Cambiasso for Eto'o?

Rosser93

I currently have Cambiasso in my squad and can sell him for 30m. With this money i was going to buy Eto'o. If i get him i plan on selling D.Milito as Eto'o is better rated..possibilty of buying Di Maria with that money! Would these be good moves? I'm not sure how these players will rate in the near future though?

Cheers

Re: Cambiasso for Eto'o?

I currently have Cambiasso in my squad and can sell him for 30m. With this money i was going to buy Eto'o. If i get him i plan on selling D.Milito as Eto'o is better rated..possibilty of buying Di Maria with that money! Would these be good moves? I'm not sure how these players will rate in the near future though?

Cheers

It would be a great deals for you,if you can pull it off.

Cambiasso and Milito for Eto'o and Di Maria is good deal for me,do it.

Re: Cambiasso for Eto'o?

Cheers

That sounds good too me. Di Maria is a quality talent and so is Eto.