I HAVE THE NEXT PLAYERS AND I MUST KEEP ONLY 2 OF THEM AS RESERVES

WHAT RATINGS WILL THESE PLAYERS HAVE ?

WHO TO KEEP ?

BALOTELLI' date=' Mario rating 89

FALCAO, Radamel rating 91

SUAREZ, Luis rating 91

ROSSI, Giuseppe rating 91

HERNANDEZ, Javier rating 89[/quote']

Hard one,but I would keep Chicharito and Falcao or Suarez,not so sure,but one of them that you should keep is Chicharito and for second one I am not sure between Suarez and Falcao. :)

Re: Falcao, suarez , rossi,balotelli,hernandez

Well, i think Falcao is one of a kind, the way he moves in the area is absolutely awsome. He is deadly with his head, and jumps so high that its hard to believe. He´s also very good with his feet, have some technic and he´s very inteligent. And very important too, he´s an hardworker. Unfortunately he will leave Porto at some point, hope he stays one more season at least to play in Champions League, but i really hope he can make a big impact in bigger team than Porto (there´s not too many :D) cause he deserves it. He deserves 92 now, thats for sure. I think he can reach 94+ in his carrer. But the other players you mention are very good too. Chicarito Hernandez is more like Falcao than the others. They smell the goal. He will rise and rise, lots of talent. Then Suarez, Rossi and Balotelli are more tecnhical players, can play in an wing, better in one-on-one, and also can score a lot of goals, specially Suarez and Rossi. I think Balottelli will never reach top class level because his bad atitude nad his lack of something. I dont like him too much as player. I would keep them all, but if i had to chose two it would be Falcao and Hernandez much probably. And in 3rd place one between Rossi and Suarez, its really hard to say, all awsome players.

Re: Falcao, suarez , rossi,balotelli,hernandez

I would say definetly Rossi, then between Falcao or Hernandez.

Rossi should already be a 92, will be next changes, Italy striker & heavily linked with Barcelona.

Hernandez will be 90 next changes. Then will depend on he does next season (& champions league this season)

Falcao I think is awesome, beat Klinsmanns European record with 15 goals in Europa League. Hattricks everywhere + 4 against Villereal! Already a 91 & will not be dropping any time soon. Linked with Tottenham