Does anyone respect Barcelona anymore?

Elton

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Does anyone respect Barcelona anymore?

It seems like all of media and a pretty significant number of forumers are on Barcelona's side.

Especially the media has been disgusting. Hype over and over again pretty passing and "possession dominance" (passing between Xavi, Busquets, and Pique) but barely mention how disgusting the ref work has been and how badly Busquets, Pedro, Dani Alves &co. playact and dive.

I'd say about 90% of people still hold Barcelona as the good guys...lol.

It seems like all of media and a pretty significant number of forumers are on Barcelona's side.

Especially the media has been disgusting. Hype over and over again pretty passing and "possession dominance" (passing between Xavi' date=' Busquets, and Pique) but barely mention how disgusting the ref work has been and how badly Busquets, Pedro, Dani Alves &co. playact and dive.

I'd say about 90% of people still hold Barcelona as the good guys...lol.[/quote']

It's ruining football :(

This happened as everyone knows with RVP (how a red card is given for kicking a ball after offside that he couldn't even bloody hear the whistle in all that noise is just plain stupid).

cE5ai59cds0

The red cards given against teams playing Barcelona in the CL are ridiculous. Not to mention the semi-final vs. Chelsea a few years ago was ridiculous when Chelsea should've had a penalty at least once.

p1UihUqHKbU

I will never look at Barcelona in the same light, I hate their team, the players (although I do acknowledge they have some quality players) and they are blatant cheaters. :mad:

I never had any respect for Barcelona.I never will.

It's amazing how they always get the decisions in their directions.Even then the people protect them and always say how "beautifully" Barcelona pass and all that,forgetting that half the players are loons and some deserve to be nominated for the Oscars.

Either we exagerate the fouls' date=' so the ref notices, or we get physically assualted and stamped on etc for the entire game.

Dont act as if Real Madrid, Man U, Arsenal etc dont do it aswell.[/quote']

Man U and Real Madrid are no better but every single time the Media and some people turn a blind eye or don't notice that Barcelona cheat even though they have no need to if they play "so called best football" in the world. But they do still cheat. I know lose all respect I have for them and people finally see this. It made me that angry that I felt sorry for Chelsea and Arsenal (who I don't particularly like either) when they were on the receiving end of this abomination. :mad:

This video is a very good one:

an3WcgoFw34

Iv lost Respect For Most Of them But I Still Have Respect For

Xavi

Iniesta

Messi

Valdes

Villa

All The Rest I Have No Respect For :mad:

Iniesta is just as bad!

Lost my respect for him when they cheated out Holland from the WC final

9gZy2agnHfU

Hate Valdes for this: (Suprise surprise there was no red card for him! :eek:;) )

WqHgIRTSUK8

Loved Villa when he was at Valencia, but since his move he became just like the rest, on wednesday he dived looking for a foul, and was always the first player in ref's face asking for the card :rolleyes:

Got a lot of respect for Xavi and Messi, and Afellay too who was not mentioned.

Iniesta is just as bad!

Lost my respect for him when they cheated out Holland from the WC final

9gZy2agnHfU

Hate Valdes for this: (Suprise surprise there was no red card for him! :eek:;) )

WqHgIRTSUK8

Loved Villa when he was at Valencia' date=' but since his move he became just like the rest, on wednesday he dived looking for a foul, and was always the first player in ref's face asking for the card :rolleyes:

Got a lot of respect for Xavi and Messi, and Afellay too who was not mentioned.[/quote']

Oh Jesus Christ how can you not give a red card to Valdes :eek::eek::eek: And that dive by Iniesta is shameful :mad:

Iv lost Respect For Most Of them But I Still Have Respect For

Xavi

Iniesta

Messi

Valdes

Villa

All The Rest I Have No Respect For :mad:

Valdes? Hihihi, He's the worst goon on the team (see Inter match) ;)

Villa dives

Iniesta dives

Xavi whinges like the rest of them, surrounding the ref like a friggin mob. No other club in the world do it (bar Real Madrid but even they don't do it nearly as much and as badly)

Only Messi remains

After that CL match any last scrap of respect i had for Barca has been lost, it was an absolutely appalling performance by their players the only one who came out of that match with any integrity was Messi.

