Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Phil (GT)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Might already be something about him' date=' but what do you know about Timothy Chandler? I've heard some very good things about him, but i've not seen him play[/quote']

he's been playing recently for nurnburg, who are up the table. & been called up to the usa squad. he is only 21 & rated 78 -so get him!!!

he's been playing recently for nurnburg' date=' who are up the table. & been called up to the usa squad. he is only 21 & rated 78 -so get him!!![/quote']

I have! Loads of US evertonians were raving about him when he played for them, so I decided to buy him. I just decided to check up on some more opinions of him

i know the predictions are on the first page...but Reus has performed unbelivebly well in the last few weeks...

BVB shd worried abt holding on to Gotze....i think hes heading to Arsenal...!!!!

Think again, son.

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2010/2011 (III)

Do you think Gonzalo Castro have any chance to rise? maybe in the next review?

Post #1 Mate, Phil wont answer your question as he has already answered it in that post.

Before asking a pure rating prediction question, check the 1st posts, then if you wanna know some more info or details, ask those and Phil or timesle will answer you.

I picked up Schurrle for one of my teams when he was 72, noticed on the Bundesliga top scorers list he had a few goals, and was only rated 72, so i picked him.

Back then though, on SM his position was CF, but now ofcourse he is AM/Wing, has he really made such a huge transition in his play, or was it just a case of SM having his wrong position listed in the first place?

I picked up Schurrle for one of my teams when he was 72' date=' noticed on the Bundesliga top scorers list he had a few goals, and was only rated 72, so i picked him.

Back then though, on SM his position was CF, but now ofcourse he is AM/Wing, has he really made such a huge transition in his play, or was it just a case of SM having his wrong position listed in the first place?[/quote']

He's actually a Wing/Fwd, and I think that represents his position quite well.

He's actually a Wing/Fwd' date=' and I think that represents his position quite well.[/quote']

Yep, just noticed that, did he start of as a CF though? I'm just wondering because i've never seen him play and i've never seen a CF change to a wing position before.

Yep' date=' just noticed that, did he start of as a CF though? I'm just wondering because i've never seen him play and i've never seen a CF change to a wing position before.[/quote']

Well, when he was added at the age of 18 or 19 he was still playing for the youth team, where he was one of the tallest and physically strongest, now in the Bundesliga, he's obviously not anymore, hence why he was put wither on the wings or just behind the CF.

Hi Phil' date=' I have got pretty good cash bid for Sebastian Jung. Is he worth keeping even with Eintracht Frankfurt staring at relegation or is there any scope of a summer move to one of the biggish clubs.[/quote']

I'd definitely keep hold of him until the end of the summer transfer window. If Frankfurt shouldn't be able to avoid relegation (I really hope they stay in the Bundesliga and Wolfsburg go down instead), he definitely is a very interesting target for quite a few decent Bundesliga clubs (Stuttgart, Bremen, Hannover to name just a few) who'd be in need of a new right back. Talent-wise, I'm quite certain he'll reach the 90 somewhen, and at least the 2 clubs mentioned first have brought out some already. And even if Frankfurt go down and keep Jung, I'd either expect them to 'do a Hertha' next season in the 2. Bundesliga, or at least let him go should they remain there for a little longer, but of course, it becomes more of a gamble then.

To make it short. Unless you can get some really decent players for that cash, better keep him.

I think Wollscheid will rise to 84, has had plenty of games. Goal.com has done some in depth anlysis on him where since he broke into the first team in January his stats (as a defender) are only 2nd Mats Hummels. He is regarded as the best new German CB and a potential replacement for Per Mertesacker in the national team. There have been reports that he could move to Leverkusen in the summer also. ;)

I see Jansen is down to stay 90 and Trochoswki to drop to 89, how likely do you think these ratings are? I've seen their stats but not seen any Hamburg games this season so not too sure as to why they have so few appearances.

Also Trochowski has agreed a move to Sevilla, so might he be worth holding onto regardless of a drop?

I see Jansen is down to stay 90 and Trochoswki to drop to 89' date=' how likely do you think these ratings are? I've seen their stats but not seen any Hamburg games this season so not too sure as to why they have so few appearances.

Also Trochowski has agreed a move to Sevilla, so might he be worth holding onto regardless of a drop?[/quote']

I'm currently in the process of revising all rating predictions, in which I also have Jansen down as a possible dropper.

Both haven't played much, in Trochowski's case it's mainly been a case of bad performances, in Jansen's case a mixture of injuries and bad performances.

I think both would deserve a drop performance-wise, but past experience tells me they will be given the benefit of the doubt one final time to see how they fare next season, with Trochwoski definitely at a new club and Jansen possibly as well (as Hamburg are looking for pretty much a fresh start).

I'm currently in the process of revising all rating predictions' date=' in which I also have Jansen down as a possible dropper.

Both haven't played much, in Trochowski's case it's mainly been a case of bad performances, in Jansen's case a mixture of injuries and bad performances.

I think both would deserve a drop performance-wise, but past experience tells me they will be given the benefit of the doubt one final time to see how they fare next season, with Trochwoski definitely at a new club and Jansen possibly as well (as Hamburg are looking for pretty much a fresh start).[/quote']

Thanks, I had both down to drop, with SM's new reviewing methods I think they might be harsher than usual, best to sell them while I get a better prices. If Trochowski does shine in Seville I can always buy him back.

I'm currently in the process of revising all rating predictions' date=' in which I also have Jansen down as a possible dropper.

I think both would deserve a drop performance-wise, but past experience tells me they will be given the benefit of the doubt one final time to see how they fare next season, with Trochwoski definitely at a new club and Jansen possibly as well (as Hamburg are looking for pretty much a fresh start).[/quote']

When I remember, not a year from now, when this trochowski fellow was at 91! I always laugh with that one!

Phil>

I remember you posting a current best XI, flop XI and surprise XI. I'm very interested in your opinion of the best XI of the bundesliga now that the season is coming to the end. Mind sharing some insight?:D

I fear that Mertesacker might fall into the flop since hes been having a terrible run including getting dropped from the NT. Might have to brace myself for inevitable drop.

What are the chances of Nils Petersen getting much game time at Bayern if projected transfer is completed? Does he have the chance of making a similar impact of Hernandez of Manchester?

That's a pretty good question. Although it is almost impossible to predict anything going on at Bayern München these days' date=' I would say that Bayern's new coach Heynkes might be the perfect guy for Petersen. He knows how to deal with young players and as Klose might leave Gomez and Petersen would be the only strikers. If you have some money to gamble I would give him a try (I just bought him).

Good JOB.

Phil, you think that Kiessling (Leverkusen) will stay. Any little small (10 %) chance of rising?

THX

Not even 1%

Hi,

I searched the thread but there was no post on Peniel Mlapa. You have him down for 85-->85/86 in the first post.

How good is he personally? Has he a chance of playing for the German national football team in future?

Thanks.