Sign in to follow this  
Tman311

On The Bubble

Hey guys, I need some advice about a few players on my squad whether I should keep or sell. I've got an itchy trigger finger and I need someone to calm my nerves before I do something stupid lol

Tom Cleverly- Good loan spell at Wigan this season, but I'm not sure if he'll ever break into the Man U first team. And I can't believe Gibson is getting a run in before him!

Kevin-Prince Boateng- Been getting alot of first team action at Milan, but has had some injuries. Picked him up for 5 mil hoping that he would jump to 90, but with a young midfield consisting of Sahin, Fellaini, Song, M'vila, Dzagoev, and Wilshere I'm not so sure he'll be of any use.

Seamus Coleman- Another player I picked up for a quick rise. I was hoping he would rise to 88/89 by the end of the premier league season, but now with the injuries late on he could stay at 87. At 22 years old and with Van Der Wiel and Rafael Da Silva ahead of him he might be better served elsewhere. I'm just hoping he'll rise before I sell.

Sotiris Ninis- He the Greek League's wonderkid apparently, not sure what that means lol, but he's been linked with Man Utd practically every transfer window. Just wondering if he's worth holding onto for a few more turns in hopes he'll make a move in the summer to a bigger club.

Toby Alderweireld- Will he leave Ajax this summer? And will he reach 90 within 3 turns?

Daniel Sturridge- Huge loan success at Bolton this season. Has been much brighter than Kalou at Chelsea IMO, but will he break into the 1st team next year? An 86 now, do you think he'll ever reach 90?

Jordan Henderson- Been pretty good at Sunderland this year, is he worth holding onto in the long haul? Will he break 90?

Just looking for some opinions on the players listed. My main concern is if they prospects worth holding onto and whether they can break that 90 ratings barrier.