Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

True' date=' and I even said it that there will be a new prediction thread coming during November.[/quote']

Well, all i can say is that it's the 3rd already...

Internet games are the most important aspect of my life ;)

If so... answer sooner next time!!! :D

Maybe you should have email alerts to your mobile for this thread? 2-3 hour response time could be achieved!!

;)

Cheers' date=' so CF upfront... i get that but a 90 cf will be better than a 93 w/fwd?

To be fair, so far my 2 90 CF's have done well enough with Pedro and Coentro out wide in midfield.

A special replacement? No not really, as i've said in the La Liga thread, i hope to sell Miranda from defense, so i figured if i sold Barrios too, it might free up enough cash for someone nice!

Who that might be... i'm unsure as it's a busy league.

I love and hate this game lol... Always more questions than answers!

Hopefuly, someone, anyone will have noticed my question about Firmino? Is he worth getting?[/quote']

Thats the thing though you havent got anyone else lined up, plus getting players for cash is unlikely in tough gw, try offering both him and Miranda, two 90's for 1 upcoming talent such as Benzema or something similar. get what i mean?

And yeah Firmino is certainly worht getting if he's available.

Will Timothy Chandler have a position change when the league gets reviewed coz according to Soccerway he is an attacker but currently down as RB/RM???

Ta v much

Will Timothy Chandler have a position change when the league gets reviewed coz according to Soccerway he is an attacker but currently down as RB/RM???

Ta v much

Nope, his position is fine, it's just Soccerway that is a little out of date. He started of his career as a right winger, but has been shifted back gradually in the recent months/years, and now basically only plays as a RB, and as a RM/Wing only very rarely under special circumstances. Against Bayern, N├╝rnberg tried to shut down Ribery by putting Juri Judt as RB and Chandler as RM to have the possibility to constantly cover him with 2 men (which didn't work out though as Philipp Lahm also regularly occupied one of them, and in 1on1 situations Ribery seems unstoppable currently), and afaik, he also played as a RM for the US national team.

Thats the thing though you havent got anyone else lined up' date=' plus getting players for cash is unlikely in tough gw, try offering both him and Miranda, two 90's for 1 upcoming talent such as Benzema or something similar. get what i mean?

And yeah Firmino is certainly worht getting if he's available.[/quote']

Cheers for the help!

I'd go on but i don't want to spam up Phil's thread with my non-Bundesliga related problems!

I was wondering what you thought of Timm Klose? Has he got a bug future or is he just a nice riser?

Also, just by looking aty stats I saw that Jan Schlaudraff has a lot of minutes for Hannover but not many goals. With this mean he is less likely to rise or is he more of a Heskey (;)) type player who hold up the ball a lot?

Robert Koch also looks like a nice 10k riser (I bought him when he was in the third Division with Dresden), is there much chance of seeing him in the Bundesliga 1 anytime soon?