The usual culprits, Busquets and Pedro, were at the root of the cheating

Busquets strikes again! :mad:

6sFI6NrfHUo

Camera's didn't originally pick this up' date=' but the footage has now been realeased showing Busquets calling Marcelo a 'mono' which means monkey or ape in Spanish :o:mad:

He should be banned from football![/quote']

Just despicable.

Would nay acion be taken by the Football governing body?

Every once in a while we have a special team that win everything and are unstoppable, we praise and love them.

We then get bored and go for the underdogs and in doing so ridicule them, criticism them, do anything to harm the special team.

Not trying to give the most complex commentary etc, it's just what happens.

Real Madrid, Man Unt, Fenerbahce/Galatasaray, etc etc etc.

I have lost all of the respect I have for them. I hate them more than Real Madrid now and for once I was on Real's side. First Arsenal suffered from the referee against Barca and now Real. I just hope that Manchester United can beat Barcelona in the final if Real fail to beat them at Nou Camp. They may play the best football but why they acted like a bunch of wusses and fall over clutching their faces at every single soft challenge they achieve.

6Mt3uPUZ5AU

Ferdinand's comment on Twitter that is shown at the end pretty much sums it up. How can you be stretchered off then come back 3 minutes later absolutely fine?

If I ever see Busquets' date=' Dani Alves or Pedro I will not be held responsible for my actions. They ruined the image of football when people watched one of the most eagerly anticipated games in the world with their diving. They shamed the world of football so much I nearly stopped watching the match all together from the ridiculous scenes :mad:[/quote']

I second this :)

I never respect to Barca since i know football :P:p

Busquets strikes again! :mad:

6sFI6NrfHUo

Camera's didn't originally pick this up' date=' but the footage has now been realeased showing Busquets calling Marcelo a 'mono' which means monkey or ape in Spanish :o:mad:

He should be banned from football![/quote']

Disgusting - i hate that bloke he's a cheating, nasty bit of work

I'd like to think he'd get punished but this is goodie goodie Barcelona we are talking about :rolleyes:

Every once in a while we have a special team that win everything and are unstoppable' date=' we praise and love them.

We then get bored and go for the underdogs and in doing so ridicule them, criticism them, do anything to harm the special team.

Not trying to give the most complex commentary etc, it's just what happens.

Real Madrid, Man Unt, Fenerbahce/Galatasaray, etc etc etc.[/quote']

The difference is, lots of people hate ManU, Real Madrid, etc.

But Barcelona is being glorified every single moment. Still.

And Busquets should be banned for 10 games or something, wasn't UEFA supposed to be anti-racist?

"Either we exagerate the fouls, so the ref notices"

That's laughable - the Barcelona players weren't even fouled. Barcelona cheated. End of story

The only way to deal with incidents like this are to ban the teams from the Competition.

Both Real Madrid and Barcelona have brought the game into disrepute. Throw them out of the competition and ban them from next year's as well

All Respect For Iniesta Lost.

Still Have Some For Valdes Though.

Iniesta?? What the hell?? He didn't even play!!

I do wish you'd actually think before posting.

Busquets is that type of player who will go down for anything and he is probably told do do things like that. Quality Midfielder.

You go and say all that about Barcelona, and then end up calling him a 'Quality Cheat' ahem, sorry, 'Quality Midfielder'.

Please tell me you're joking :o

You go and say all that about Barcelona' date=' and then end up calling him a 'Quality Cheat' ahem, sorry, 'Quality Midfielder'.

Please tell me you're joking :o[/quote']

I love the guy, Goes down for anything. Hes not in the Spain and Barca squad for no reason. They guys a legend

People wern't like this when Madrid did exacly the same as Barca in the Copa del Rey final :confused:

Archived