Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Anyone have any idea' date=' please?[/quote']

It looks like he has lost his place to Marx. He might get it back if his form improves or Marx gets injured / his performance isn't good enough but who knows. I would say that both are pretty much on the same level.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - Bayer Leverkusen Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Hannover 96 Alternative Mirror - 1. FSV Mainz 05 Al

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III) Alternative Mirror - 1. FC Köln Alternative Mirror - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Alternative Mirror - VfB Stuttgart Alternative Mirror - Werder Bremen Al

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

How talented is Toni Kroos and potentially how high could he rise?

Thanks in advance

i think he is very good and finally plays as a starter in Bayern. He will get at least a +1 this season but if bayern will do as well as i expect he might get another +1 in the end of the season in order to be 91 :)

Hey Phil

Whats your opininon about Adil Chihi of Köln. I see that he get's a lot of time on the field and even scores a few goals but i have never seen him play. If you pick up the crystal ball... What's his rating by the end of the year?

if he continues mayb 86/87 by end of season.

Thank you for answer, but as the "Hey Phil" suggests, I was hoping to get the answer from Phil.

Thank you for answer' date=' but as the "Hey Phil" suggests, I was hoping to get the answer from Phil.[/quote']

Refusing offered help is a bit strange, isn't it? If you don't care about other opinions you should consider writing a PM.

Btw: The prediction was not too bad, seems to be a pretty expensive crystall ball ;)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Philip Wollscheid and Nils Petersen?

Worth keeping hold of or not? What will the rise to this time?

i don't know much about wollscheid, but i like petersen, i would keep him if i were you :)

hi' date=' does anyone know much about renato augusto? i dont watch german football so was just wandering is he any good? does he have potential to rise higher? im only interested as he is in 2 of my gc teams![/quote']

He's a talented player that has the potential to rise above 90. It's just whether he can fulfil that potential and put in top performances on a consistent basis. Maybe a move to a bigger club would help but Vidal managed to reach 91 whilst at Leverkusen.

He's a talented player that has the potential to rise above 90. It's just whether he can fulfil that potential and put in top performances on a consistent basis. Maybe a move to a bigger club would help but Vidal managed to reach 91 whilst at Leverkusen.

ok cheers for the reply! i can only assume there is no chance of him dropping then, unless leverkusen have a bad season right?

ok cheers for the reply! i can only assume there is no chance of him dropping then' date=' unless leverkusen have a bad season right?[/quote']

I'd be very surprised if he dropped as he has only recently earned his 90 rating. If Leverkusen were to have a bad season then I'd be nervous about him keeping his current rating, but it's certainly not in any danger at present...

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Hi' date=' i'm looking for a young CM will rise to 89 or above in the next ratings review.

Any ideas, bit early i know but any thoughts would be greatfuly recieved!

Looking to replace Granero with someone who actualy plays![/quote']

and you want him from bundesliga? for now, Gustavo and Lars Bender. For the immediate future, Gundogan and Sven Bender.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

and you want him from bundesliga? for now' date=' Gustavo and Lars Bender. For the immediate future, Gundogan and Sven Bender.[/quote']

Hahaa.. yeah sorry for not being clearer but yes from Bundesliga.

I've got Gustavo but the others are unavailable.

It's for my second team.. cups, shields etc in a team with a 90 rated first team.

So i looking to the future and pottential first team replacements.

and you want him from bundesliga? for now' date=' Gustavo and Lars Bender. For the immediate future, Gundogan and Sven Bender.[/quote']

I'd rather pick Bender than Gündogan, whose form is ... to be honest he has been the worst player at Dortmund during the last couple of weeks.

Bender did extremely well and should rise (he as actually completely underrated, 91 would be fair).

I'd rather pick Bender than Gündogan' date=' whose form is ... to be honest he has been the worst player at Dortmund during the last couple of weeks.

Bender did extremely well and should rise (he as actually completely underrated, 91 would be fair).[/quote']

i actually think lars bender is more talented....