Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - Bayer Leverkusen Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Hannover 96 Alternative Mirror - 1. FSV Mainz 05 Al

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III) Alternative Mirror - 1. FC Köln Alternative Mirror - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Alternative Mirror - VfB Stuttgart Alternative Mirror - Werder Bremen Al

Raul Bobadilla' date=' is he looking for +1 ? and how good he is, can he get to 87 by the end of the season ?[/quote']

I don't think he will rise. He lost his spot to Hanke, who doesn't score but who works as a connector between midfield and striker. Favre seems to like the way he does it so I don't see too many chances for Bobadilla to get more minutes right now (btw.: his performances have been pretty mediocre so far).

Though he certainly is doing better than last season I still have doubts if it's enough to rise. It really depends on how he and Hoffenheim will do the next weeks.

However I read an interview of him a few days ago where he said that he has the same potential as Robben or Ribery. This indeed made me laugh.

Otsu so far only played in the second team of M'Gladbach in the fourth highest league. So I can't tell you anything about how he performed but with a rating of 81 he won't rise for playing in this non-professional league.

Thanks mate, maybe you can do me one more

Abdellaoue, whats he looking at coming updates/ end of seaason/3 years time in your opinon? (i know alot changes)

Thanks mate' date=' maybe you can do me one more

Abdellaoue, whats he looking at coming updates/ end of seaason/3 years time in your opinon? (i know alot changes)[/quote']

coming updates: probably 88

end of season/3 years time: crystal ball fails

Toni Kroos is destined for 90 or 91 ? :confused:

I think he has good chances to get 90. However he certainly won't get 91 - he has been good but not that good so far.

What chance has Huntelaar got of regaining 91?

A great chance surely' date='scoring goals,and playing and scoring at International level.. I always rated him,he done ok at Real Madrid,but things did not happen at Ac Milan,and I was never sure why.[/quote']

Fully agree with this. He's currently showing good performances in the NT and at Schalke. If he won't get injured or get a dip in form and if Schalke will stay near the top of the table he certainly should get 91 IMO.

Gomez' date=' Badstuber, Kroos and Schurlle all up by one?:)[/quote']

Gomez is currently the only player with a rating over 90 who IMO should definitely rise (unless he will break his leg tomorrow of course). He already did great last season and he continues doing great this season. A rise to 94 is more than deserved - especially as Bayern currently seems to dominate the Bundesliga.

Though Badstuber is doing far better this season than last season I wouldn't say that he has to rise yet - but maybe in a few weeks when ratings happen.

Kroos answered above.

Regarding Schürrle only time will tell. He hasn't been performing on a level I would say he has to rise now. Nevertheless he is getting CL minutes and NT minutes. If he can improve and if Bayer can get under the top 5 or 6 in table, then he might rise next time.

Also' date=' Lahm will get a positional change to LB/RB am I right?[/quote']

Correct.

AAAANNNND' date=' heard Scweini and Muller has a slight chance of getting a 95 and 93 respectively?

Cheers and Thanks in advance:D[/quote']

I wouldn't know why Schweinsteiger should rise. He IMO never reached his WC 2010 form last season. Only this season he became better again but still I would say that this isn't enough to satisfy a rise to 95 (even if it might be deserved if you view some other 94/95 rated midfielders).

Müller indeed has a tiny chance to reach 93. He is doing good in the NT and at Bayern. However I also wouldn't be surprised if SM would wait another few months before they gave him 93.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Hi timesle what about Boateng(89) & Rafinha (90) will they get a rise in the next review?

if bayern continues like that i am sure they will rise both. Bayern has finally good defence and rafinha is excellent in attack too :)

Havard Nordtveit. I noticed he got a good amount of gametime last season and this season he's started some games too. Is he a regular or is he part of a squad rotation system? I see he's been subbed on in his last couple of appearances rather than starting the game.

Cheers.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about Marvin Plattenhardt' date=' I have him in a team I took over recently and not to sure what to do with him. I see he played a few weeks back as a sub but hasn't featured since. Think he is worth keeping hold of?[/quote']

Pinola plays on his position - a hero in Nürnberg so it is very unlikely that Plattenhardt could take his place.

But Pinola is injured now (3-4 weeks) so Plattenhardt will probably get some minutes which might give him a chance to rise. Long term prediction? No idea.

I've got to choose between Lars Bender and Sebastian Rudy, any ideas on POTENTIAL?

Lars Bender has always said to be more talented than his brother Sven. This season he finally found his place as a DM in the starting 11 (and he is doing a pretty good job). And with Leverkusen playing CL he should rise.

Rudy is doing quite good, too, and Hoffenheim is a good team to improve.

Their potential? I think both will find it very difficult to make it to the top as the NT has very strong and young DM/CM (Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Khedira). On the other hand: Players like Träsch made it into the NT so why shouldn't Rudy oder Lars Bender make it one day?

I would say both have almost the same potential, with Bender slightly in front. But as long as Rudy doesn't move to a bigger club Bender is the better option.

What do you of Howedes? A Rise?

I mean he plays quite a lot for a flying Germany. Mertezacker is rated 92,was at a struggling Bremen,now a struggling Arsenal. Hummels is rated 91. Jansen is 90 and hasn't played for Germany as much lately,so would I be correct in saying that Howedes is under-rated at 89?

Havard Nordtveit. I noticed he got a good amount of gametime last season and this season he's started some games too. Is he a regular or is he part of a squad rotation system? I see he's been subbed on in his last couple of appearances rather than starting the game.

Cheers.

Anyone have any idea, please?