Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - Bayer Leverkusen Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Hannover 96 Alternative Mirror - 1. FSV Mainz 05 Al

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III) Alternative Mirror - 1. FC Köln Alternative Mirror - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Alternative Mirror - VfB Stuttgart Alternative Mirror - Werder Bremen Al

Müller is probably the most important offensive player at Bayern as he creates an incredible amount of dangerous situations. Unfortunately his play is not as fancy as Ribery's so this might be a problem when it comes to ratings. But he is more effective than any other player at Bayern.

Fully agree with this, whenever i've seen him play he is the most dangerous attacker for Bayern, consistently provides opportunities for his team mates, less flashy, more production.

Hi all' date='

I need some help about my players from German Bundesliga and it would be great if somebody helps me.

I ask for opinion about rising/droping for these players:

Christian Schulz

Marcell Jansen

Christian Trasch (position change maybe?)

and for these youngsters:

Diego Contento

Hartherz Florian

Robin Knoche

Patrick Bauer

Jules Schwadorf

Aleksandar Stevanovic

Zhi Gin Lam

Gokhan Tore

Musona Knowledge[/quote']

Somebody please? :confused:

Firmino of Hoffenhiem seems to be a first team regular, looking only at the stats. So i'm guessing he'll rise but how much and is he one who could do well at a bigger club? I was thinking maybe a +2 could be in order but i don't know much about these things!

Sorry' date=' but everyone talking about a lack of form in Dortmund don't watch the games. They are playing pretty much the same as last year - including the problem that they need way too many chances to score. And with Barrios beeing injured in the last couple of weeks the only goalgetter was missing.

And Marseille hammered Dortmund? lol

True: Some players are not as good as last year (Kagawa, Subotic; Gündogan is hardly able to replace Sahin).

But: Players like Götze, Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Bender and Hummels are still extremely strong.

With Barrios returning I think that the results will get better, the overall performance has been quite good so far.[/quote']

Has Barrios returned or is he still injured? Just i looked up his stats and he only seems to have made 3 sub appearances. Is he been kept out the side? Maybe time to sell?

Has Barrios returned or is he still injured? Just i looked up his stats and he only seems to have made 3 sub appearances. Is he been kept out the side? Maybe time to sell?

He has returned, just can't get in to the side ATM! With the form Lewandowski's on, and with Dortmund playing a 4-2-3-1, there's no room for Barrios.

He has returned' date=' just can't get in to the side ATM! With the form Lewandowski's on, and with Dortmund playing a 4-2-3-1, there's no room for Barrios.[/quote']

Sorry, but that's a load of bull. Barrios is not fit, he has just come back from his 2nd injury now, and so far, he isn't ready yet for more than 30 minutes/half a game. Whether or not he'll be able to get back into the side once he's fully fit still remains to be seen, it's still possible that Lewandowski & Barrios play together again like they did in the 2nd half of last season.

Sorry' date=' but that's a load of bull.[/quote']

Well why don't you move your lazy backside then and bother to answer the questions!

Barrios is not fit' date=' he has just come back from his 2nd injury now, and so far, he isn't ready yet for more than 30 minutes/half a game. [/quote']

Where have i said that he is fully fit? I said ''just can't get in to the side ATM''

Whether or not he'll be able to get back into the side once he's fully fit still remains to be seen' date=' [/quote']

Which is why i said ''ATM'' abbreviation for 'at the moment', i don't have a crystal ball do i?

it's still possible that Lewandowski & Barrios play together again like they did in the 2nd half of last season.

That is an option, but for that they would have to revert to a 4-4-2, a formation not suited for Europe, so ideally theres only room for one 'big man' up top, and as i said before, there's no reason to drop Lewandowski ''ATM''.

Do you always come on the forums to pick a fight? You're more interested in doing that rather than helping people who come and ask for advise.

He has returned' date=' just can't get in to the side ATM! With the form Lewandowski's on, and with Dortmund playing a 4-2-3-1, there's no room for Barrios.[/quote']
Sorry' date=' but that's a load of bull. Barrios is not fit, he has just come back from his 2nd injury now, and so far, he isn't ready yet for more than 30 minutes/half a game. Whether or not he'll be able to get back into the side once he's fully fit still remains to be seen, it's still possible that Lewandowski & Barrios play together again like they did in the 2nd half of last season.[/quote']

Cheers guys! I'm thinking of selling Barrios as he's obviously not going to rise soon.

I've been using Barrios & Hernandez up front with Pedro out wide. I'm thinking of pushing Pedro upfront and try to bring in a wide player with the Barrios money.

Any thoughts?

Oh any thoughts on Firmino?

Cheers guys! I'm thinking of selling Barrios as he's obviously not going to rise soon.

I've been using Barrios & Hernandez up front with Pedro out wide. I'm thinking of pushing Pedro upfront and try to bring in a wide player with the Barrios money.

Any thoughts?

Oh any thoughts on Firmino?

Well since the expert once again can't be bothered to answer' date=' i'll give it a go;

Barrios is a decent striker, plus i prefer to have CF's in my teams on SM as they generally play better than Wing/FWD's stuck up top, his rating should be safe, so unless you've already got a pretty special player lined up, i wouldn't sell.

Kadlec for leverkusen? rise to 89?

Watched him in the champions league v Valencia a couple of weeks ago and he's a decent player, gets up well to support the attack and isn't a bad defender either, if he is to hit 90 it would probably be at the end of the season depending on his and his teams performances.

Well since the expert once again can't be bothered to answer' date=' i'll give it a go;

.[/quote']

Seems to me that someone else is spoiling for a fight here. Come on, yarr, you might give Phil 24 or even 48 hours to answer the Barrios question.

I agree, I like to see CF players furthest up front.

i prefer to have CF's in my teams on SM as they generally play better than Wing/FWD's stuck up top' date=' his rating should be safe, so unless you've already got a pretty special player lined up, i wouldn't sell.[/quote']

Cheers, so CF upfront... i get that but a 90 cf will be better than a 93 w/fwd?

To be fair, so far my 2 90 CF's have done well enough with Pedro and Coentro out wide in midfield.

A special replacement? No not really, as i've said in the La Liga thread, i hope to sell Miranda from defense, so i figured if i sold Barrios too, it might free up enough cash for someone nice!

Who that might be... i'm unsure as it's a busy league.

I love and hate this game lol... Always more questions than answers!

Hopefuly, someone, anyone will have noticed my question about Firmino? Is he worth getting?

Well since the expert once again can't be bothered to answer' date=' i'll give it a go;[/quote']

The expert will probably produce a new thread with a full quota of predictions in the coming weeks, which in turn would answer each and every question here.

Besides, maybe, just maybe, Phil is more bothered about the more important aspects of his life, rather than trivial questions about an internet game.

The expert will probably produce a new thread with a full quota of predictions in the coming weeks' date=' which in turn would answer each and every question here.[/quote']

True, and I even said it that there will be a new prediction thread coming during November.

Besides' date=' maybe, just maybe, Phil is more bothered about the more important aspects of his life, rather than trivial questions about an internet game.[/quote']

Internet games are the most important aspect of my life ;)