? He scored 6 goals in Bundesliga all season. Maybe i was missing something here, but this seems wrong to me. Even Renato Augusto, a midfield, had scored more than Derdiyok this season, and you dont see any chance of a rise for him. Im sorry to bother you with this, but i think youre predictions are open to some discussion right? Cheers.

Well, I don't expect him to rise to 90 either, nor would I think that he'd deserve it. However, with Leverkusen finishing second, Derdiyok having played most minutes of all strikers and more importantly, him playing very well and a more 'complete' role than Kießling (who's still rated 1 above him), I wouldn't really call a rise for him a shocker. I don't think the chances are higher than 10-15% though, just enough to warrant being mentioned.

I wasnt talk about your case m8, your doubt its perfectly understandable i think, cause Kraft was #1 of Bayern some weeks ago and it was expected he would keep like that until the end of the season. I just realised he wasnt playing anymore 2 weeks ago or something. Its normal someone who doesnt check the stats everyweek ask that question, cause if he was still playing, he would be in for a nice rise to 86 maybe. But Bayern´s new coach replaced him for Butt on the goalie, so the max he will get is a small rise.

Well' date=' I don't expect him to rise to 90 either, nor would I think that he'd deserve it. However, with Leverkusen finishing second, Derdiyok having played most minutes of all strikers and more importantly, him playing very well and a more 'complete' role than Kießling (who's still rated 1 above him), I wouldn't really call a rise for him a shocker. I don't think the chances are higher than 10-15% though, just enough to warrant being mentioned.[/quote']

Well, that seems reasonable m8, but there´s probably other players with that type of chances (10-15%) or even higher that also deserved a mention. Taking Renato Augusto as an example, would be reasonable for him having that chances too, considering that Derdiyok has, right?

Why? He's done his research and asked a valid question. Phil only gives abrupt answers to those who could find the solution by visiting the first post, using the search function or giving the player a quick Google.

Are no Bayern players looking at drops? They've had a pretty poor season by their standards yet have the highest average rating in the Bundesliga by some distance. Whilst I appreciate that the league needs to keep its higher rated players to make sense with the UEFA coefficients there aren't any 95 rated players at teams who've finished in 4th place. I've conflicted with myself asking the question so you can see my confusion :P

Are no Bayern players looking at drops? They've had a pretty poor season by their standards yet have the highest average rating in the Bundesliga by some distance. Whilst I appreciate that the league needs to keep its higher rated players to make sense with the UEFA coefficients there aren't any 95 rated players at teams who've finished in 4th place. I've conflicted with myself asking the question so you can see my confusion :P

Well, I wouldn't say Bayern have become significantly worse compared to last season, it's just that Leverkusen and Dortmund especially have made a giant leap forward. And tbh, I never expected Bayern to finish any worse than 3rd. Should they still finish 4th (against my expectations), I might revise some predictions when I planned to go through all ratings after the season finished anyway. However, the only high-rated player that might be affected by this IMO is Schweinsteiger, who's been horrible in quite a few games, and a few lower-rated players like van Buyten, Altintop, Klose or Olic.

About your second point, afaik, Liverpool managed to have a 95 and a 96 rated player last season despite finishing even worse than 4th.

And (similar to Liverpool again) should Bayern not be able to finish higher up the table again - which I don't think will happen though, they'll definitely fight for the title again next season after some massive investment, especially for their defence - then some drops will become inevitable.

Great thread!

I know you have him to rise 1/2 in the next updates but what is the long-term potential of Ralf Fahrmann? Is he someone likely to keep going up in future seasons? I know Germany tends to produce alot of good goalkeepers and it's a position I'm looking at for a couple of my lower division GC teams.

Thanks.

Great thread!

I know you have him to rise 1/2 in the next updates but what is the long-term potential of Ralf Fahrmann? Is he someone likely to keep going up in future seasons? I know Germany tends to produce alot of good goalkeepers and it's a position I'm looking at for a couple of my lower division GC teams.

Thanks.

I wouldn't rate his chances to become top-class too high. He does sometimes look very promising, just to ruin it a game later with a horrific performance. Maybe if he manages to avoid those easy mistakes he might become a decent keeper, but currently, I'd say he'll peak at around 87/88.

hi phil great thread wish there were more like it. good work.

my question is who do you see being the next Dortmund youth player to break into the first team, a la Gotze.. ive heard good things on Sobiech, Kandizora and what about Hornschuh, Koch, Leitner? they have got such depth in young talent in the first team already i think itl be hard to blood more promising players. plus they gave felipe a new deal too i recall?

whats your view, and any one else who could make a big splash next season (stefan bell??)

thx

hi phil great thread wish there were more like it. good work.

my question is who do you see being the next Dortmund youth player to break into the first team' date=' a la Gotze.. ive heard good things on Sobiech, Kandizora and what about Hornschuh, Koch, Leitner? they have got such depth in young talent in the first team already i think itl be hard to blood more promising players. plus they gave felipe a new deal too i recall?

whats your view, and any one else who could make a big splash next season (stefan bell??)

thx[/quote']

I can't really see anyone breaking through next season unless some major injury crisis happens. But tbh, the emergence of players such as Bender, Piszczek, Kagawa, even Götze only happened due to injuries of players such as Owomoyela, Kehl, Zidan etc.

The only player that I really saw breaking into the starting XI would have been Koch, but he's now injured till end of 2011, and it still remains to be seen how well he recovers.

Hi there phil got to say this is a fantastic thread thanks for taking the time out to do the predictions :) quite a few of your risers from earlier in the season helped out alot of my teams greatly so thanks again :D

Quick question I've seen you have predicted Draxler for a 80 next time round which I think is very accurate and wouldn't be surprised to see him get. Just wondering as I don't watch much German football what's his potential in the future rating wise ? And do you think he will be good enough in the future to break into the German national team ? :o

Hi there phil got to say this is a fantastic thread thanks for taking the time out to do the predictions :) quite a few of your risers from earlier in the season helped out alot of my teams greatly so thanks again :D

Quick question I've seen you have predicted Draxler for a 80 next time round which I think is very accurate and wouldn't be surprised to see him get. Just wondering as I don't watch much German football what's his potential in the future rating wise ? And do you think he will be good enough in the future to break into the German national team ? :o

He does look promising' date=' and he will definitely rise further in the next few changes should he still be playing (semi-)regularly. In terms of potential, it's very difficult to tell. Sometimes he plays extremely well, sometimes he's barely visible. Nothing between a wasted talent that never made it and a future 90+ player can be ruled out. It'll definitely become extremely hard for him to make it in the NT due to the enormously strong, yet still (very) young competition in Özil, Müller, Podolski, Götze, Schürrle etc. in his position(s). It would really take a development similar to Götze's for him to make it into the German squad as at least an occasional/squad player.

What about these players:

Danny da Costa

Nicolai Jorgensen

Richard Sukuta-Pasu

Thanos Petsos

Moving to Mongolia

Drop

Retiring

Drop

Unless stated otherwise in the first post